What would you rate this armor?

What would you rate this armor?

6/10 helmets.
Exposed groin area.

Hot.

I like the lacy garters and the shouting lettuce people decorations

Gonna get stabbed in the vag/10

Assuming their is a helmet it's OK except you need another skirt plate for the groin. Armpit joint seems a bit too large but that is always a weakness for plate armor. Overall functional female armor.

Yeah, definitely needs to add a chain skirt at the very least.

Purely ornamental/10

Looks nice tho

But what if she's a Cavalier and its done this way for more comfort for those long rides if you know what I mean

Eh, I like it. I like simple but ornamental armor in general, but it's also nice when the armor itself or its ornamentation is a bit thicker like this, rather than looking like dull sheet metal. No a huge fan of the colourization, but I could literally change that in 20 seconds in Photoshop.

Too obvious why the crotch isn't covered up, otherwise cute/10

Pretty much advanced chick plate.

The lack of chainmail or any other form of protection other than lewdcloth(leather?) in the groin, upper leg (front and back) and upper arm is disturbing and upsets me.

Pretty much begging for femoral artery severance, not to mention if a blade found its way under the arm ever a simple pull up and draw back slice would render that arm pretty much fucked.

metal lingerie/10

That armour's only appropriate for mounted combat.

If she doesn't have a mount to ride, then she needs to change.

In addition, she needs to lose the hairclip and replace it with a helmet.

Who's the one on the right and why does she look like the Roseblack from Exalted?

Titania from Fire Emblem.

Pretty good, I mean, who would stab a girl in the crotch?

Wouldn't that be redundant? They've already got a gash there.

And it's not like they're not used to bleeding from it.

>Not having one guard's pauldron on the left shoulder and the other's on the right.
>Not giving one a fire-themed magical sword and the other an ice-themed one
>Not having them fuse together when they're outmatched into a powerful two-pauldroned form that dual-wields the fire and ice swords as a gestalt character

Wasted opportunity.

You want to have something to protect you in case of crotch stabbage, you never know what can happen in the heat of battle
OH U

There's no mercy on the battlefield, user.

>sallet with kitty ears

I think it's super cute in a very mundane, utilitarian sort of way.

They can wield the same sort of weapon but with different stances

Protection isn't just against strikes. Ride a horse for long enough, or just fall all awkward like, and hurt yourself. Shrapnel and rogue projectiles are issues too.

Same reason modern soldiers wear helmets that can't reliably protect against a lot of firearms. If your job involves running around in dangerous places, it's nice to wear a cup.

Yeah it's fucking garbage. You'd be killed so quickly wearing this.

femoral artery/10

I love Agni and Rudra.

The only thing I know is you've never ridden a horse, particularly not over long distances.

Thanks doc / 10.

When will the meme that people become 100% un-identifiable when they put on any sort of helmet die?

What I find most pathetic is the little pseudo-intellectual nerd fuckboys who think they're smart and totally perceptive for pointing out deisgn flaws in stupid gaudy armour. Like you want to make it clear to all your peers "I'm the smart one. I am the intellectual one. I understand combat and value logic above all" and you go on nitpicking this stupid shit that is made purely for the fuck of it. The overwhelming irony of it all is that you're the biggest motherfucking retard alive for actually believing you're the only one who can perceive the stratigic faults of these designs and thinking other people aren't as perceptive as you. here's a reality check you fucking cock wrangler. Everyone is aware of these things. They don't spend hours whining about it on image boards and forums and fucking youtube comment sections. Not because they're stupid, uneducated or unperceptive. It's because it's insignificant shit, and they aren't insecure enough to go whine about trivial realism bullshit in cheap, flashy entertainment. You're like the fuckwit that whines about people not knowing how bad fast food is for them because they continue to eat it. They know it's bad. They don't give a shit. You whiny little faggot.

Calm down nigga like damn nigga just ignore the thread like haha nigga no need to be mad lmao

How about these guys?

I like the air holes on it too.

who hurt you?

Where the fuck are their helmets/10
bitch on the right gonna die nigga/10
That goat/10

Chill out bro, what's wrong with wanting a girl to be properly suited up for battle? Armor should be cute AND functional, one shouldn't sacrifice for the other.

Where did the historians touch you user?

girl on the right is hot but I will always go for the paladin/cleric types. Plus she's a red head.

Better then most fantasy armor. Biggest problems:
>No helmet
>Brestplate is incorrect
>Exposed groin
>Under armor and frills are suspect

Waifu/10

Too top heavy.
The top is highly protected but you have a massive gap in protection in the crotch

Needs chainmail around the groin, knee and underarms. No codpiece or anything so I'm assuming cavalry, but you still want at least something there in case someone gets lucky or you end up dismounted.

Also helmet. I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt on that. Hair is very long but you can accomplish some crazy shit with braids, so why not.

8/10, on the one hand there's a big weak point but on the other hand everything except that weak point is plate, and if she's on a horse then that weak point gets a lot smaller. I sure as hell wouldn't want to fight her.

>light and fasionable but probably going to get dirty, not worth shit as armour but it's a crossbowman so who cares/10
>get a fucking helmet, otherwise fine, not even sure you need those wristguards with that shield/10
>non-combat/10
>cyborg goat/10
>get a fucking helmet, otherwise very nice, joints seem covered/10
>wizard-ass bitch, those crazy motherfuckers can't be trusted, probably enchanted or some shit, kill immediately before she harvests your organs/10

Aside from the things other people have pointed out, all those useless ornaments need to hug the body harder. In plate vs plate combat you will often have to disarm your enemy/slip past his sword and stab him with a dagger because swords don't break armor, and in close quaters combat all those easily grabbable ornaments are going to be your demise, because you pretty much give your enemy fucking handles to manipulate you and jank daggers into. They are deadly to yourself for the same reason as horns or wings on a helmet, if you fight outside of formation, someone is just going to use them to pull you down and take you out as you lie on the ground like a turtle on it's back.

