Previous Thread: Resources and Junk:
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

I still like this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NYwoDEZ8hdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guess I'll dump till you guys show up.

All... By... Myself...

Don't Wanna Be All By Myself... Anymore...

What is it you DO want, user?

All By Myself...

But baby you aint gotta be...all alone
In the night

My Waifu.
Same as always.
Thanks for coming by the way. It was lonely.

Cause something is calling me,
telling me to make it right

This cyoa is too good to be almost never posted.

>My Waifu.
But you could have so much more.

Forget all the pain that is caused by life and
Watch the snow fall in the moonlight

So baby please! Lets make love.
I dont wana fight

Fucking agreed.
It's like Royal Revival, but I don't have deal with some bitch calling me sis the entire way through!
More?
Like... two waifus?

Also declaring thread theme song in advance: youtu.be/NYwoDEZ8hdw

But Im just a man, broken and constantly misunderstandin
So here I stay, to this day, all alone. In the night.

I like this one. Repostan build.
>Manta XR1
>Extra Room x2
>Theater
>Kitchen
>Gym

>Mary Jane
>Alexandria Torgue
>Saint Thomas
>Charles III
>Tessa

>Stratus GX
>Bio-Pod V1.1

>Ms. Alice

Be the Randomly Compatible Girl Mode.
10 rolls
Choosy Appearance
3, 5, 12, 13, 23, 52, 77, 78, 79, 80
>Delusional
Well alright I can probably live with that.
>Dirty Mouth T99
I am going to need some practice.
>Clingy
Can see this being a point of contention but not one I'd RR for.
>Magical Girl
Aw yeah.
>Piercings
AW. YEAH.
>Delinquent
I am the renegade of my magical girl squad.
>Body Swap
...hubby's gonna need to get up to speed with self-defense classes if they're gonna be dealing with my side-job.
>Unique Style
Hmmm.....not sure where to turn with this one.
>Cynical Asshole
>Meek
So very audacious and absolutely foulmouthed in order to cover up the fact that I have like no actual spine under the wrong circumstances.
"I DON'T CARE DAMNIT JUST PICK SOMETHING YOU CUNT GARGLING SCUMFUCK"

Taking that Sucy option for appearance via Choosy.

Compatable with blind picks on
>The Law
>Very Angry Plant
>Spare Parts

Aaaand, my Build:
[Name]
Padrone Demetri Gabriel
[Gender]
Male
[Origin]
Twilight Abxrai
[Craft]
Phantom Master
[Personal Abilities]
Swordsman (Lvl 3)
[Occult Abilities]
Arcane Understanding (Lvl 1)
Appearance (Lvl 2)
[Phantoms]
Bahamut
Kya Wunder
Kyab Wunder
Kyur Wunder
Ghost Trick
Tea Time
Ruin
Ryuu
[Friends]
Luna Arcideal
Excutioner of Arcadia. Id
[Stories]
(The Truth) Hell's Falling
Defense of the Sakura Tree
Puppet of Bordicca
Witch Hunts

Finally made a build for this.
Haven't touched the DLC yet, but so far I think I'm pretty happy with how things turned out.

[Game Mode]
Normal Mode
[Compensation]
Beauty Tier 2 (-6)
Luck (-2)
Pleasure Tier 2 (-3)
Adventure Tier 2 (-4)
Hearth and Home Tier 2 (-3)
[Appearance]
Shallow As Fuck (Pic Relate)
[Quirks]
High Libido Tier X (X=3)
Exhibitionist
Clingy Tier 2
Attention Whore
Sex Marathon
Desserts (Sex Fluids)
Yandere
Let Go!
Nightmares
Milk Lover
Horny
Daddy Issues
Super Tight
Cum Addict
Sensitive
Fuck Me Please!
Unique Style (Belly Dancer/Harem Pants)
Meek

Guess I'll give an update for this:

I'm not gonna really change this CYOA much apart from adding and changing a few things. The whole spellcrafting thing will be its own CYOA but they will link together. I imagine most people would probably just play both together anyways, but think of it as you finding a place to live in the city, researching/inventing up a bunch of patents (with the optional help of a student you choose to mentor for extra benefits) and then making money/prestige off of your inventions. I'm trying to figure out a way you can patent spells and magitech inventions, cause that's really ambiguous considering the scope I'm gonna allow you to invent things.

That said, I'm focusing more on Audit CYOA for now. This one will come next, then a post-apocalyptic Hellshock-fueled, vapourwave-aesthetic squad-based CYOA, and then my power armour CYOA.

