Paizo Games General /pgg/ (formerly known as /pfg/, Pathfinder and Starfinder welcome)

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (formerly known as /pfg/, Pathfinder and Starfinder welcome)

What's your favourite splat? What splat would you like to see published for either PF or SF?

Link repository, could really use an update: pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

I want a book dedicated to building, upgrading and playing robots.

Do we have enough memes from JttW to make a whole team yet?

>Favorite splat
Path of War
>What splat would you like to see published for either PF or SF?
More of the aforementioned

My favorite PF splat so far has been PoW because ToB was my favorite 3.5 splat.

The book I really really wish would be brought to PF is the Tome of Magic. Binders were 11/10 to play and flavorwise, shadow magic was pretty neat if a bit lackluster, and truenaming was 20/10 flavor (but -5/10 mechanics).

>tfw I just want to be in a thieves guild, pulling heists and blackmailing politicians while having a love/hate relationship with the cute commander of the guard in an urban campaign

Actual old thread:

We were on page 7.

Daily reminder: No one except yourselves cares

Play Blades in the Dark instead.

>Enough Memes

Mira. Mira is the only real meme to come out of JttW (even if the app is actually pretty good and nails it on the head), what with Fox Tits and all.

I predict Bai and Naomi might get meme'd on too.

whats good /pgg/as. What sort of space viking/samurai/knight would you play as

>avoids anime
>posts anime inspired B-movie
You idiot.

>tfw thieves guilds are a dumb idea that any reasonably competent lawful-aligned city would immediately btfo upon finding out that they exist

Whats with Bai and Naomi

There's the fucking 2hu by Kawase, the !Wukong joke app and now that fucking pirate bird shit, there's plenty of other memes to be had.

>What's your favourite splat?
Spheres of Power
>What splat would you like to see published for either PF or SF?
An actually good adaptation of Incarnum, or maybe a decent guide to monster-hunting and making stuff from monster bodyparts

Its almost like you have never seen old 80s and late 70s action shows and movies.
>This /pgg/a aint ever seen samurai cop

Well yeah, that's kind of the point of confining our discussion to a general thread.

>that any reasonably competent lawful-aligned city would immediately btfo upon finding out that they exist
Explain Mafias, Yakuza, Triads, and Cartels

>any reasonably competent lawful-aligned city would immediately btfo upon finding out that they exist

they paid the town's thieves guild license fee though, so we have to let them stay open

>favorite splat
The Bestiaries.

Because being able to replace all the demons and devils with Asura, Sakhil, Divs, and Qlippoth and all the dragons with very different dragons makes worldbuilding a lot harder for the players to anticipate threats with.

UNLESS they're actually being supported by the city government as a way to regulate crime and keep it from getting out of control. Ever read much Discworld?

>reasonably competent

This is acceptable

>a decent guide to monster-hunting and making stuff from monster bodyparts
Sorry, they already tried that, doubt they'll do so again.

>A meme team comprised of a normal human witch, a monkey, a bird, and a fox going on a journey to the west

you know it might could work

>Or, I could relieve you of this gift...this BLACK gift!

Daily reminder that Ensoulment will be filled with celebs like Broodie, Wist, and others, and the best we plebians in the thread can hope for is to guest star on their show

plebeians*

>broodie
>even remotely good enough
please.
Wist is a decent enough meme, but that's stretching it.

Broodie and Wist ain't even compatible.

Tbqh, Broodie's app is the best waifu material of all applicants.

When are we going to start seeing the influx of harem characters intended only to erp with the main cast?

Dude, they have thieves guilds in fucking Singapore, where they execute you for anything.

>post my app
>people say they like it
>know in my heart that it's useless to stay optimistic because I'm not a celeb
Thank you for the reminder. It helps me focus on getting other games going so I'm not burned when I get passed up.

Who knows. I think Naomi is a pretty good app compared.

Don't listen to the stupid cabalposters! What apps do YOU want to see getting into Ensoulment, user?

all the celebs :^)

No?

I want Alexander, Matheo, Giancarlo, and Kayrie getting in

I want to get into Ensoulment myself, but I lost hope a while ago, even though Protag told me my concept is good - the competition is just too insane.

>>reasonably competent
By your definition then there is not a single reasonable competent city in the world, since I bet you dimes to donuts that every major city in the world has issues with organized crime.

>What's your favourite splat?

Path of the Hellknight

C3, Rinta, and Ceraphine

I mean when you start from the concept of 'LITERALLY A WAIFU' its pretty easy

but it is a pretty decent app.

I want a Wrath of the Righteous campaign! Gimme!

But Mythic is awful?

Stick with it--I was literally who with no chance of getting in, but I got into some good games! You can do it if you just show you're passionate and throw down a good, strong app!

