So, what the fuck realistically is gonna happen to this coin?

so, what the fuck realistically is gonna happen to this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

starblocks.acinq.co/#/
cdecker.github.io/lightning-integration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the sonm team is building something exceptional, maybe youll want to check it out

10K EOY

im suicidal because of this coin. i sold off all my xlm, nxt, ark, link, eth, to go all in on this. i wouldnt normally do something so stupid, but i was literally on coinbase the minute they announced they were listing bch. i thought to myself, holy shit this is going to moon to high heaven. and you know what? it would have. but coinbase fucked us. they ruined everything. now im bagholding, while my other alts i used to own have gone way, way up without me.

hahahahahahaha serves you right for buying into a shitty memecoin

learn from it my dude

losses and fuck ups make you a better investor/trader too, not just winning all the time

Crash it.

I went half in. Fucking coinbase.

It dies because it's inferior to Ethereum and doesn't have the network of Bitcoin. Even normalfags know BCH is just a copy of Bitcoin.

I want my 11k sats icx back that i sold for this shit

It is going to the moon lmao. They are pump and dumping it on purpose so normies don't buy in yet.
BCH is the real bitcoin and anyone that doesn't realize this is delusional or a core shill.

bought in at 4200 sacrificing my sweet altcoin gains. iron gripping this shit until i profit or die

its a new coin on normiebase, it will 10x easily

all the fud should tell you what you need to know. whales are accumulating, literally. like, in the billions of usd worth of this coin. and they are not. fucking. selling.

dropped 100k at 3700

this is going to 10k easy

It will plummet back to sub .1 just like every other time it has pumped.

By the time people actually want to use Bitcoin in the real world we'll have lightning and shit. No one really gives too much of a shit right now as it's all just a speculation game at this point.

I’m not fucking selling. These iron hand will see this shit to 10K EOY.

Maybe 4k EOY.

Probably 10k sometime next year when upgrades roll out

It's going to die.

Ya fuck coin base and their bullshit, they SHUT IT DOWN on purpose.

What? There used to be stores that accept Bitcoin, like Steam for example.

I have paid in cafes with Bitcoin before you fucking pleb.

what a dork...

>There be dragons and shit
The sad state of imbecile BTC holders

Check'd them quads, I've been all in for 3 days and am stuck also. BCH seems to be holding better than btc right now.

>Has a different opinion
>Must be a shill

You're a stupid cunt, user

The future belongs to Bitcoin and Ethereum. All other cryptocoins are noise.

Where's Fiatex where I can get fucking any altcoin in US dollars?!

Why would you risk your entire position?

It's a chinese pump and dump

Looks like a lot of us got cucked by coinbase, Iron hands till 8k ++. No way i'm fucking selling at a loss

tumbling and down

it tried to swim and it failed and failed hard. Coinbase will likely be extremely cautious if they debut another coin due to all of the bad publicity this caused. If I were them I'd postpone any Coin Debut at least a month or two to get people to forget about bcash.

I will explain to you why BCC will go to 10k soon:

The number of people that put everything they have from ideological and belief standpoints into BCC is large. Very large.

Once BCC starts going up it's gonna go PARABOLIC because we all who bought BCC see it as the real BITCOIN and you know what you don't do with BITCOIN? You don't sell it for other coins. Ever. You know what else you do with BITCOIN? YOU TRANSACT WITH IT. LIKE MONEY. But you can't do that no more because it's fucking slow and expensive. BUT BITCOIN CASH isn't. So better come aboard the BCC ship because the only coin with the word BITCOIN in it that is going to 100k one day is BITCOIN CASH.

They had to slow down the show because normies were bying up BCC to fast. This dump fixes that. Out of the ashes will CASH stand supreme.

Huge crash. Only reason is hasn't crashed yet is the investors are waiting on slowpoke hill

Bitcoin Cash? More like Bitcoin Crash.

100million real butcoons eoy 2058 sike you thought nigga this shit is going in the trash where it belongs.

HOPE YOU BOUGHT THE DIP

What do you think?

Bitcoin will be 10k at end of year, BCH.

BTC; not so much, dead cat.

Type in english you pre-simian knuckle dragger.

It's going to zero sooner or later. If you want a fast transaction shitcoin there are better options with faster block times and not under control of people everyone hates.

>987▶
>so, what the fuck realistically is gonna happen to this coin?
This will eventually replace Bitcoin.

Feeling your pain. Shapeshifted a third of BTC for BCH right before it went live on GDAX thinking moon mission and got cucked.

GDAX got froze at 9500 until next day while waiting for transfer. Stayed frozen at 9500 until going live at 4300.

FML.

Today we know the only reason bcash exist is to avoid the big exchanges to go bankrupt because they didn't scale correctly the utxos management

Take out your money from coinbase

Literally this

Bcash has higher fees than bitcoin by proportion

TFW exited a short on BTC (from $16000) at loss to enter longs on BCH and LTC last night. YTF am I even trying I may as well an hero and improve the genepool.

1,000 BCH sell wall just went up on GDAX.

so exactly how much bch do you need to sell to cause the price to drop $400 when its been slowly gaining for hours

this coin has taken some serious dumps

LN will completely evaporate the need for BCH. BCH will go to zero in 6-9 months.

kek

Noob here. Have $25 USD to buy something.
What do I fucking buy?
I don't even want to become rich I just want some easy money.

