This is it lads we're finally recovering

This is it lads we're finally recovering

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CFReXH2
youtube.com/watch?v=g6bUUmelbyw
forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/12/21/crypto-watch-reddcoin-rdd-price-explodes-by-500-in-a-week-what-is-rdd-and-why-is-it-surging/#6c738ca1279a
youtu.be/YrMSyy9woLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Monaco man will make you rich, definitely

yeah, we're returning to """normal""" if you know what I mean

>timed the bottom absolutely perfectly on your exchange, right down to the very bottom of the doji dildo

We're all gonna make it bros!

P p post it

get down to 8000 goddamnit!

idk man that doesn't feel like a real recovery, I don't think we're done here

hope ripple goes up to. daddy needs a new lambo for christmas.

Based Nips saved Christmas.

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!

Is...is it over ?

No, time to sell.

Check this out

discord.gg/CFReXH2

Unironically look at the chart for 2017 so far. The bottom looks like it should be around 8,000

It has only begun.

How can you niggers say its recovering when its still in an obvious down trend?

Waiting on it to kiss $15k again. Normies that have been holding out taking losses before christmas, and whales who dumped at $18k+ and bought back at $11k will go for one more panic round and drop it to $9k, just in time for the holidays, and to start the new year fresh!

>How can you niggers say its recovering when its still in an obvious down trend?

MCADs keep crossing over and lots of green candles have long upper shadows. People in the hole and looking for an out are exiting, and people in general are flirting with a higher price, but turning back and going red. Many are afraid to buy at $14k when it was almost sub $10k less than 10 hours ago.

>draws the line just right so that the rise doesn't look like it broke the trend

I think we just hit the bear trap portion of that graph

Don't tell them the secret

>bear trap
>not still stealth phase
Do you even watch the markets?

>there are people who panic sold

You don't deserve to join us in lamboland with the future of money

thats racist you should be ashamed

Fuck off normie

you are very impolite
a friend told me this is a nice community if i want to get into crypto currency but obviously you are all just ignorant kids gambling with your mums' money
anyways i wanted to know if ethereum the next big thing now that bitcoin is over

Please, just ask around in your call centre, someone will know.

i searched on google and i found articles saying it is good and has contracts and stuff
also bitcoin cash is now on coinbase so it is supposed to get pretty well known, consider this a pro bono tip my friend

You have to go back, boomer trash

If I see this fucking graph one more time

Lmfao yeah we’re the bear trap for sure.
Definitely no media coverage of bitcoin at all and those normies on Facebook and Snapchat buying on their iPhones are the institutional investors.

You’re very smart user, well done

omg this website is full of racist assholes

stacey are you 20 or 40 i cant tell

Where do you think you are?

Goddamn this old school meme better not be true.

Leave and don't come back!

>impolite
If you want to join a community first learn its rules. Everything goes here, this is why it's good.

STAGNATING
we arent out YET

Put a pistol in your mouth and end yourself.

now you know something else about your friend

shut the fuck up faggot

One day it'll come true for sure.

listen im going to disregard all the weird and rude comments i just came here to know what are good coins to put my money in
i bought with 70$ some bitcoin hoping to make some money on the side but it fell from 19 thousand when i bought it and i needed some help

Why are people responding to this like it's genuine?
Have you never seen bait before in your entire fucking lives?

Put all your money in DOGE.

Zoom out you clown.

Yeah man, remember that NEO Superbowl commercial??

Hitler did nothing wrong

this

2/10 made me reply

serious advice.
put it up your ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6bUUmelbyw

yay, back to normal

what is this? isnt this the dog picture with much x very wow hahaha :D what does this have to do with bitcoin :D

>being a deathist

Expect another drop not as low. One last bear trap to liquidate the pussy ass late shorts. No free rides on this train.

Hey, sorry about those mean guys, they're just trolling you with le dank memes haha xd. Honestly you should put as much as you can into reddcoin, It's going to explode soon and is the closest guarded secret on Veeky Forums, I thought I should tell you to make up for these awful trolls!

Well we'll if we're getting a red christmas.

Nah must of missed that one user.

I did however witness cnbc run a week long 24/7 broadcast that they creatively named ‘crypto week’ where all they did was talk about bitcoin and other crypto for a whole week. I also seen a news story on Snapchat of all these normies and their parents buying bitcoin. I also seen a 4 page article In my local paper (I live in a small town) dedicated to showing people how to purchase and invest in various other crypto currencies.
I also watched my degenerate coworkers getting into crypto this month and playing around with trading $250 worth of ripple at work.

And Its worth pointing out I don’t even spend much time following the media at all and I managed to catch of all that I’m sure other anons have better examples.

It's another currency like Jewro,Yellen Coin.

Prolly feeding a LARP

>being an acquirist

wtf did i just read?

forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/12/21/crypto-watch-reddcoin-rdd-price-explodes-by-500-in-a-week-what-is-rdd-and-why-is-it-surging/#6c738ca1279a

wow thx so much i found this sounds like a winner

ever heard of the bull trap? might wanna look it up

Fuck these paywall cunts, post a screenshot

nvr heard of them but thx anyways

Yeah man, I agree. Just like when I witnessed the dot-com boom where I was watching elderly couples throwing money en-masse at something they had NO clue about and then tried to tell me to do it.

I remembered being super worried.Those fucking normies can't know anything about the internet....it's was only FOR (US)! If they knew....it wouldn't be around the following year, much less anytime beyond that. Fucking normies killing the future

If there's a time to acquire it's now
youtu.be/YrMSyy9woLg

BULL TRAP CANCELLED??

screenshot of what
and why the offensive language?

it'll go down again to 9-12k in the upcoming days and recover slowly back to 16-20k

but my sisters friends brother started trading bitcoins since last july so he's kinda old in this game and has some experience and jumped in when bitcoin was really cheap and he said that this is a bubble and bitcoin is crashing and people should buy ethereum or bitcoin cash

No, it wont you fucking faggot. Stop shilling this piece of shit.

Coinbase is full of shit, they keep getting away with complete fuck ups. All it takes is another fuckup and it will go to 0.

I'm staying away from this shit for at least another month. I made decent gains on LiteCoin and cashed out of Conbase. Never again will I use that shit website.

but they take relatively acceptable fees

That website is barely holding together. It's a hackjob, people will lose their money. They always take it down when something is happening, insider trade, manipulate the public's perception. Coinbase is the source of all cancer in crypto.

Their fees are actually relatively high for an exchange.

The only reason this shit exchange is active is because you can use a credit card so easily and
>cash out
As well

I have accounts on a few exchanges. Mostly trade on Finance. I hate coinbase but I'm not sure what the best alternative would be(for usd to crypto). Any recommendations?

I'm quite happy with Bitstamp but I'm also a Eurofag.

*Binance fucking phone