Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2005/10/10/london_squirrel_terror/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does the unspecified edition allow multiple animal companions

Only if he promises to fade to black.

Only if he promises to share :3

>a half dozen
I only see 5 doggos. Where's the sixth?

Poor malamute with his legs hanging off the couch.

Only one, but the other five are companions of the companion.

That's fewer than the bard.

That is maximum levels of comfiness.

That bitch in the middle.

Wheres the druid then, retard ?

form of dogbed

>Only one, but the other five are companions of the companion.
Does the unspecified edition allow chaining companions

Is this FATAL

>Does the unspecified edition allow chaining companions
PF has build that lets you have like 500 companions and summon at the time, large part of that will be level 0, but still.

>dogbed is an animal

I would like to know more about this ecological conundrum

Before there was dog there was dogbed.

>Couch
Im pretty sure thats one of those blow-up sleeping matresses that just deflated a shitton due to a ton of pure doggo

Depends on the companions (sleeping with lots of large or spiky creatures without being large or armoured would be an issue, for example), but sure, why not

It would make sense for companions to sleep in a dogpile or nest about the druid's person - maybe nocturnal companions might keep watch or scout about as they hunt while the druid sleeps

How big of a hat would I need for a small sized animal companion like a bat or a squirrel?

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

jelly AF

If I had a malamute like that I would sleep with it too.

The bat's need to roost upside down might be an issue, but anything like a witches hat, a stetson or a bush hat would probably do the job.

Deep pockets would also work

I've seen one thing that beats it, and it's a youtube vid with a caretaker who takes a nap in the cheetah enclosure. One of them comes up to snuggle then crawls in under his head and goes to sleep like a purring pillow.

Oh god. I want a cat that size so badly. My childhood pet was nowhere near that size, but still pretty big and loved to cuddle me while I slept.

Big cats most unfortunately don't make good pets. Until someone domesticates and breeds them for that purpose over a few generations.

My cockatiel likes to sleep on my head when I take a nap. Amusing when I wake up and forget about him and give him a rude awakening by throwing the poor guy off as I get up.

Could cougars be bred in such a way that they won't attack their masters? How difficult would it be to breed docile loyalty into em'?

>cougars
Could work. The bigger and less social the species, the more thoroughly you'd have to breed them for social traits.

There's the matter than big cats are vicious apex predator killing machines, so keeping one in a populated area or around friends and family isn't very responsible no matter how 'docile' it's been all it's life. Trimming their claws blunt is probably an absolute must.

>all it takes is 35 generations to turn an aggressive wild animal into a friendly ball of fluff

Is the converse also true? Might my war-squirrel dreams come true?

>35 generations of breeding
Or a bag of crack
theregister.co.uk/2005/10/10/london_squirrel_terror/

>Is the converse also true? Might my war-squirrel dreams come true?
Sure, look at those two fox populations in that Russian breeding lab. The nicest fox you'll ever meet in one kennel, twisted fucking psychopath in the other.

Not gonna lie, that looks super damn comfy.

Next to your autism meds you sperg. Let it go.

In the name of cuteness... Yes. Yes I would.

Please elaborate.

Dat pic is heaven.

Unless you have allergies

I wanna cuddle all of them.

Domestic farm pigs have a tendency to go full boar-mode when they escape into the wild. Even growing tusks.

I had an idea for a monk that did this, in a sense. He liked dogs and would always go feeding strays and giving them pets - he'd fall asleep among a bunch of stray dogs in the street while the rest of the party would find actual rooms.

Rude.

Did you use Diogenes as a base or starting point?

Not at all - he was a weeaboo sort of monk, not a philosopher. Though he was rather wise (and bleak) in his own quiet way.

I don't know what would be worse, actually- Having allergies and being unable to breathe, or not having allergies and having to smell/taste the odor of so many beasts

>LITERALLY a cynic
[tl note: cynic is greek for "like a dog"]