How can you still be this deluded? How about you read up on LN first before you talk shit.

>6-9 months

Only retards with sub 60 IQ are holding bitcoin

awful

fucking kek. You are the 3rd wave of retards who fell for this shit. Jihan and Ver pull this off every month or so. You bought my $2300 bags netting me a $2000 profit for 25 BCH coins. Dont worry though, you'll sell your bags next month to the next retards. Keep the ponzi going!

I have read up on it and have been reading the code of one of the implementations and testing it. It is very impressive and will destroy BCH. Try it out yourself.

starblocks.acinq.co/#/

Buy a webcam and start camwhoring

There's more to life than money

LN will fix this. bech32 addresses in core will fix this. Schnorr sigs and transaction batching will fix this.

BCH literally has its big block centralization road map and that's it. It's going to fail.

Bitcoin Cash already fixed it.

you must get your news from the view and cnbc.

it will be cash

>bought at 1200
>at 2.7k now

What exactly did I fall for?

>LN will fix this

people will use it like cash. AKA use it to buy things that are actually valuable, such as bitcoin

>Bitcoin Cash already fixed it.

kek. Where are the volumes on BCH? Still a fraction of BTC. People don't believe the brainlet solution of big blocks is a good idea.

It's will die and it will be hilarious watching all the bag holders tears.

thought you one of the suckers who bought at $4000 + believing the muh flippening meme. I remember shilling how the flippening was imminent that day. Each thread I started got 250 replies. They all ate it up

Sites like amazon, steam, etc adopt bch -> Mega moon, eventually replaces bitcoin
No adoption -> Shitcoin occasionally pumped by chinks

Corecucks lack any ability to reason.

Sure are a lot of BCash sockpuppets on Veeky Forums lately.

You can smell their desperation for Lightning to fail. It won't.

>You can smell their desperation for Lightning to fail. It won't.

Been hearing this since 2015

All these corecucks lol

Why do you support a coin with fewer, poorer quality devs?

You do know they needed a lot of help to do something as simple as increasing the block size?

bch = Shit coin with no future.

lighting been promised for 2 years plus by now. where is it faggot?

>Why do you support a coin with fewer, poorer quality devs?
Like the 40 or so people with PhD's? I'm sure they are dumb af yo.

Realistically?

Let's look at the facts.

In the last 30 days, it's already done much better than BTC as of right now.

It just got added to Coinbase.

I think it's pretty clear it will take off when the BTC fags get out of the way and stop crying to the media and government and crashing the whole fucking market over this.

It's not going to get added to coinbase and go down in the long term, that's pretty damn obvious.

It's working on testnet. It very recently passed all integration tests for all 3 implementations. It's coming. BCH BTFO.

cdecker.github.io/lightning-integration/

You will lose

I hope BTC succeeds and takes off and saved the day. I'm growing less convinced that it will by the day.

What I think will happen is that BTC will keep fucking up and being a piece of shit, and ruining the whole market for everyone else.

I hope they fix everything tomorrow and feeds to back to a penny and transaction backlogs go back to 0.

Do it.

>got added to coinbase
>not going to get added to coinbase

nigger wat?

BTC/BCH is like israel/palestine conflict. Honestly just fucking nuke both of them from orbit I'm holding BTC but even i'm done with this shit--let the alts flourish

In the short term it will P&D between 0.05 and 0.3 BTC. Long term it will bleed until its pretty much irrelevant like eth classic.

>It’s not going to go down in the long term if it’s on Coinbase.

We're going to see shilling, pumping and dumping all through 2018.

>Notice that the results are still not stable and compatibility may be broken from time to time as implementations move closer to being spec compliant, or as we add new scenarios.
kek

It's on Coinbase, you can buy BCH now.

Exposure to the biggest fiat cryptomarket in the world isn't going to HURT BCH.

I'm saying there's no way it will go down in the big picture after that exposure.

I agree on this.

Thats why I hold 6 BCH.

>Laughing at the fact they may in future add new tests and make LN more robust.

The fucking state of this brainlet.

And it's not like it's a bad hold against BTC already, before coinbase. It's 30 day performance is better than BTC before the addition.

Good luck to BTC, and I hope it's get it's lightning links and tabbies and whatever other shit it needs to get going, but I'm just not seeing it.

It's a shitcoin. Nobody wants it. It's only at a high price right now because of the Coinbase PnD. Bitcoin sucks too but it's the OG so people will continue to use it as 'muh digital gold'. I sold all my BCH yesterday and bought some cheap ETH.

the point is that it's still not ready. you stupid faggot.

10k+ EOY.

After it gets zk-snarks it’s hitting 30k.

As it has been prophesied long ago
BCH dethrone the king and reign supreme as a pretender.
But late in 2018 Lightning Network will finally be complete and from the ashes shall rise the true KING OF CRYPTO.

For Bitcoin to be reborn, it must first die

Deluded. The only coin that will hit 10k EOY is bitcoin.

I could see BTC and BCH crossing paths at 10K.

New currency
not a scam hard fork you fucking brainlet

I'm guessing Bancor, they have the creator of the Euro

kek

Holy fuck Adam tell your shill army to fuck off.

Adam Back admitted he hired a large team to 'correct the record', just earlier today on twatter.

I can see almost all of these faggy anti-BCH posts are from these pajeets, they offer literally no arguments or state 'muh LN', although the LN is mathematically impossible.