A literal terrorist wuz actually a planeswalker you guiz

>a literal terrorist wuz actually a planeswalker you guiz

Oh boy, another person to go on the Jacetice League's Wild Ride and get triggered whenever they go to a new plane and have their beliefs challenged.

Other urls found in this thread:

markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/159305558583/we-have-another-standard-environment-with-a-top
markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/159477957248/so-three-planeswalkers-on-amonkhet-all-three
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not a fan of Samut either, but it's not like she's a literal terrorist, given that according to Archenemy Bolas lowered the Forcefield protecting the city and between zombies and him killing everybody nobody is getting out alive.

>someone obviously and thoroughly triggered whining about someone fictional potentially being triggered some time in the future

no-one cares

>voice of dissent
Even if she ended up being right she was still a terrorist pre-Bolas return.

Dissent is a duty, not terrorism.

Thats what happens when you displease the God Pharaoh. She doomed everyone with her heracy.

I don't give a shit about what you think.
I give a shit that dfesign space was wasted on ANOTHER RG Planeswalker, and a barely better than Tibalt one at that.

You may have posted that ironically but that's my mindset.

This

I would disagree, because it depends on the point of view. To you, she is doing her duty to protect others, to me she's a terrorist because she's destroying lives and property because she disagrees with public opinion.

>Dissent
hold or express opinions that are at variance with those previously, commonly, or officially expressed:
>shouting the world is flat is a duty
yeah ok

Except no one was shouting the world is flat.
She was shouting the gods are deceived. An opinion opposite the official and public opinion, which was not only correct but based on her own research and investigations.

Except it's Bolas who is destroying everything because he's a dick. Like, literally.

Bolas is a gud boi. He dindu nuffin wrong. Seriously though, If I was in his position I would of crushed her like a fucking melon, and then crush the Jacetice league as well. Well, I would try but MaRo would have me get my ass kicked, because being Marvel is better then being Magic.

Remember she exist to appease the woman THEY hired to make the ghost assassin walker chick, she screams foul the second the company does not do the sjw decision.

>tfw shes the reason we will never get slave tokens and have to settle for serf tokens
A POX UPON YOU DINDU
A POX

just imaging some of the slave mechanics that could have been
>tap a number of slave tokens equal to the converted mana cost of target non-token artifcat: create a token copy of target non-token artifact
>sacrificing slaves
>enslaving your opponents creatures
this could have been a lot of fun

There is a lot of slavery and use of force in mtg.

Blue
>gaining control of permanents
>imprisoning
>disallowing

Black
>control player
>ultimatums
>necromancy
>extortion

Red
>borrowing permanents/betrayal/hijacking
>ultimatums

White
>imprisoning
>disallowing

Mark said in a recent blogatog that they plan on stepping away from the gatewatch soon I believe. What do you think It'll be replaced with?

Something equally as terrible, I'm sure.

>Mark said in a recent blogatog that they plan on stepping away from the gatewatch
Stop making me laugh user, because that's not going to happen. He's not going to remove his little dolls until they're liked by everyone. I hope he doesn't remove them, because I want to see Magic become bankrupt. Rather have something I loved die with some dignity, then watching Buffalo MaRo dancing in it's skin

>What do you think It'll be replaced with?
domanarians but not interesting ones who are just sort of normal people having crazy things happening around them
no
it will be a bunch of savants who 3 sets later turn out to be GODS

They will be stepping away from the Gatewatch featuring heavily as the Planeswalkers in a set, not that they will be phasing them out of the story.

markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/159305558583/we-have-another-standard-environment-with-a-top

>Mark (((Rosewater)))
yeah, ok

:^^^^^^^^^^^)

I care

What did he mean by this?

Here's another recent post.

markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/159477957248/so-three-planeswalkers-on-amonkhet-all-three

was she destroying property? My understanding is that they haul your ass away just for speaking out.

in all honesty could you believe this guy was bullied as a kid?

Well, I would assume that she destroyed public property and when told her to stop it. However I digress, because the real point to this thread is how Magic is a festering corpse like the Roman Empire and it sadly needs to be put down before the Turk/Venetians get their dirty hands on it.

God damn, I would of bullied this fucker and I was the one who hated bullies I was bullied in public school until I realized that violence is the perfect response to bullies.

I don't know, that post kind of makes perfect sense to me? Egyptians were black, yet none of the characters helping the black people in this plane are black themselves. This is a step in the right direction.

