Deep within the dungeon, you find a scented pool of flesh-coloured water

>Deep within the dungeon, you find a scented pool of flesh-coloured water

I collect a flask of the water

I use Speak With Dead?

What's the scent?

>The liquid gurgles with intensity as it pours into your flask.

You hear a faint giggling sound--like that of a little girl.

I don't remember flesh being that color.

It smells of almonds and some other scent you can't quite place.

>faint giggling sound--like that of a little girl

>flesh-color, the hue of "Caucasian" skin, is first recorded 1610s, described as a tint composed of "a light pink with a little yellow" [O'Neill, "Dyeing," 1862]
You're 400 years behind the news

Torch everything!!!

Obviously, I will take a piss on it.

Bitch im takeing a drink after he takes his piss

Gotta agree with him.

Best case scenario is fae, which will still probably kill us thanks to their twisted sense of humour.

Why not use the perfectly-apt "skin-colored", instead? Flesh is flesh, not skin, and if a GM mentioned "flesh-colored water" without pulling up an image like that I guarantee you most people will think "beef borscht" before "almond milk". Same goes for most any other context except fabric or crayons.

Anyway, I collect a flask and drop in a handful of peanuts.

dick in water

I bathe my sweaty ass in the water, making bubbles in the water as I let out a fart.

Because it is the same color as bloodless flesh, basically. Human flesh is a pale pink like pork, it's not a crimson hue like beef.

What scent is the pool? Because if its something like rosehip or lemongrass you know i'm washing off my dungeon stank in that.

>You hear a faint giggling sound--like that of a little girl.

Oh eat my ass you fucking hack.

I begin to drink it like Thor tried to drink the oceans of the world.

Bae. This is giggling scented pool of flesh toned water. Let's keep all orifices as far away from it as we physically can.

>Best case scenario is fae
Oh come on user, how can you not look forward to meeting the fey? Why, even the curses they grant, while sometimes painful, are always interesting!

I drink from the pool.

I don't understand the meme this is referencing

> Why am I in a dungeon ? I should be at work

We have a flask of this...

I have a grand idea!

How about we mark this place with a sign, so we won't lose it, travel to the nearest village with the least amount of protection, and proceed to dig a ditch in the center of the town. Once ditch is large enough, we place a fountain inside so that is can contain all of this fluid. Then, we bribe young advenurers to help us fill up said fountain with the water from before...

Sooner or later, we have relatively normal giggling from a girl inside her new village!

>the fleshwater cultists are trying to do this
>adventurers need to stop them before they finish the ditch and consume the town

I pee in the water.

So some numbnuts made a pool of shampoo.