Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (formerly known as /pfg/, Pathfinder and Starfinder welcome)

What's your favourite school of magic? Why? Which spells in particular do you like?

Link repository, could really use an update: pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=psB0cidB5bg
docs.google.com/document/d/1h1Qy9R-R61MjcVuw3tjfZBsnMGKkgObmmYItDE6XIkc/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/16M8wBbEHyZNQvv_YPiXEJgL7ZX_OA8i_8AQXLpL9nZ4/edit?usp=sharing
strawpoll.me/13136341
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to know how much Starfinder is going to combine magic and tech.

What sort of governments will we see in the Pact Worlds? Still monarchies or will the uplift to the future mean more democracies and maybe even some more interesting divergent like ancaps or commies?

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=psB0cidB5bg

How do I turn this song into an Ensoulment app?

100% communists

When is the next app poll coming, you lazy fucks?

All the best societies will be Commies.

A galaxy of Galt-like failed states? Turn the Grey Gardeners from executioners to secret police?

they're too afraid of Aurelia.

>afraid of a failed meme waifu posted by someone who can't even make the schedule
yeah that'll work out

I want to serenade Aurelia from the courtyard below her balcony!

>failed meme waifu
Seems fairly successful to me.

Give it to me straight, how likely is Jericho looking?

Low, but I like him anyways

Do we know anything at all about Protag's schedule and any days that're completely off?

I have no idea. This depends entirely on how high Protagonist prioritizes a mix of male and female characters. If he does, you've got a fair shot.

It's confirmed Absalom Station is AnCap, Castroval's a glorious peaceful utopian Matriarchy, Eox is a charnel megacorporation and there are communists.

How has the thread not crucified Broodie for using Fire Emblem fan art for a character portrait?

Kind of sad how blowout amazing the female apps are compared to the males
Even Giancarlo and Alex really only have a good shot because Protag is taking 6 people instead of the usual 4.

Does it really matter?

Not DHB. I just don't want to compete with him if he has a decent shot of getting in.

Alas, I would've made a male app but I already had an entire concept ready.

It's kind of all over the place it seems but there the Technomancer who's whole schtick is manipulating technology with magic.

No, but considering how many people in this thread play FE and how many are autistic about character art I was expecting an implosion

Please user. Fire Emblem's nothing.

Eh. Elincia is cute and that art fits, I say let it ride.

Granblue is the Elder Source for art.

The only autism about character portraits I've seen has been Witch's Granblue art, desu.

Honestly I don't play fire-emblem at all I just asked for green haired girls in dresses and it popped up and I said sold.

I wonder where the Azlanti are going to base themselves out of. Given their previous involvement with Aboleths maybe that one water world? Or maybe they'll have a giant moon sized space station.

And Mouse's fuck-ugly tumblr art.

Ready when you anons are.

DUDE ITS INTENTIONAL XDDDDDD

Review their faults or shut up, hoss.
They're just like every other crop. Knaves, brutes, the usual.

Solarion please.

Color me excited.

Gimmie that good shit

Well, Mouse is literally a tumblr character, so that doesn't really qualify.

Can you do a full upload somewhere as well?

>KAC and EAC are just Touch and normal AC

I KNEW IT

Now, this copy is still basically only a preview so no class pages or spell pages

>space goblin

Does Starfinder come with or have an adventure path or star chart or trail of planets or venture sidewalk on the way soon enough?

What's wrong with Space Goblns?

Snippet of the solar system, and the inhabitants

>Sometimes it really is better to stab something

YES

I figured that might be the case, but on the other hand it's still fine if a tank character doesn't arbitrarily have extremely low EAC just so castypants doesn't go crying to mommy that he can't hit the big mean warrior with his rays.

Then again since rayguns are now a thing MARTIALS have I'd can bet my boots defenses against them will suddenly be much better.

>golarion space goblin.

>Golarion
Wait a second, isn't Golarion supposed to be just...gone?

>Golarion

>Golarion
??????????

