Jesus Christ you bastards. What a day, what a fucking amazing day for crypto...

Jesus Christ you bastards. What a day, what a fucking amazing day for crypto. If this shit doesn't make you excited and just scares you, get the fuck out of this market.

Where my holders at? You the real MVPs. Would love to know how many noobs got rekt and shaken out in baby's first crash.

link must be the shittiest scamcoin ive seen in a while

held. bought. payed of beautifully.

Are you lost? Or is this just LINK fud season?

HODL THE LINE

I even bought $1k worth Tron at 190 satoshis not just hodling.

This right here baby

>sold LINK at $0.45

I took so much BTC from weak hands today
I can't even believe it

I'm ok

All those horrible weak handed normies make me sick

Hodled through the Monero climb and crash as Bcachies cashed out to run ahead of
interpol. Fists of Iron, Balls of Steel. The next round of Bcashies running will drive it to $800 tonight.

was an ok day overall. managed to increase my BCH stack by 15%, rest already recovered, slightly positive already compared to yesterday

>sick
>not gleeful
Watching the weak handed normalfags panic is quality entertainment.

Bumped my LINK bag up 6K at no cost reaping weak hands. Feels good.

My only dilemma here is I'm getting masternode dividends that I cash out on a regular basis and I had planned on cashing 0.05 out today... do I hold it or wait for 18-19K again...? ... I guess its only $150 difference... Fuck it

>FOMO'd into BCH at .288 when it was added on coinbase
>peaked seconds later and couldn't get my sell in fast enough
>still hodling
>mfw
I'm down over 90% and still hodling on some other moronic buys, because I never learn, so from my perspective this is nothing. Just another day.

I held even all my shitcoins. Weak hands don't deserve gains.

Fuxkkkkkk iy

Filled up my link bag, lost my monero bag to weak hands, gain city on the mcafee Burst

What can I say what comes around comes around you know?

Late to the game first timer here, bought in bcash at 4k, and a second time as it dipped at 3k, half my savings 500 bucks, probably nothing to most of you guys but I can I throughout all this shit I HELD.

Breaking even on second dip, want to make a few bucks of free fun money to blast all over some alts, open to any suggestions, need my lambo senpai.

not a holder, i sold all my eth and made about 4k in the last 5 hours.

I have to say the last two days have been a ride, again 500 bucks to you guys isn't much, but this morning when BCH hit 1600 I reasoned out it was at least worth the price of admission, this threads the last 24 hours have been pure gold.

>tfw didn't buy sell low like a weakhanded normie chad

I'm actually unironically a bit afraid of this happening. The reason being that the normies have been scared away but that means the value-climb very slow making the people who want to make money fast dump it eventually.

>celebrating a bull trap
look at all these idiots

Noob here.
Excited about my first buy.
I'll use Bitso.
I only have $500 MXN. Should I buy it all on BTC?

Who /ironhands/ here lads ?

I didn't sell, was planning on buying ETH but I waited too long and was sleeping during the dip to the low 500s, fucking pissed but oh well, didn't sell anything so I guess there's that.

Listen I'm pretty new but I consider myself a halfway smart dude who just didn't catch the crypto train in time.

You aren't going to get stupid rich off BTC, if you're a normie poorfag like me, try to make a couple multiplier times your investment off either BTC or BCH, cash out your original investment, turn that "free" money into as many "promising" cryptos as you can, and wait.

Thats my plan anyhow.

held through november so np really

>slightly positive already compared to yesterday

you don't say!

Gambling addict here who uses crypto to replace it. Losses don't hurt me too much, they just make me want to double down. If a true market crash comes, I'll probably end up liquidating my stock portfolio to go into crypto.

I feel calmer than ever to be honest. We were overdue for this shit

6 GORILLION OR BUST

I didn't buy the dip because no spare funds
How do I look myself in the face in the mirror

Tried buying the dip at 14k. Meh, we'll see 25k by February.

I need to hold cash reserves on exchange for these types of events, waking up to 11k btc and -40% monero was the biggest buy signal I've ever seen. OFCOURSE it's gonna bounce.

>I'm actually unironically a bit afraid of this happening. The reason being that the normies have been scared away but that means the value-climb very slow making the people who want to make money fast dump it eventually.

I need to see it hit sub $10k, stable-ish around $9,500 early December levels. There are still a lot of pump-and-dumpers that have not cashed out yet or are ready for round two, and a lot of fidgety newbies who are trying to salvage / reduce losses and exit.

it's already crashing again don't worry

Bought 118K TRX

Held Verge from 0.13 to 0.07 and back.

tfw bought 1.28 btc below 12.5k

nice

It needs one last "fuck you" going into Christmas weekend. Normal stock markets and banks are closed, so it's time for the richies to play with the newfags.

