How outraged does a devil/baatezu get when you call them a "demon"?

How outraged does a devil/baatezu get when you call them a "demon"?

How infuriated does a demon/tanar'ri become when you say that they come from "hell," or refer to them as a "devil"?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2397243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Incredibly. They consider that a massive slur.

For the latter at least they'd consider those fighting words. .

If your players actually did this in-character, they should expect to make the fiend an enemy, regardless of whether or not they successfully get what they want out of them.

I'd think they are both used to stupid mortals having no idea about this shit.

Boy or girl? If boy, why the midriff?

Is it a slur if the epithet is purely a mislabeling?

How outraged does user get when I call him a weebshit 3.pf playing pedo AND don't bump his thread?

Pretty much everything a peasant fears is called some sort of demon. Superstitions are rampant and it doesn't really matter what exactly something is called when it's killing and eating their neighbours.

Anyway, to answer your question, outsiders would pretty much expect it from most primes. It isn't any different than calling an asian chinese when they're actually japanese or vice versa.

>if boy, x
Because it's hot

I'm gonna need a source on them there pictures.

Why is literally everyone on Veeky Forums a sexual deviant?

I was actually just wanting a source because I like the artist.

Considering the two have been at war for a long time...
Pick any two racial/national groups in the world who have had a log standing war between them, and a lot of death and blood shed. Friends and lovers slaughtered wholesale. Then call any one of them the other. At the least you wind up getting them in your face yelling at you. At the most, we'll send flowers to your funeral.

It is to them.

Habituation and easy access to harder stuff. Now what's your poison? You did say everyone.

Go to Israel and call a Israeli a i

Let's see how they react to that.

One of my characters is actually a Devil. He's fought players and killed NPCs over being called a Demon. He'll let almost anything go, but referred to as "demon" has given more than one person a one-way trip to the cemetery.

Yes.

and DnD should go back to calling them Tanari/Baatezu I'm tired of explaining the difference between demons and fey in dnd...

At the very least it's another level of contempt that will be layered on to the reasons why they are going to fuck you and just another excuse why the demon is going to tear you limb from limb but the vast majority of common folk arn't going to know the difference because daemonlogy isn't a commonly taught class in school.

Granted, if you go through all the effort of summoning one or another there is probably an assumption you at least know what's up and is another test to see if you're worth entertaining at all

You must be That Guy for killing NPCs on a whim.

Just idqb it, you double faggot. It's literally two clicks.

because it's not reddit

Considering everything else the artist did it's a flat chick.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2397243

Maybe you should learn how to recognize pixiv filenames.

Big (7~12 ft)
Buff
Brown (or any exotic skin colour)
Bovine (not-furry cowgirls and mythological beings, monster girls)
Big Breasted

its kinda weird that i already had some of this guys works already...still, good find

Are you joking?

A demon would LOVE to be mistaken for a lawful, organized, honorable devil. They would absolutely adore the opportunity to make a contract with you and have you expect them to keep to anything resembling a deal....right before they break their word and consume your soul.

Devils, on the other hand, enjoy being able to educate you on the differences, since your ignorance is so obvious that they can take the opportunity to use it agaisnt you, and educate you on the finer points of being a diabolist and how it benefits you compared to how unpredictale and likely to betray a contract demons are. They're even be honest - mostly - about their intentions and the fact they are trustworthy to an extent and would NEVER dishonor a bargain made in good faith!

Displaying your ignorance like that is a great way to fucking be monster food, you idiot.