HAIL ARODEN! THE STARWAYS SHALL FLICKER WITH THE FIRE OF AZLANT!

Which app is yours, user? I'll meme you.

I'll be honest, mine.

Honestly I approach every campaign from the mindset I won't get in, so if I do, Its a pleasant surprise!

Nu uh, it's fun and people seem to like it when they actually get to touch it. I want it!

Don't try to fool the new blood like that.

Exactly

You must be trying to emulate that Corpse you call a God, for you are as dead and worthless as he!

Eleanor.
There's literally over 40 apps, though. I'm simply not a good writer when it comes to this kind of competition.

It really doesn't look that tough to me. I mean it's not weak competition but it doesn't seem any stronger than the last half-dozen games. I see a lot of space someone could capitalize on with just decent writing.

>Mythic
>fun
>good

user...

Oh she's cute.

Naomi is unironically pretty decent

Itsuko, CCC, Witch desu

That's like never wrapping your dick because you've got low odds of knocking the girl up.

One of these days you'll be pumping your application pecker into advertisements and you'll find out you've got a half-dozen pink messages in your Roll20. Don't do it, man. Some people aren't fit to be /pfg/ daddies.

Honestly? CCC and her daughter, that's too good to pass up.
Other than that, Jericho and Ichabod are both solid male apps, and we need those.

You tried to cheese out with a Samsaran. I hold no sympathy for you.

Ah, okay, so you actually have no point and your just shitposting. Sorry for not recognizing it, Have this (You) and carry on about your day

>Broodie
Broodie's app is literally not even on the same magnitude as Rinta, CCC, and Ceraphine, it's decent enough sure but not amazing.
Wist's app is actually good so it doesn't matter if she gets in, Bed was already ROBBED

Is there any game that's ever actually been a celeb party?

I was literally unaware Beguilers didn't work like that. After I found that out, I rebuilt my character.

Jericho, Aurelia, Giancarlo, Ceraphine

Don't worry, I'm sure you have a chance! I helped out as much as I could

THE STAR EMPIRE IS ENDLESS AND ETERNAL! THINE KIND ARE RAGGED HEAD-THUMPING EXTREMISTS WHO PROWL THE STARS IN SEARCH OF EARS TO GROAN AND BUGS TO BONE!

No.

None, I want to see it crash and burn.

I think that the only apps that have a chance of making it into Ensoulment are the ones that get talked about.

Eleanor a cute, she's gonna be a really nice NPC.

Thanks friend

Ehh, Its short and sweet. I'd like to see some expansion but what I see there right now speaks to me.

I'd like to see a personality blurb more than anything.

She's definitely very strong NPC material.

Right it's decent enough, but it's legit just not at the top tier anyway. If it gets in that's fine because it's still 'good' tier, just not god tier.

Oh I'd agree its not at the ultra-top tier of apps, thats fair.

But would you kiss her too

Is C3 and Witch the latest and greatest meme?

Rip. ;_;

... Yes? The rules seem fun and the idea of becoming a godlike being intrigues me.

Then play Immortals Handbook from 3.5e

Honestly the reality of how it plays isn't like that

It just makes the worst aspects of pathfinder (Rocket tag) even worse.

The latest? Not sure. But it's certainly a strong current meme.
It's definitely a step beyond the usual waifubaiting shenanigans we get here.

Would you rather have an organized and under-control collection of pickpockets, second-story-men, fearmongers, and burglars that just take money and treasure, and who can be blacklisted or executed for breaking their contracts and thus have them stay in-line? Or would you rather have shank-wielding nutjobs that kill and abuse indiscriminately, and might evade capture for years?

Has it even been confirmed or was it just some memery people noticed when there's an Elf and abandoned Half Elf orphan in the same party?

Fool, your God is dead, his soul picked apart by fiendish powers ages ago. Your empire is a weak and crumbling shadow of its glory, cannibalizing itself until there is not but ruin and gravel remaining. You know not the glories and wonders your empire once held at its zenith, and were you to witness them you would take your own life out of shame!

Your path leads to no glory, no future, and you starve the flame of your own greatness. Your empire is no more eternal than a coastal rock, constantly being beaten away by the winds, waves, and your own excrement until it is no more.

Though I guess a blind fool cannot see this. You will sit here and rot in the carcass of your own past. But I? I will move forward, I will create greatness and ascend higher.And I will look down upon you worms as you continue to grovel in your own ignorance and faded glory

I still like Ryoko x C3 better.

both Kawase and SSD have talked about it in the discord, iirc

>tfw your duoapp partner bails for just about no reason
Other than that I hope I do! If I don't, it's just a sign that I gotta get better at writing!

More like Ryoko's sword and C3's back.

Ryoko is gone tho

Explain all organized crime.

>Aroden caused the disappearance of Golarion

RIP sweet murdercat