Post your favorite dark elf/night elf concepts. Anything of that nature

Post your favorite dark elf/night elf concepts. Anything of that nature

I actually liked the dark elves in Thor: Dark World. They reminded me of 40k dark eldar, just less edgy.

I'm not sure if it fits what you're after, but I always really enjoyed the Elves of Lorwyn as far as murderous elves went.

Just so obsessed with beauty and perfection that they'll kill any non-elf without a second glance

Huh interesting... Im just only aware of a few versions of them, wondering what else is out there

>mfw we'll never go back to best plane

This is something that must have been done already, but I can't find it:
>high elves
>represent growth, fertility
>nurturing side of nature
>herbivores
>gardens, pastures, farmland

>dark elves
>represent killing and hunting
>carnivores
>wild, untamed nature, hostile environments
>fangs, claws, venom
Does this concept make sense somehow? I see something similar with the "dark elves" representing winter and decay sometimes, though this focusses on the wild and dangerous aspect of nature compared to a more peaceful and beneficial view.

I get the feeling that you try to communicate with this one , but are too autistic to do it through other means than pictures.

My bad, yeah.

Alright, despite being a big fan of night elves in wc3, haven't thought about them. Maybe because the duality is missing.

Surprised dunmer haven't been posted

Clearly the best.

I love the True Fae from Changeling: The Lost. They play with a lot of concepts that really make them a fantastic embodiment of dark elves.
>Each one is a consummate egotist who lives in a pocket dimension inside a realm of unbound creation where they are the masters of reality
>The collective domains of all the True Fae, the Wyld, is pure possibility, so there aren't even laws of physics determining why anything works the way they do there, so the only constancy in the domain is ironically in the domains of the insane True Fae, who can change anything in their domain on a whim, but have set personalities that keeps things mostly constant
>The Fae this raw creative energy given form and intelligence, but the only thing keeping them from dissipating back into the void is their own force of will - they exist only because they say so
>Since they exist in a realm where their every desire is automatically fulfilled, are immortal unless they dissipate, and dissipate if they stop desiring to exist, they kidnap mortals simply to have them as slaves since their emotion and suffering provide infinite amusement for the True Fae - torture and domination give meaning to their lives

Really, I just love taking concepts like "egotism", "cruelty", and "apathy", and creating entities whose entire society and biology is based around them, it's a really intriguing thing

>high elves
Fuck. Stop it.

>Fae
>Wyld

Light elves, sun elves, grey elves. Better?

Almost.

plebians, all of you

Why no male dark eldar?

You know, for all the shit they do to that Pantheon, the Svartalfs were pretty good

Oh hush, it's not so bad, there have be more egregious misspellings - ever hear of a fae mood?

Mm? Where's this from?

>posts shadowmoor elves

Shadowmoor elves have thorny horns.

Second Hellboy movie

I've always been a huge fan of Dunmer since Morrowind, but then in Oblivion they made their voices basically high elves/wood elves

Yes?

I just wish they'd committed to giving them hooves, rather than the weird halfway bastardizations they have.

>separating growth from the hunt
>failing to recognize that the hunters benefit the hunted by culling the diseased
>trying to separate a complex web of interdependence into two opposing sides
This is shit

>gardens, pastures, farmland
>nature

No, they're not.

Tsk

they look feminine. which makes me think
does liking them makes me a faggot?

Have colour.

So basically summer/winter Sidhe from the Drezden Files?

It's a hashed out old trope of the 80's and 90's where everything had a "dark" counterpart. Now even the Pokemon have dark counterparts. It's all just racial commentary anyway.

>they look feminine
You must have brain problems.

no

Please be a Georgian waifufag somewhere else.

what?

>fanart
Every time. At least the other guy dumped some official art.

what?

You! and you! I like how you think.

Bitch please.

A genuinely sympathetic badguy