>still way up even during the worst part of the crash

Feels comfy

I hodl'd but I feel like another dip is just around the corner.

Hodl? Are you retarded? I put in 20% more because everything was at a discount.

Helded. Sadly I bought xlm and req before the crash.
So its gonna be awhile before I break even/get gains

What is that, like $3 freedom bux?

$25.32 USD.
Yeah I'm poor.

eth/ltc are better bets right now. Will yield more gains. However consider putting in more.

Holder here, I don't get why people would have panic sold.
Did these people put money they couldn't afford to lose, then why put it in, in the first plac

General noob advice is to put $1k into a few coins you think can 10-100x. Really the only way to build a substantial portfolio.

Holding is the homo normalfag option
Now, shorting on Bitmex with 5+x leverage is the real MVP

Even if I wanted to invest more, I don't have much money.
Maybe, and just maybe I could throw in another $25 USD by monday.
Precisely why I'm not sure if I should buy all BTC or another coin.

Some guy was on here very late last night who was down $1M on a $6M portfolio. He shared a lot about his rags to riches story buying near the top in 2013. All I got from it was STEEL HANDS are the key to making it.

>yfw portfolio crashes and rebounds higher than it was before the crash

t-thanks

Bloody brilliant day. The markets were in panic and I made 120 dollars in a 10 minute arbitrage job before bed, always nice to have a bit of pocket money for xmas. Holding my coins throughout the panic, have the pleasure of being in early enough to still be well ahead. Paper losses simply don't scare me anymore.

Post proofs.

i bought 3 more LTC at the bottom of the second big dip, after buying embarassingly high for the my first 5... anyways i'm hard hodln' we're fueled for liftoff

Pink Wojak ID's

You guys should prepare your anuses. This is not the end of the crash

Holding BTC baby

Then you're really gonna hate this pump nigga

put 1200 into eth last night at 630, thats it tho. oh well always next correction

dont see where new money is going to come from at this point

these dips are gonna scare off any normie who got in from cnbc hype

institutional investments in all the futures shit was way less than anyone thought

all the increases in price are related to shady tether pumping which has to come crashing down eventually

I'm thinking about dumping any profits I make off BCH into BAT, I thought this was a pretty dumb coin at first, but I installed the browser and I gotta say this shit is nice.

The Brave browser itself is really clean and kills adds off shit even like youtube immediately, I could see this getting big crowdfunded web support, or am I just normie and this is a shitcoin?

Looks like it wipes all ads by default, but rewards you to watch them, sends that money directly to the advertiser, and you can tip websites/content directly with the currency if you want to make up for no ads.

Kind of neat, sort of like a reverse black mirror platform from where it screams at you if you don't look.

So my story is funny.
i went full TETHER (You never go full TETHER) waiting for the crash.

This was at 14k BTC

So i missed the whole ride to 20k
THEN i bought BTC at 3200 and went down to 1800.

I dumped all my bags today at the bottom and now it went up i wana KMS.

KIDDING!!!! You think i am retarded? I went full TETHER not full retard.

I held hard as fuck and i will be fine once we hit 3500 BCC again.

I also swinged BTC today and made 1500$ for fun, so it's a good day.

I think we will go BCC 10k for NYE.
Bitcoin cash is planing something big and imagine the news on Januari 1st.

"It's the first of the year and we have a new 1st place in crypto: BITCOIN CASH IS THE NEW #1 largest crypto"

Not long now to find out....

This is what everyone holding fiat should do. Got another 0.5btc at 11k, holding more fiat in case it dips again. God bless

it's the next big thing, think of how big twitch and shit is, imagine if bat tokens make their way to camgirls, it's fucking HUGE

LOL and i missed it because i am reading biz.

if BCC goes under 1800 again may god save us all.

IF it doesn't go under 2000 then the crash is over.

Hold on tight to your assholes.

Yeah and I think I'm gonna put some dough into it, I think it really might be the sleeper hit of 2018, plus the Brave browser is really nice by itself.

It has a tablet like home page for normies, attractive orange lion icon, and the dude who made javascript and firefox is behind it with a shiton of cash, I think I'll drop a hundo out of my savings on it now, just so I can sleep better at night.

chaos is a ladder my friends

look at these stats, it's a big deal, the next big browser, buy bat

I really like it, I didn't know it had a browser connected to it until I looked into it, happened to see it on exodus like a shit ton for one BCH, and started reading about it.

Just made it my default browser if only so google can't sell my fap history. I think people will switch to Brave for speed and aesthetic alone, not to mention imagine a web browser for normies with a crypto built right in for paying for everything from cam whores to dominos.com