>Egyptians were black
What did he mean by this?

>Egyptians were black
only after the 12 dynasty
do you want to guess what happened less than 100 years after that?

A recent study actually proved Ancient egyptians were more closley related to other mediterranian and anatolian peoples
Or in other words THEY WERE WHITE

>Rather have something I loved die with some dignity, then watching Buffalo MaRo dancing in it's skin

What? I want to see this game die in a back alley, cold and whimpering as it recalls feverish memories of wealth and respect in their final moments. I don't want this company to realize they made a mistake until it's too late to change the tracks.

When he said that I thought he ment Jace, Lily, etc. Instead we will get a new team:
>Narset: The Autist
>Samut: We Waz Kangz
>Ajani: The Furry
>Saheli Rai: The Poo in the Loo
>Kaya: The Ghostbuster 2016

>not bringing back garruk: the rapist
for shame
he could have whipped those sissies (hot) into shape

>Narset
>Ajani
I'm okay with this.

I mean they were black?

>Or in other words THEY WERE WHITE

Nobody cares, user. Nobody fucking cares. You can say they were white and show us evidence all you want, and it won't change a thing. Demanding or presenting evidence is white privilege, it's an example of mansplaining and all the other evils of the world. Egypt is in Africa, and this is a fantasy setting built to represent Egypt, and in this Egypt all the people are black because that is what the Egyptians should be.

Get over it, we won.

I do say my lineage descends from Egyptian Royalty. Now I must raise my family, invest in a 401K, and give back to my community.

Well, a part of me wants that because I'm a petty personHell, I've hurt people that forgot they fucked me over years ago, because I remember However, another part of me would rather shoot that poor thing in the alleyway, because mercy is better then that.

That was 7 years ago, and nobody cared about those results then.

>They were white!
>They were kangs!
You're both fucking stupid.

>because mercy is better then that.

Mercy is for something that didn't know any better, mercy is for something that genuinely repents. You should only wish for mercy on MtG if they really put an honest effort into reversing their years of SJW pampering and loud virtue-signalling.

>not ONE reference in Amonkhet
the thing that made me the most turbomad of all things

Oh yeah? Then explain to me why Amonkhet is black.

>I mean they were black?
Only a couple of dynasties. Only retards actually believe that Egypt was filled with black people. Egypt was/and still is a cosmopolitan city filled with different ethnicity and religions. The vast majority of Egyptians, both ancient and modern, are from the middle eastern bloodlines, not African.
>Get over it, we won.
By making the majority of the public ignorant and retarded? Good job, you really won. Just like all those retarded white supremacists that think hatred doesn't beget hatred.

Cause the company in charge is from seattle

What does this mean? What does being from Seattle have anything to do with this?

(differnt user)
Frankly I believe that the progressive appealing is the least of MtG's problems, and their change in flavor is tolerable, for now. WotC unwittingly created Copy Cat in Standard, banned at least 4 cards from Modern, and they admit that there is a decline in Standard attendance, unless things are considered fixed now.

>By making the majority of the public ignorant and retarded? Good job, you really won.

Of course we have, so stop bitching and enjoy the right side of history.

Next you're going to say Americans thinking 35% of people are gay is a bad assumption to make.

>Get over it, we wuz winnger an shiet
ha

Was it seattle or portland that "Invested" in rainbow crosswalks.

I honestly wonder how long it's gonna take for the janitor to get off their ass and do their job considering you've long progressed into "I'm not even going to attempt to hide the fact that I'm trolling" mode

I don't know who is dumber
That woman or the people that HIRED her to help them write a character

Is this planeswalker good for standard? Will she replace, coexist with, or be nudged aside by Arlinn Kord?

They counted liking traps as gay, so that is why the number is so high.

Sounds like a Seattle thing.

Portland is one of those magical places where they're every bit as pathetic as Seattle, but they're so self-aware that when Portlandia came out and people got to see just how weird they were they got embarrassed. That's one of the funny things you should know about Portland, their weirdness brings them shame when outsiders look at it.

>I don't know who is dumber

Consider we would have never discovered her stupidity if the people who hired her simply never used the material she suggested.

The latter.
It's like seeing someone walk into a pit of spikes that also has snakes in it and dying and thinking "Boy that person sure is smart, I should follow them"

So basically portland is aware of their sins and feels shame

Here I thought we were going to have a conversation, but I've been talking to an actual retard. Have my last (You).