>Audit CYOA
Your what now?
I saw this mentioned a few times but thought it was some program or something based on how you talked about it.

>Gender
Male.
>Origin
Arcideal
>Craft
Phantom master
>Abilities:
Speed level 2
Intelligence level 2
Wind level 3
Ice level 1

>Phantoms
Bahamut
Black knight
Hadis
Kyab Wunder
Ryuu
Tea Time
Token

>Characters
Lana Arcideal
Streigo Dracul

>Stories
(The truth) Hell's falling
Rise of the Twilight tribes
Defense of the Sakura tree

The plan is pretty simple. I'll start a business likely accounting or something like that. From then I'll work at solving problems and slice of life with some cute phantom. Live a mostly comfy lifestyle until shit got real.

Have a build for highlander, should it be in a stat format with perks, or should it be positives/negatives?

You're an auditor in a dystopian society on the fringe of falling apart with the prestige and capability of reducing one's status to subhuman, basically.

Cou'Alar is the best.

I'm looking for an island CYOA that was made somewhat recently, one of the companions is a yandere girl and another is an artist dude. It's not DSA's island survival. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Soon our God Italics will descend and wipe clean this wretched world with their deliverance of Pokemon Personified Plus+.

Soon...

Reposting this as I'm sure there are some typos and bugs I missed. There's ALWAYS more typos.

Working on some DLC today, but I suspect real life will prevent me finishing much until the next weekend.

Always see this but never looked at it. Guess I'll build.

Damien Shaw, Male, Saint Orlindce
>Phantom Master

Powers
>Strength Level 2
>Endurance Level 3
>Martial Artist Level 1
>Ice Level 1
>Arcane Understanding Level 1
My strength and endurance are already a good combination against any enemy. Throw in martial arts so I know what I'm doing, ice for extra weapons and coating my fist with spikes, and finally understanding so I can analyze my enemy.

Phantoms
>Hadis
>Kya Wunder
>Kyab Wunder
>Kyur Wunder
>Tea Time
>Sister Vatican
I've put the Wunder family back together, so that's all and good. Overall this odd squad seems to be a good team.

Characters
>Streigo Dracul
>Executioner of Arcadia Id
All I can say is that this should be fun.

Stories
>(The Truth) Hell's Falling.
>Defense of the Sakura Tree
>Puppet of Bordicca
>Witch Hunts
I fight for the freedom of all. I will save the tree, keep the puppet safe, guide the witch, and finally assist the cult to bring back Orlindce.

>wipe clean this wretched world

Your God is not one of justice, but chaos.

This is one of the more /comfy/ CYOA's I have.

Already got posted.

Posting my offering, slightly re-tweaked from the last time I posted it.
You can do builds with it, but I haven't done the missions yet. They might be a while.

Also, any feedback at all is very welcome; especially regarding points balance.

Part 1.

Part 2.

A few threads back someone posted a cyoa called Defender's of Humanity. It was some moe shit but I was wondering if there was only the 3 pages to it, or if the user just stopped posting single thread got past page 10. I didn't have to have an incomplete cyoa saved.

Powers: Flash Flood, Protection
Daughters: Peach, Ru
Danger: Black Prince
The daughters should provide a nice contrast and even if it might be a hassle trying to stop Ru from challenging the prince to duels all the time, if things really become serious I can just flood his entire island nation and Peachs ability is a nice back-up as well. Eventually Peach will become infatuated with the prince, because of their shared amoral nature and intelligence using her ability to make it so that instead of pursuing me he made her his queen, giving my children a royal throne, Peach the opportunity to work in education and Ru an army to play warlord with.

Part 3.

I think Defenders is in beri's drive.

I really enjoy this one, thank you for making it

Part 4.

'sokay. Nice to know it's being enjoyed!

Did the new art genie get finished?

>Go to Genr
>Dependable

>Shield 3
>Agility 2
>Power 2
>Stealth 1
I've made this build before, the concept is to be an unobtrusive, near unbreakable bodyguard that's able to flash step into harms way but isn't much of a fighter themselves.

>Diplomacy
>Calming
While I'm letting swords break on my face and protecting my charge, I'll try disarm my opponents with a smile and words of peace.

