Linkmarines. The shill time is over. FUD season is on again, it already goes for this thread too

Linkmarines. The shill time is over. FUD season is on again, it already goes for this thread too.

this is bad

Is anyone seriously buying this piece of trash?

Fucking shitty whitepaper and stuff.
Also heard from a friend in SF that one of the advisors quit.

>Linkmarines

Linkpajeets.

Me

Why the fuck would anyone buy this shitcoin ??

I can't understand why anyone would want to buy a coin when the dev is off buying a lambo and vacationing in the carribean. It makes zero sense why anyone could throw their money away with this scamcoin.

Quit posting this junk faggot nobody cares whether its good or bad or anything basically just market sell everything you stupid stinky piece of shit just fucking sell you link now sell it sell it SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT YES YOU FAGGOT READING THIS POST SELL YOUR GOD DAMN LINKS OR STAY POOR FOREVER EL ENLACE NUNCA VA A ARRIBA COMO TÚ ESTÚPIDO AMERICANO FAGOTS PIENSAS QUE LA PARED RERRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

youll never accumulate enough, fudders

its too obvious too

just let it ride. your time to get in cheap is over.

lmfao

I'm tired of Link FUD, it's a solid product, wait for the dip to sub 20 cents and it's almost a guarenteed x2 in 3-5 years! It will take time, sure, but it's not a gamble like a lot of the coins. Hodling 100 000 Link myself

Link is really worth getting into if you can afford more than 50k tho

kek

High quality 4D FUD, very nice

LINK SERGEANT REPORTING. SHOW ME YOUR FUD FACE!!!!!

>sub 20 cents
Those days are gone. Be grateful that there's still opportunity to get in sub 40

I don’t like link. I don’t like the community, I don’t like the market, and I don’t like Sergey. There are other coins out there and since making money is our objective, than I can buy other coins and not baghold for 10 years to lambo land. You guys scalped each other right to the bottom and shilled yourself a boost with low volume purchasing. Dumb coin, with a dumb community

GET OUT

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that LINK had a moderately successful PnD culminating in a meandering jargon blog post posing as an "update" and is now well on its way to returning to its true price, 15 cents. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this Christmas Sergey again tests his limit by swimming across a large body of water but this time fails to make it across. That's of course if he isn't already dead in a Thai bathhouse after ODing on all the cocaine that he bought with the ICO funding. Rory probably logs into Sergey's slack account now and then to offer some proof of life in order to keep the con going.

GET OUT

Kek quality fud

It's a truly sad state of affairs when Linkies stare cold hard facts dead in the eye and label them FUD. Chainlink has NO working model and won't have one for at least 4 months. They recently switched language and its become evident that Sergey can't even write a "Hello World" script in GO. What really made me laugh was the numerous job adverts in the EOY blog-post - as if speculators needed any further proof that Sergey and his pet monkey had made absolutely 0 progress asides from paying a handful of Fiver pajeets to clutter this shithouse with link shill threads like OP. I could throw a dart at the top 100 list and whatever it landed on (impossible to hit LINK lol) would outperform this shitcoin 1000x in the next year.

I SAID GET OUT PUMP N DUMP CHASER