Silea Ravni - a Veeky Forums community minecraft server

Fellow elegan/tg/entlemen, I present to you the culmination of nearly a years worth of work and community-building; Veeky Forumscraft iteration 2 - Silea Ravni. Launch is on 30th of June, so stay tuned on our Discord for updates!

Server IP: tgcraft.pw
discord: discord.gg/A28pdFQ

>Who are you?
We are a community of people working towards making a great Minecraft server for fellow smar/tg/uys, free of cancer, autism and 13 year olds that plague most Minecraft servers.

>How do I know this server will last?
The server is already booked until winter on an expensive, high performance box that can sustain 200 players together with the hilarious amount of server-side plugins we have, all without any performance dips! After then, if activity falls, we will move to a cheaper box so as to keep this server up and running for the longest amount of time possible (which is well over a year!).

After then, the map will be uploaded for anyone to be capable of downloading it.

>Will there be players on this server for that long?
Definitely! Veeky Forumscraft has already had active populations for months on end even without advertisements and community growth. We have a dedicated playerbase from previous servers who are guaranteed to come and stay to play for a long time.

>What makes this server different from other Minecraft servers? It's not even modded, is it?
The server requires no client-side modpacks to play on. However, we have added a plethora of new stuff to it via server plugins, that renders Veeky Forumscraft gameplay quite distinct from vanilla Minecraft. We have 23 new crops with their own plants, fruit, juices, pies, cakes, and other related food items. We have a custom made map, which is far more beautiful than any randomly generated Minecraft map. We have magic spells, we have guns, we have early industrial stuff, we have RPGitems, we have Brewery, we have Gods, and far, far more stuff such as Slimefun, New Items, Chestshops, buyable NPC guardsmen, .Werewolves, Vampires and more!

Other urls found in this thread:

tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/The_Houston_Massacre
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/237778910077648896/320236363821875200/2017-06-02_01.42.43.png
pastebin.com/EkxG4B3F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

General Rules

1.) No combat hacks.
This means no usage of modded clients which give a direct mechanical aim/damage/range bonus to its user. Xray is fine. Minimaps are fine. Kill Aura and trajectory predictors are not.

2.) No spamming.
Since there's no global chat, spamming can only be done in 3 ways and all 3 are guaranteed to get a permanent ban.
a) Creating/deleting a town repeatedly.
b) Consistently and rapidly privately messaging a person even after they've made it clear that they want you to stop.
c) Spamming the chat in lobby.
If more ways to spam are discovered, staff will take the necessary precautions to punish it even if it is not specifically covered by this rule at the time.

3.) Shitting up the Veeky Forumscraft wiki, board, discord or community in general.
This means the following;
a) Being banned repeatedly from the Veeky Forumscraft discord for severe and repeated rule violations. If you don't like the discord's rules, just stay away from it.
b) Editing lore of other players on the wiki without their explicit permission to do so at the time.
c) Submitting NSFW lore and imagery to the wiki or board.
d) Threathening community members and/or creating unnecessary personal drama and conflict with harrassment, blackmails, or humiliation.

4.) Intentionally disrupting the server's operation
Creating lag machines, bricking plugins, or abusing glitches, inadvertently or not, in such as a way to disrupt server operation will have the offending player temporarily banned for a duration of a week minimum and 60 days maximum. Since proper lag machines often require a team effort, or town members are atleast generally aware of what their neighbours are doing, the penalties may be shared across the entire town. Tell your fellow players to stop - if they refuse, report them.

[cont.]

5.) No Towns or Nations without Lore
If your town or nation does not have a wiki page up 72 hours after it has been founded, and this wiki page does not contain approximately 200 words of lore written in comprehensible english, you can expect to receive a warning from an admin. Several repeated warnings may result in your town being deleted.
Additionaly, if your lore is not representative of server theme, we may reject it. You will be given another 72 hours after then to try and write again, and you will be guided by the admin and/or the community towards improving your lore to fit in.
Failure to comply multiple times will result in a permanent ban. Pretending to be dumb and writing memelore that is blatantly ridiculing this rule's intent will get you temporary bans ranging from 24 hours to 30 days, or perhaps having the permission the make towns revoked from you permanently.

6.) No alt accounts allowed
Using multiple Minecraft accounts to play on this server will get you perma-banned on all of them..

second for Armokia a best

First

hey guys, i'm making a trade city with an emphasis on culture and tourism. If you guys are interested in opening shops or want to start industrys talk to Vespi (or Bespi) on the discord.

Ayy shilling for Emperion

Is the server going to have those stupid custom mobs with a billion points of hp bloat again? Those were really boring.

As in faction mobs or infernals? Because both are a thing this iteration. Faction mobs don't have a billion trillion hp and infernals usually do have a bit of health but that's just normal for the plugin.

I made a dragon, fuck you guys.

We have a lot more equipment this time so hopefully it won't be that sluggish to fight mobs again.

We're a /comfy/ town, just stay around and make sick builds.

Guns.
Magic.
Artifacts.
Better swords.
Better, new enchantments.
Melee weapons other than swords, some of which out-DPS swords hilariously.

Dropping infernals has never been easier.

So is this an RP server or just a server for Veeky Forums folks?

You could consider it both, you can RP around and stuff, but any meme event that happens (for an example, some intcrafters got their base blown up by other towns in the last iteration) will be seen as server lore!

Armokia's dragon is a qt

Some moar of our nice small /comfy/ town ;^)

Here is some info of the last iteration.
tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/The_Houston_Massacre

Smeltshire hype.

I hear they just got a really comfy looking cafe

Alright I need a town. Gimmie ur town name, leader, theme, and reason I should join it.

