LTC will flip BTC. Prove me wrong

LTC will flip BTC. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-21/why-charlie-lee-sold-his-litecoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Truth and I cannot wait to buy my first lambo

Monaco is about to lift off

I should've bought today when it was under 200 but I was asleep. Fuck.

Not to self: stop sleeping

$1500 by EOY is not a meme...it's reality. Everyone knows BTC needs to either fix itself of go the way of the dodo. Big marketing execs thought they could flip it with BCH. Crypto community rallied fucking strong as hell and pooped all over BCH.

Then Charlie made his noble yet confusing statement about litecoin...he warned us to sell before the massive dip. Anyone could have doubled their litecoin had they sold at his announcement and rebought at low of $144 this morning.

Litecoin can do everything BCH can do but much better. It is obviously the coin of the future

We're in for a flippening.

Then why did Charlie Lee sell his stack?

facebook normie pump

so he could buy it back at the dip and have twice as many litecoin. All he said was that he sold it...he said nothing about whether he would buy back into it or not.

Now sure, he probably didn't, but who knows.

FUCKIN CHECKED

ALL HAIL OUR MIGHTY LITE COIN

Charlie doesn't need any more money. And holding LTC would make it look like he's manipulating the market every time he makes an announcement. Now no one can accuse him of trying to fuck with things to change the price

Honestly go watch some videos of Charlie Lee if you haven't seen him. On the news he is a humble, nervous wreck. He seems like a good guy.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-21/why-charlie-lee-sold-his-litecoin

^read this

bow to my quads

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-21/why-charlie-lee-sold-his-litecoin
dem trips tooooo

He is with us tonight

praise KEK!

And last night, user.
>pic related

Will it get below 200 ever again

>more digits

LTC is the future of crypto. There is no doubt.

>8787
Do these count?

wheres the proofs

LTC to reach $8787 EOY 2018

Ripple has more of a chance. Normies buy it because its cheap and they can keep pumping out coins like crazy.

Ripple isn't on Normiebase

how naive are you? he's buying the dip as we speak with an anonymous wallet and you ltcucks are falling for it