>Golarion was completely conquered by goblins

THE WORST TIMELINE

It's not gone in our hearts, don't you have fond memories of Golarion?

Oh my god, I said that in jest but I do. I do.

A bit out of order there at the beginning, this page finishes the paragraph on "Weapons and Gear"

Paizo goblins are awful

I can't stop hating PF's goblin art, try as I might

The male apps are fine.

So, I know AnonSolo is posting Starfinder spoilers, but I'm just going to repost these bits of homebrew in the hope that I get some more feedback.

Haunted Brawler: docs.google.com/document/d/1h1Qy9R-R61MjcVuw3tjfZBsnMGKkgObmmYItDE6XIkc/edit?usp=sharing

Breacher Rogue: docs.google.com/document/d/16M8wBbEHyZNQvv_YPiXEJgL7ZX_OA8i_8AQXLpL9nZ4/edit?usp=sharing

HK-47 bro, I found you a new body. What do you think?

I hope that Actions bit is implying Reactions are going to be a more common thing than similar things in Pathfinder. Abilities that work like Counters go so far for making otherwise vanilla combat engaging and nonrepetitive.

Here we have the first "PC-able" monster

>Bloodbrothers consume you and turn you into an auxiliary heart, melting your bones and slurping them up

Oh my god I've got fetish art of this.

Not the same glorious frame 0/10

Here's a strawpoll for Ensoulment! Sadly, I couldn't fit everyone on. But it's got all the cool ones!

strawpoll.me/13136341

>strawpoll.me/13136341
>NO AURELIA

you cheeky cunt.

Some Morrowindfags may recognise this critter

I'm sorry! I just couldn't fit everyone on, and there wasn't enough room! So I went in order!

The wails. I can hear them.

THEN YOU LIED ABOUT HAVING ALL THE COOL ONES user

>applied knowledge
That's actually really fucking good.

Ah, fuck, that's horrific. Fuck, that kind of stuff really messes with me.

Ugh, I didn't think about this when all the Starfinder news started dropping.

I'm gonna get skeeved out.

>+4
>Fucking
>Int
>APPLIED KNOWLEDGE
>with their Intelligence bonus
Jesus fucking christ

that could be either netch or silt strider

WHY WALK WHEN YOU CAN RIDE?

There are those little scamps, not sure how many of you are dying to make space goblins campaigns.

>natural fly speed
>+4 int
Our first banned race everybody!

>No Aurelia
>No Sibyl

Crashing this poll with no survivors!

I'm in need of a build or some advice.

Group I'm in are new players, they've settled on Barb, Ranged Lore Warden, Paladin and Rogue. I told them id fill, and I think they'd like a caster.

No 3rd party, core races only. I rolled 11, 12, 12, 14, 16, 16. (Assign where I choose.) I was considering a self perfection psychic, but I dont wanna piss on the rogue and lore warden for skill checks, thought about Sorc too, but me and the DM agreed to let one of them face, so they can learn and get comfortable.

Oracle maybe? I dunno.

Science Fiction is the best at horror.

ding
dong
bannu

And here we have our friendly neighborhood spider-people. 'People' being used liberally here.

Try Wizard with 12 / 16 / 14 / 16 / 12 / 11

>playable large monsters

are we being memed on?

It's FUCKING PLANT.

How is that a humanoid?

OK, I've gotta admit, I wasn't expecting a large playable race this soon.

To say nothing of them being Amish Flamethrower-Spiders.

>nat fly speed
>applied knowledge
>+4 Int
>Blindsense
Balanced.

>Humanoids
Huh?

pic

>Flight cast at 1st level

This is interesting. Apparently effects from spells might vary based upon the level of the spell slot? Will "Flight at 1st level" act differently from, say, Flight at 3rd level?

Starfinder is a mistake.

Maybe has to do with how long the flight lasts. 1 minute per level?

Hey look, the Kroot.

Why?

These playable races look disastrous.

Because Pathfinder is already dead and releasing a new system is just going to make the system even deader.

>tentacle mouth
Like they ripped it straight out of PLD.