Portland is the self-aware furry of the West Coast, desperate to keep people from finding out their Deviant Art.

Is that furry comment referencing the fact that they decided that letting furries fuck in public parks was A-OK or was that seattle?

>Consider we would have never discovered her stupidity if the people who hired her simply never used the material she suggested.
To be honest, I didn't even read the story, mainly because HIRING someone to help write a character of a specific ethnicity is a fucking joke

Holy shit, really? I was just referencing how some furries are aware their fetish is hilariously weird and degenerate, and will go through great lengths to hide it.

It was one of the two. All I know is that flame is the only solution

Sounds like the most triggered person is you.
Scream about tumblr all you want, you are the one throwing a shitfit every time there is a character on a magic card with a skin tone anywhere darker than milk.

Magic isnt your safe space.

Hmmmmmm

Tibalt: the Twink

I mean you can cheat out fatties and also give dudes double strike. Doubt it though. Would be cute to cheat out a Bolas, though.

just play marvel at that point?

How can White decks even compete?

Okay but why is she so shit though.
Agree, I wanna see it get the yugioh treatment, sad part is even in the final days they won't get why everyone left and just assume "the game fell out of style"

A new 'watch with only minorities fighting against the patriarchy. Gideon and Jace will die soon.

>(((fell out of style)))

>My dear, are you saying that we might have been Pharaons amongst other things? Oh Jolly Jee!

She's so boring. Are all planeswalkers this basic looking?

Hopefully now that everyone is and always has been a Wonder Woman fan forever and ever and DC if the best company in the world. We'll see more "gods among men" stories and less "godlike beings that act like teenagers and get replaced by minorities because Thor is a title, not a proper name".

>Jace dies fighting Bolas, and is avenged by Samut
>Samut becomes the new leader of the Gatewatch, and recruits a blue historimancer named Xavier who is black
>Gideon is cast out of the Gatewatch for killing an unarmed black man
>Nahiri returns and redeems herself for Innistrad by killing Gideon, then takes his place in the Gatewatch
>The next Innistrad set is about the Gatewatch teaming up with Emrakul, who has poured all her evil into a new being called Himrakul, who is killed by Ajani coming out as gay
>Lilliana announces she's pregnant with Xaviers child
>Urza returns and forms an evil version of the Gatewatch, featuring himself, Garruk, Tezzeret, Tibalt, and Sorin. They are all killed in one set. The second set of that block is entirely about Chandra and Nissa getting married and asking Xaivier to father their children.

And you never stop following or learn to accept it. You remain exactly as you are, making essentially the same complaints, and nothing changes.

anyone can be a planeswalker as long as they feel an emotion hard enough
when are we going to get a PW who's spark ignited because they were just that horny?
>Thor is a title, not a proper name
im sorry what?!

Sales data changes as it nosedives.

>People buy cardgames for the storylines

In the Thor comic they replaced Thor with a woman because muh diversity.

>answering one side of your clever comment
By being faster than a RG deck with a shitty four-drop walker, like white does.
>to answer the other
By playing Gallows at Willow Hill or any of the infinitely better cards depicting white people across All The Sets.

topkek
Also Razortip Whip

no

>ever going back to Dominaria
Yeah, not gonna happen.

I'd like to see you be born under two suns and turn out pale.

What are they bribing Kaya to join
Isn't she like some hired knife/ exorcist?
I can actually picture her and Dack joining Bolas if he pays them enough.

>"Like, literally"

Neck yourself.

We wanted to make sure that she was balanced in limited :^)

The second by at least ten country miles. Living off of instant Ramen is retarded. Paying someone to microwave instant ramen for you at breakfast, lunch, and dinner monumentally retarded. WotC is doing the latter. Also her hairs get into the ramen.

Because there's never been a league of planeswalkers that went about committing acts of terror before...

>Egyptians were black

was it autism?

>Put Samut in Xenagos Commander
>Give already double-power creatures Double-Strike
>Get an extra Tooth And Nail

I want to tenderly commit a pernicious deed with Freyalise

Yes.

Go on..

>you can show us evidence all you want, it doesn't matter.

Classic brownie.

WE WERE KINGS AND SHIT!

>It's a /pol/ shits up Veeky Forums episode

I miss when you retards just stuck to /co/