>Leron
Good bro and has gone out of his way for you, how could you not take him?
>Elely
If she's going to hit anyone it should be me, I can take it. Gotta get me that tsun tsun
>Jule
Probably my main bodyguarding job and a real cutie and another potential waifu especially if the Diplomacy entry about the Queen wanting me marry me to one of her daughters is true
>Ilo
The bad cop to my good cop, and as tough as I am I don't think I'd scare easily. In fact with my stealth hi/bye skills I can probably turn the tables.
>Erin
Just seems like a sweet girl, and my passive resistance and diplomacy skills should mean I can defuse a lot of situations without violence anyway, hopefully endearing me to her which makes her member 3 of the love quadrangle
>Stockholm Syndrome
Tied to Elely; she seems the toughest and it adds an interesting wrinkle to our relationship as to why she'd volunteer for that when she seems so intent on beating me.

For Quests:
Starting with
>Diplomacy
Between Jule and I we should have this locked down.
>Morale Boost
For something a little more fun until the next big job; having Elely AND Erin as companions, and the diplomatic skills to talk them into bikinis should make Leron very happy and he deserves it.
>Beasts
A slightly tougher challenge for my diplomatic skills, but I think I'm the man for the job; I'm not much of a fighter, but I am superhumanly strong, fast and tough with a calming aura, so I should be able to get them to listen to me long enough to set their tests and then pass them.

Part 5.

I dig this, but you really should make it a PDF for easy of use

Part 6.

Part 7.

Part 8.

Part 9.

Part 10.

Part 11. (only one more to go now.)

Part 12; the final part.

>Race
Human
>Attributes
Brawn 5
Alacrity 5
Personality 8
Sagacity 10

>Backstory
Nobility

>Skills
Soldiering
Etiquette
Eavesdropping
Gambling

>Class
Tongji

>Class Skills
Plaguebearer
Raise dead
Soul drain
Skill Sap

>Arms and armor
Padded armor
Magical Catalyst
Magical Focus
Banner

>Magical Items
Sentinel stakes
Sweet scent
Gem of Listening
Cloak of warmth
Book of knowledge

>Boons
Half-breed (Gumiho)

>Drawbacks
Heart of fury

>Companions
Monoka Tadashi
Roi-Ha Cho
Seol-Yung Cho

>Quests:
Paekku pilgrimage
The Emperor's new court
The Captured Phoenix
The Winter folk

Play it like the stereotypical Wuxia evil adviser who goes a little batshit in combat and tends to win via manipulating the court scene. While searching for ancient knowledge. The shape shifting ability will be very helpful with this plan.

I really wish there were more cyoas like this, it is pretty amazing. I would just build a forest kingdom with Sweet and Apple, with the Adventurers as the protectors of the realm. It should not be hard for Apple to convince them to join her cause. Or maybe a kingdom with Apple and Terra, who would have her own devoted cult of worshippers.

God dammit sonofawhore I forgot the picture!

what happened?

Someone post the power armor cyoa

What is beri's drive? Is that something to do with jumpchain? I mostly just loiter here and on the /d/ cyoa thread.

All the armor is broken.

Check the pastebin.

I've decided to only use Veeky Forums during sunday and the discord is pure blogfaggotry and cancer. Did I miss anything important related to CYOAs?

Look in the pastebin in OP. There are a ton of "collections' by creators or various anons. Beri's drive is his google drive with his cyoas on it.

Oh cool, I thought that was just pictures and ideas to spoonfed newbies along to making them. I didn't even notice it had cyoas in there.

Not really, no.

anyone have the latest hell invasion?
also is the author still working on a new version, 4.0 I think?

I don't have the latest one actually, but I can tell you that Ordion won't be back anytime soon. The last time I saw him post, he was talking about work he has to do for his degree and going out of the country and that he was getting a little sick of these threads so he needed a break anyway. So I wouldn't quite hold my breath if I were you.

So I've been abroad the past few weeks and forget to take my laptop so I couldn't work on cyoas. Anything really interesting pop up in the last month or so?

I don't want to keep saying no because it makes me sound like a jaded asshole, so I'll just say that I can't recall any myself and invite someone else to post a recent CYOA that they enjoyed.

From this thread alone we got
Which are all new or WIPs.

I want to beat the author of this with a 13in rubber cock.
RED = FIRE
YELLOW = EARTH
GREEN = WIND
BLUE = WATER

I'd be a Coroner/Necromancer teamed with a Deathraiser Moth.

I'd be contracted to Cally and buddies with Lisette. Cally would probably draw me into the elf war, though I'd have the sense to avoid the front lines. Archers and giant moths don't really mix.

Well, mutant jungle for sure. Not having to worry about rads or food or water is always a plus.

