How long until the other mechanius try to lynch his ass for beign a heretek?

How long until the other mechanius try to lynch his ass for beign a heretek?
Would they even succeed?

>tfw he was a cron plant all along

Since Gullimän is supporting him, i'm pretty sure that most other magos would think twice before busting his ass, even though they might still see him as a heretek. I don't think killing the Emperor II's favourite dispenser would go well with the Imperial high command, it might even spark a civil war.

>implying it's not Cawl who will be doing the lynching
It's about time for a new Fabricator-General, lads.

Quick question.

Wouldn't most opposition to Cawl come from a capitalist viewpoint, not from a heresy based viewpoint?

At the level where Cawl operates, heretek research hardly needs to apply unless it is literally fucking with Chaos directly.

The only people I can imagine getting pissed about Cawl would be the various forgeworlds-for-hire, that enjoy gaining riches and power by limiting the flow of technology and blueprints across the Imperium.

Well, think about this
He apparently has a helper that he insists is not an AI
This helper is also powered by the warp
Not to mention that he may be fucking with necron stuff and had some how improved upon the emperors own design which would piss off a lot of people

>Wouldn't most opposition to Cawl come from a capitalist viewpoint, not from a heresy based viewpoint?

No. He's meddling with the works of the ancients and using xenotech.

This. He only gets away with it because who the fuck knows what he will do if you try and stop him.

Apparently Guilliman refuses to support Cawl's bif to become Fabricator General because he thinks that if that would happen, there'd be a civil war within the Mechanicus. A lot of techpriests consider him a heretek for meddling with Emperor's work, and apparently he's also created a "totally not an AI, honest!". They guy is, shall we say, divisive, among Amech.

I would think they have a lot in common.

He probably has a half dozen doomsday devices in his thorax.

>Professor Cawlsworth
Let's hope he doesn't thaw out a nephew.

Has the current fabricator general even done anything considering hes approving and funding Cawls projects

Cawl is also surprisingly productive and forward thinking.

Hereteks confirmed for Making the Imperium Great Again.

You can't really get mad at a guy who literally creates millions of Primaris marines in his fucking basement without too much of a hitch. And is probably working on stealing that Necron tech to build moar pylons.

He's probably going to solo fucking Chaos himself with some techno gizmo, along with somehow bribing all the xenos to give him more gubbins.

Your forgetting that the mechanius is a cult of spergs who shit themselves whenever someone makes something new
This is like the pope retconning heaven to also include non christians but ramp it up to 11
Even rowboat doesn't like them

Clearly you have never read a history book. Go look up the protestant reformation and all the shitstorms that started, and then get back to me.

The TCI is proof enough the motherfucker needs a leash on him. If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and looks like a duck then its an abominable intelligence and needs to be purged.

> Guilliman: Holy cow, Cawl. I didn't know hanging out with you was making my Marines stronger.

> Cawl: Full disclosure, Guilliman, it's not. 2 Wounds is just a side effect of all your Marines dying of Nurglite gene-plague. I'm sorry, Guilly. It's a bummer. In reality, you're as dumb as they come and I needed those gene-forges real bad, and I had to give them up just to get the AdMech off my back, so now we're gonna have to go get more.

> Cawl: And then we're gonna go on even more adventures after that, Guilly and you're gonna keep your mouth shut about it, Guilly, because the Imperium is full of idiots that don't understand what's important, and they'll tear us apart, Guilly but if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Guilly, and you're gonna be part of them, and together, we're gonna run around, Guilly. We're gonna do all kinds of wonderful things, Guilly. Just you and me, Guilly. The outside world is our enemy, Guilly. We're the only friends we've got, Guilly. It's just Cawl and Guilly. Cawland Guilly and their adventures, Guilly. Cawl and Guilly forever and forever. Guilly's things. Me and Cawl and Guilly running around, and Cawl and Guilly time. All day long, forever. All a hundred days. Cawl and Guilly forever 100 times. Over and over, CawlandGuillyadventures dot com. All 10,000 years. Every minute, CawlandGuilly dot com.

To be fair to Cawl he just got shit done which forgives a lot. Anyone doing half the things he did normally gets muderfucked by daemons or the Inquisition before it even gets off the ground. He revived a Primarch and then supplied him with an army. Asking if whether or not how he did it is kosher is pointless after the fact.

As the newer fluff seems to state however now is when he needs to be careful. He's not in the background anymore tinkering away he's front and center and any fuck ups could be the end of him. Interesting character and my personal favourite from the newer stories.

From what I've heard of the new fluff? The number is negative

Also confirmed to be using not only Traitor Legion, but also Lost Legion, gene-seed in his Primaris experiments. AND tried to convince Guilliman to let him put those gene-seed strains into mass-production.

>To be fair to Cawl he just got shit done which forgives a lot. Anyone doing half the things he did normally gets muderfucked by daemons or the Inquisition before it even gets off the ground. He revived a Primarch and then supplied him with an army. Asking if whether or not how he did it is kosher is pointless after the fact.
The problem is, this is supposed to be the motherfucking imperium where massive success using banned techniques will get you a first class appointment with BLAM!

"Victory needs no explanation. Failure allows none."

And then Guilly asked Cawl to make him a love potion to make Yvraine fall in love with him.

Once again, this is the fucking mechanius
They have debates about whether advancing technology is heresey or not
This isn't a "scientest makes a new super weapon situation" this is a "pope reforms the entire religion situation"
Not only that but the mechanius would be even angrier over the fact that cawl supposedly improved on the emperors own design
Also cawl is constantly fucking around with necron and warp shit
Their is a reason rowboat refuses to make him fabricator general

Do szechuan sauce themed one but 40K

>implying they could overcome the Chosen of the Void Dragon

Proof of cawls heresy taken from another thread
>The Cawl Inferior (TCI), is a machine that Cawl made so he and Guilliman can talk in secret without messages being intercepted
>its essentially a psychic AI thing. Cawl sends encoded messages that are half complete and TCI fills in the gaps with the missing information that Cawl 'programmed' into the TCI
>Cawl has his own which I assume is called The Guilliman Inferior (or TGI)
>The TCI is pretty much Cawl in personality and reactions
>Cawl (or more specifically TCI) says it not an abominable intelligence, that its just extremely good programming
>Guilliman thinks he's lying out of his ass
>Its powered by warp stuff and severed heads.
>He calls the other magos backwards and afraid of innovation, despises all of them and believes he's the only one that can save the Imperium
>Cawl has no problem admitting necron and old one tech is superior to anything the Imperium has
>He's studying and stealing it to create Imperial pylons to close off the giant chaos crack
>Cawl redesigned the bridge of the Macragge's Honor to be more efficient. This act also caused yet another schism with the more orthodox priests
>Cawl refuses to tell Guilliman what he's doing or where he is, its been over a decade since they last saw each other
>Cawl is probably looting Trazyn's collection as we speak