If they are reduced in profile enough not to be grabable and don't present an avenue a dagger just has to follow to fuck you up, then they become an advantage because then blades can get stuck on them and give you leverage to disarm enemies.

All of that is even more severe considering she does not wear chain underneath any of those gaps, and, this being a riding armor, presents ample opportunity for enemies to pull you out of the saddle.

I'm kind of wondering what the skillsets of greenhair shortstack and BDSM enthusiast are

Pretty clear that we have a marksman, mace n' shield fighter, and a heavyset armored brawler.

Mecha Goat seems like the type of creature that can fuel its own mechanical leg by grazing, and on further inspection Ms. Leatherclad has what might be a spellbook at her side. Or its a diary filled with bad slam poetry and she joined this party in the secret hope of getting captured by orcs

Short one is probably an alchemist or other kind of material-based wizard. Her clothes are covered in green stains and she's got a big scroll on which to write recipes.

Pale one is an edgy mage. Book, ceremonial knife, goofy fashion sense, it all fits together.

Shortstack is a druid or alchemist. She's got scrolls, a vial of something, and green stains on her pants. The goat is her animal companion / mount.

Leatherlady is a rogue / wizard hybrid class. She's got a beatstick and a dagger, but she's also toting a tome and a quiver full of wands and staves. And she's clearly not planning on facetanking anything.

Frigid prude.

Looks cool. 8/10. I don't give a shit about realism but I always like to see women in armor that isn't designed to be too overtly sexy, like boob plate or bikini mail. To me it's not a question of practicality, but style preference.

Chain.
Skirt.

>clearly not planning on facetanking anything.
Are you so certain?

>When will the meme that people become 100% un-identifiable when they put on any sort of helmet die?

The problem with helmets is that they look dorky as fuck. You can't have your main characters wearing dorky clothing.

It's like in CP2020. One headshot from anything will instagib you, but despite that nobody ever armors their head because it's more important to look good than to live.

I'd rate it eggplant.

Extremely unrealistic, it has a woman inside it.

Below the male version because no helmet.

That's some resplendent-ass armor.

Some people just really get off to being as 'realistic' as possible when it comes to fantasy. It comes up in a lot of discussions, but whereas you might see it as obnoxious know-it-all behavior, I just see it as anons enjoying themselves. I don't get the realism wanking but maybe it's not for me to get. Everyone has their own idea of fun. Different strokes for different folks, right?

this.
girls in well designed plate armour are so cool but people just think I whack it to them. Dammit there is a difference between liking armour design and waifus, although Joan de Arc is definantly one.

>rape-me-armour

too bad I'm into paizuri

Got to style all over these knaves.

>The problem with helmets is that they look dorky as fuck.
opinion discarded.

I'd prefer some resplendent ass-armor if you know what I mean

How did I know someone was going to make that joke.

5+

I read somewhere that Mark Twain waifu'd the shit outta Joan of Arc. Like, if body pillows had been a thing back in the 1800's, he'd have had several.

The game these images come from seems really eclectic is an odd sort of way. I'll have to do some more research, but it looks like it could be fun since I already have a 3DS anyhow.

That's literally the reason 90% of fantasy art leaves the helmets out even though it's the single most important piece of armor. They don't look cool.

10/10 made me read the whole shitpost.
Nice pasta user, quess we're going to see more of that reposted around, thanks.

Seems decent, the only problems are exposed groin area, no helmet and slightly oversized pauldrons. So 7/10

>having taste this bad

>female
>armor
lol
Casca is the only one who can pull it off

I dunno, Griffith didn't seem to have much trouble pulling her armour off

Griffith had no trouble pulling it off

MOOOOOODDDDSSS DELETE THIS FILTH RIGHT NOW

you keep saying it but its still not true. Why do you think people latched onto stormtroopers and helghast so much?

Why is his sword a dick?

See I get your point and you're right but Stormtroopers are a faceless legion. That's cool as hell and everything but when trying to talk about a player character you want something a bit more personable.

Granted a lot popular masked characters exist but never really as a group, darth vader is cool because he's the only one

Bobba fett was never cool

It's historically accurate

Rekt.

How would you rate this armor?

Why settle for some low rent merc when you can have a Holy Knight?

Don't want to cuck my horse

Casca could kill fatness in over 300 ways and that's just with her bear hands

The reason is that "heroism" in our modern society is associated with individualism and a lack of conformity. Heroes are those who stand out, who do what others will not, and who go further than others will go, often further than they CAN go.

The imagery of the Helghast, the Stormtroopers, the Roman Legion, the VDV, the Redcoats, the SS, these images evoke a different kind of power from that of individualistic heroism. It is a far older power, the power of conformity and unity that is largely alien to us today, and thus uniformly sinister. This is part of the reason why villains are always uniform--what is left unspoken is that it is also why everyone loves the villains' aesthetics. Because the imagery of uniforms oozes power and domination. Its allure borders on the sexual. A society that embraces uniformity and power will always be more aesthetic than one which embraces individuality and liberty, that is a natural consequences of our tiny monkey brains' thirst for control over our environment.

yeah but even from a simple point of empathy it's easier to care about a single face than a hundred unknowns

I don't know what's more ornamental: that armor or the woman underneath it.

he I prefer brunettes

>No helmet
>No gorget
soon to be noead

Heave some read head

(curse the typo)

They are also acceptable

I would rate it U

>Heave some read head

you where right the first time

Wow that looks familiar...

Its moments like these that I regret my lack of sleep