High Plains Drifter. Theres lots of things blocking the view in the jungle so reflexes will help a lot. And of course, one shot one kill saves on my bullets.

[200]
Snake Like Reflexes [200]
One shot one kill [200]
Resilient [180] cause not dying is good.
Pretty Face [165] cause charming and people is good
First Aider - Playing Doctor [135] cause, again, not dying is good.
Tactical Insight [125] good for protecting my little town that im starting.
Silent treat [117] not being seen is useful for not dying , which is good.
Technical Knack - Im an engineer [91] Because, I am one.
Happy merchant [81] Gotta get bullets somehow.
Hack and slash [66] because you have to save bullets sometimes. And guns are loud.

Weapons :
Melee bioweapon [62] Probably useful for chopping up wood too.
Large bioweapon + toxic [44] Hope it can also shoot non toxic shots too so I can eat things I kill. Or at least let the poison disappear after a while or something.

Vehicles:
Not much good in the jungle to be honest. I'll get a mutant beast, more for a pet and work horse than a vehicle.
Beast, empathic bond [21]

Equipment:
Telescopic scope for my biosniping [9]

If there were drawbacks, I'd take some here so I can get solar panel and mr Fusion. But since I cant ... well this jungle is technically a city so I'm sure I can find some electronics and solar panels. Im an engineer so its ok.

Since I cant lets take a first aid kit since I'm a doctor [1] and a luxury cause I can trade that [0]
to be cont

> Water Elemental
Would being a water elemental let me breath underwater? I'd assume so.
>Shifter
Lots of new places to explore underwater, so should be a constant stream of XP. Also (presumably) less likely to run into zombies there.
>Faster Growth
>Sleepless
>Swift Shadow
Also aimed at exponentially increasing the speed with which I can explore and thus level.

>Energy Generator (Portable)
>Power Module (Small)
I'm assuming I can make the above and indeed the rest of my gear waterproof
>Personal Shield
>Stealth Suit
>Kevlar
>Melee Weapon (some kind of trident for underwater use)
>Energy Weapon Upgrade (lazer trident!)
>Communicator
>Basic Info Pack
>Player Database

Basically I'll stick to the waterways and level up as fast as I can, hopefully sneaking around any zombies I do run into. There shouldn't be many though.

>Second Wave
Hopefully by now I've got some levels under my belt, and have enough stealth skills to scout out some dungeons. I don't have much combat potential, but I can probably make some good trades letting the dungeon teams know whats ahead.

>Third Wave
Singular Industries for me; I'd be well suited for finding hard to reach resources or good spots to set up factories, and spending my pay on implants sounds like a good idea.

Anyone got the one very bubbly and comfy one about childhood where you got to choose your parents, classmates, childhood setting, etc?

cont

Companions:
Lilly mitchell. Not because she's jailbait. I promise. BUT. Mr. Fusion is in the equipment section, and you did god damned say free. (But also, she is a jailbait). And she has some good items I dont like the map and hand crank dynamo.

Sylvia. She seems nice, and unlimited water is nice. Compatible with machiney things which is interesting.

NG3-Florence
Better than me at doctoring, and can actually sew. Plus those multiple solar panels will be helpful in giving mr fusion a kickstart. Maybe... maybe sylvia can connect to her port.

Lizzy I guess? I'm not entirely sure we need a second sniper, but she seems nice. She seems like an all rounder too so thats not too bad.

Well, first things first. Clear out a building, set up our base and defenses, get that mr fusion running, find some water to purify, hunt animals, and grow my bioweapons.

Hey Sandra, the jumpchain fags want a swap on that CYOA you made for them however many months ago because one of the people you added on there doesn't actually exist or something. They've got a tripfag who wants himself on there instead of the nonexistent guy. You give a shit about doing it for them?

hwat

post traveler

>mfw someone posted it but I forgot to refresh before writing this comment

delet this

dun smug me Sandra pls
But yeah one of their tripfags got pretty attached to your present and wanted to get themselves on there (but I guess doesn't have PS so they can't do it themselves?).
If you give a shit about doing it I'll throw it at you otherwise just go back to doing whatever shit you were doing. They've actually got stuff prepared for it or something.

>Ordion won't be back anytime soon
well fuck

He was shit anyway. I'll miss DSA way more.

...I still don't get it.

This. One of their tripfags wants you to remove 3rd down on the left and replace it with one of themselves. If you don't want to change it I don't give a fuck but I'll let them know anyways.

Sounds really cringey.

I'm going to sleep.