I have played this serb for almost a year now, been there since the start. The RP isn't as strong as the gameplay. If you want to RP not PVP you will be a little out of luck.

We can just build and shit wherever right?

Speltshire
The_Big_Kaz_M
Farming and shit, maximum comfy
We you can pick any house and/or business in town and it's yours. Also you will never go hungry here.

Lynsk
Vespi
Slavic Trade City (like novgorod)
Will be a hub of trade and tourism, perfect spot if you want to be a shopkeeper, trader, or industrialist its the perfect place to join

inb4 some autist grief everything

Malvia/Canavar
fin600
Monster market town
Comfy cavern market town with hella diamonds. Anyone who worships a chaos god welcome. We have a bunch of alliances already and wrote most of the server lore. If you want to try out the werewolf plugin come and at least have a visit.

Is this the kind of server where i can play as some kind of hermit monk who builds a modest temple /abbey for the gods, or will i get attacked by pvp'ers?

The world is big enoug that you can probably just hide out in bumfuck nowhere without ever seeing anyone.

If you get attacked by pvpers they'll need a reason, and the biggest reason for pvp is god conflict. Order gods (edgy as fuck) vs Chaos gods (random and mysterious) You can claim your abbey as a town and get a bigger nation to take you in, though. They also can't destroy your abbey without an hours notice, though it doesn't stop random pvp totally.

this pleases my autism

how tf do I craft the furniture. I tried it in a table and it did nothing.

Doesn't work rn, some bullshit with permissions and needing to put the recipes in the config.

Plugin is a huge meme. I'm sorry, IRL stuff pressing me pretty hard right now. It'll be solved by the weekend, definitely.

>Additionaly, if your lore is not representative of server theme, we may reject it.
But what is the server theme?

Also, I see the server seems to already be on, how do I get in?

>But what is the server theme?
only thing i recall where something was "rejected" was the town of houston, with the faction "kekempire" (previously something with "nigger"). so, be a bit serious with the naming and you should be fine

>Also, I see the server seems to already be on, how do I get in?
its whitelisted, prebuilding is happening. fondle the balls of a mod and youll get in

Picticci

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/237778910077648896/320236363821875200/2017-06-02_01.42.43.png

Friendly reminder this is a Sergal friendly server!

Reminder that sergals will be slaughtered mercilessly by vampires, werewolves, undead, mages, orderfags, chaosfags, dorfs, elves, slavs, and amerifats alike.

Your dragon looks stoned.

maybe he is, maybe he isn't.

Have we got any dorf/mountain factions yet?

who /stormdike/ here

Yes, multiple in fact, one chaos, two order ones I believe

>vanilla blocks
DISGUSTING

b r o w n b r i c k s

Armokia Dorfs > Expedition Dorfs > Lunar Dorfs >Non dorfs

Why are you shilling a server that won't be up for a month?

I want to play Minecraft with Veeky Forums now :(

just ask to be whitelisted and you can play now

Start making e-friends now on the Discord

You can (kinda) just go on the discord, make a friend or two, and then ask daddy lesk.

>make friends

Oh. Guess I'll go play by myself.

Laplace
Machirel
Desert, vaguely middle-eastern, with a hope for trade and such
join because I love you

daily reminder the nether is comfy to visit, but staying is highly inadvisable

Why, it's trivial to survive in it. Trees grow, mushrooms are a nice food source, cauldrons can hold water.

but don't you know? Sergals are humans now, just mutated at the whim of an eldritch god that also caused the apocalypse on their primary planet, and so are exiled in an early industrial state on a partially terraformed Mars.

They even call themselves human.

Blasphemic lies.

Nope that's actually the lore now. Mick decided to finally codify things and start selling official products and produce a canon webcomic.

might join, what are the server politics things like any rivalries that are big enough to be relevant or factions and how agressive/peaceful the big ones are?

The main factions are the religions, Order and Chaos. They hate each other.

Canavar is THE place to be

so there are only two factions premade? everyone is posting pictures of their place so i thought theyre were a few more than that

the religions are a LOT more fractured that just Order and Chaos,Order has 3 gods, Archae, Arbit and Armok, while Chaos has about 18 gods most factions follow a different god, there's more info about the gods in the wiki.

sorry i might have been confusing, i mean the towns/nations not religion, i was intressted in knowing about each big town/nation and if there was any rivalries etc

well, the server isn't really open yet, right now its just pre-building, so not much actual politics has happened yet, and most towns are still working on their lore.
but each town is following a god, which is kinda why there are so many towns, but only 2 real factions.

Huh, will this capture the comfy feel of 1.0 /int/craft before all the good players left?

There are tons of differents towns/nations so I guess those could constitute as factions but as far as the big picture one of the focuses is Order vs Chaos with Order being one super nation of omnicide and Chaos being a lot of fragmented potentially feuding nations. Other than that as Techno said there are no established rivalries/feuds/hatreds as of right now since its not officially up yet.

There were never any good players on /int/craft

Heyitsjinx

shameless bump for this then:
pastebin.com/EkxG4B3F

>minecraft
>with magic
>and rituals
>and technology
>and spooky void dwelling creatures
Relatively new server, some older places already built. Requires mods, BUT i've taken the liberty of setting up MultiMC to just download extract and play.

I'll try to hop onto the discord tomorrow morning-ish so you guys can whitelist me. The only reason I ever play minecraft is the fun, build-y stuff, and
I'd like to try setting up a town before the server gets flooded with memesters who like to touch things that don't belong to them.

wrong one

It's being run by shitters from /int/craft, responsible for later iterations of /int/craft., so… unlikely.
I don't even expect it to live for the advertised year.

>leskovar is a shitter from intcraft
The fuck am I reading here