"Demons" and "Devils" have been decided to be too offensive to be included in your game

"Demons" and "Devils" have been decided to be too offensive to be included in your game.

How do you decide to rename them?

Daemons

Fiends
Abyssals
Hellspawn
Stygians
I dunno, something spooky sounding but still descriptive. I don't wanna make up funny names.

Dark Spirits

Your post doesn't hold up OP. If the creatures are too offensive to be included in the game, then renaming them won't do anything: they'll still be in the game.

If it's just the names that are too offensive then IDK I'll call them rapefucks and fuckrapes or something.

Tan'nari and baatezu. Duh.

Baatezu and Tanar'ri? How is this hard?

Master.

Alternately, mistress.

Daevas
Fallen ones
Cuckers

D(a)emons and D(a)evils

I keep calling them Demons and Devils

Fuck you gonna do about it

Voidspawn.

> If the creatures are too offensive to be included in the game, then renaming them won't do anything: they'll still be in the game.

Funnily enough,
disprove your point.

yeah

I choose something even more offensive. I am not going to coddle a bunch of players.

Nice shitty, half-established line-art and barely started colour job pham-user.

Evil spirits and phantasmal jews

Bitches and Fags

Satans and Lucifers.

>offensive
I call them the name of law asshole who decided this.

Fuckheads and numbnuts.

Infernals
Akuma
Abyssals
Fallen
Astral Predators

Demonstrater and Deviler will be their new name.

But the creatures are still exactly the same. Are you genuinely retarded? Brain injury, subpar IQ, some kinda development disorder?

Boy someone is mad

Came to post this.

Look, I largely agree with you. But, back when there was the whole "D&D Scare" and Christian Fundamentalists tried to get the game banned for encouraging devil worship, they managed to keep Demons and Devils in the game simply by renaming them to Baatezu and Tanar'ri.

It's all very silly.

>But the creatures are still exactly the same. Are you genuinely retarded? Brain injury, subpar IQ, some kinda development disorder?
Nah, the other creatures were Devils from the Nine Hells and Demons from the Abyss.

These new creatures are baatezu from the Nine Hells and Tanar'ri from the Abyss. Nothing mentioned about either one of those in the Bible.

You know this actually, literally happened right?

Goddamnit, I came here to post this.

And Daevils.

The change didn't really help that much, I knew several kids in school whose parents wouldn't let them play 2nd edition with me because they still thought it was a recruitment tool for devil worshipers.

That's what the mind bondage spell is for.

Humans.

I keep them as "demons" and "devils" because I don't buy into moronic PC bullshit.

I'll call them Tanar'ri and Baatezu, of course.

"Humans", because I like real evil in my games

Horrors.

> have been decided to be too offensive to be included in your game.

What the ever-loving fuck?

Demono and debiru.

Faggots and niggers.

Niggers and fags.

I don't. Who ever is getting offended can suck it up or leave my table.

Bye, you won't be missed.

*tips*

Bitches and whores.

It turns out the person getting offended...was YOU.

Women.

Satan's boys

Clowns

This.

If someone decides to get triggered in a game of make believe they can fuck right off.

>what should we call them?
Powerless

>Decided
>In your game

decided by who? It's my fucking game

Ex-wife and mother-in-law

Anti-angels and Lawyers

OHNO!

Feisty bouncy cow-girls and succubi.

Dæmon and Diabolus.

I like you, user.

I tell that dude to go fuck himself tbqhwu famalam

Ethically challenged Angels.

My parents still think this

You guys seem really mad about this hypothetical occurrence for some reason.

>muh censorship

fuck you

I wouldn't change them if they are the Christian/Abrahamic regardless of what other people thought was offensive, because censorship over that is bullshit.

If they aren't based on Abrahamic faiths then what do I care? Name them void/dark/fallen/horror/etc words

Mad is certainly the right word. Perhaps offended. Morally outraged even. I feel a not so different speech coming on.

I don't

I really don't get the whole plot line of "MUH NO DEVILS AND DEMONS REEE" from a christian point of view as one.
They are literally pure evil, if anything, that's kind of a positive message that "Our Enemy is absolutely 100% piece of shit evil." Then again, evangelicals are always fucking retarded.

First post best post

Devils = Daeva
Demons = Rakshasa

Devons and Demils.

Okay, first Off
Fuck you, you are human garbage

Secondly, if I'm playing a game where the in-game lore says that the Christian God exists, & so does his creations, then call them demons, not Voidspawn, not "the dark ones" etc. "The Fallen" would be okay, since that would be an accurate description of them.

You do realize that most demons/devils in games are literally made of 100% Grade A Evil too right? That's because they are based or Christian/Abrahamic demons. If they were based on say Asian demons, they would be a committee & be counting how many times you farted. Celestial Bureaucracy is weird like that.