There are normies who took out mortgage at 20k and sold here

S

I sold at the dip.
What now?
Is this going straight to 20 k or will I be able to catch another dip?

F

F

better be grateful... part of that money flows into our pockets

Wait a little buy back in 18.5k and sell at 12k again.

It's going up already. Get in short term. I still haven't touched bitcoin for a year lol, regrets, but I'm not buying in now. Some day it's gonna go down to 6k im in then

F

They fucking deserved it.

>2017 the year normies buy into crypto and get out forever thinking it has too much volatility

yea and its pretty sad dude. you can blame devilish scammers like roger ver for wanting to profit off these poor people.

>I sold my crypto
>what now
Kek

Bitcoin literally dipped as low as 10700$ but you are still expecting more :D? Wtf nigger

You will be waiting forever retard. Have it you way.

even if it goes from 10k to 30k shit isn't going to make you rich. unless you have tons of money to being with

Pro tip if you don't tether the dip you wait it out. Selling low is the only way you can lose.

>unironically thinking this isn't a bulltrap
I called the bounce at 11k. I'm gonna say it goes to maybe 17k before dumping to sub 10k. Screencap this baka.

I value your opinion, there's gonna be a bigger crash, I'll lose nothin if there isn't except the time I've spent watching the price

...yeah, to buy in at 8k

Who's opinion is worth more?

The hentai kid posting on a Peruvian basket weaving forum, or the whales slinging around 150btc market buys on GDAX?

some tell me what's the point of buying a coin that cost this much, is slow as shit, high fees, and
300k+ unconfirmed transactions.

*spits*

who cares bro it's fucking bitcoin it's the future bro it's gonna be worth 1 million dollars soon!!

Scratch that. 16k. Maybe a little under.
The guy who will end up being right and will post your screencap in a little while.

Memes and gambling addicts

normies dont know this and buy bitcoin thinking it's an investment.