Tell me about your custom chapter, Veeky Forums!

Tell me about your custom chapter, Veeky Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

rengels.de/warhammer/designer/marine.html
greatmingmilitary.blogspot.com.br/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when GW took all the good paint schemes so homebrewed chapters have ugly paintschemes that include unsightly combinations of browns, greys, neon greens, etc

>OC donut steels
Ugh.

>pardon me while I contribute

the gilded wings. a successor chapter of the raven guard who prefer misdirection and guile over regular stealth. they act like smurfs to throw people off then ghillie up when shots fly.

they focus on bikes and jetpacks and work tightly with some lesser knight houses. they started their journey by raiding the storehouse of raven guard HQ for older weapons and armor styles before taking off for the boonies, like a bunch of broody high school seniors raiding their parents' liquor cabinet.

>Veeky Forums will complain about Your Dudes now

Ugh.

Yeah, everyone should just stick with preset guideline for how to assemble and paint their plastic dudes from a hobby that encourages using your creativity in which most of the appeal for many is the personal touch they can put on their army, where most of the rules discussion is never ever bitching and moaning about the rules being shit.

>Bitching about neon greens

Shit taste detected

Just a fairly unknown chapter and make your own fluff. Nothing like a homeworlf, a name, a livery and 3 lines of fluff to have a nice base for your own dudes.

No. Because we don't write autistic marry sue self inserts.

this went to shit just slightly faster than expected...

Mix of NL and DA geneseed, remnants of a group of loyalists NL that joined leftovers DA after the Thramax Crusade.
Because they have geneseed from both Chapters, 1st and 2 companies end up being influenced by one or the other, with visions from the Heresy, and their behaviour becoming akin to one of the parent Legion. Therefore their veteran companies is divided in 2, Wardens, the 1st (DA influenced, stern and stoic) that watch over the Hunters, 2nd company, (NL influenced, keen to use fear tactics and fast attacks).

They weren't on Caliban to see it's destruction, and therefore don't know about the Fallen, but the Hunters are their own dark secret. Their absence is often interpreted by the DA to volontary exile to search for the Fallen, but the former 1st Legion is still wary of them.
So they claim to be DA descendants, and when asked to give proof, they can show they have actual DA geneseed.
The Inquisition watches them as well, because of their tendency to secrets and being alone in such a lost place.
Basically, I tried to make them as DA as possible while keeping their cheeky side.

I'm still working on a name, and a colour scheme, and a chapter icon. I want it to be cool but something I can freehand.

Tentative name is Knights of the Lion. An Unforgiven chapter from the 13th Founding. Due to lack of gene-seed records, their claim to the Dark Angels legacy is concrete only to the Inner Circle. They rely heavily on their expansive Ravenwing, and incorporate it both into the hunt for the Fallen, and standard actions alongside their tactical companies.

In battle situations, they are usually deathly silent, only communicating when necessary. They strive to resolve a mission as quickly and efficiently as possible, preferring fast, surgical strikes and precise supporting fire over the shock-and-awe of some chapters.

Hand in hand with the reliance on the machines of the Ravenwing, they have a high number of Techmarines, and keep a close relationship with the Adeptus Mechanicus, at least on the surface.

The chapter feels that the collective Legion's diligence in hunting the Fallen has already redeemed them, but still continue out of a perceived sense of duty to the Legion and their primarch's honor.

Largely fleet based, but maintaining permanent bases on recruitment worlds, they pull only from Feral Worlds. The exception is the pilot aces withing the Ravenwing, they are recruited from Hive World pilots, believing that learning to fly in densely trafficked areas, where margin for error is razor thin, gives them the edge they will need in flying during battle, where they must always be perfectly aware of their surroundings.

They were founded with the official purpose of monitoring worlds for Xenos threat, scanning for Orks or Necron signatures. In reality, they are on constant vigil for the Fallen, and while they often aid forces of the Imperium in fighting the Xenos, they will abandon them to their fate if victory would put a suspected Fallen enclave at risk of discovery.

I have more ideas, but comment field is too short.

This is the chapter I'm working on putting together for when 8th officially launches. I could use some ideas for fluff.

Why the Chapter was Founded: Standing Force (The Koronus Expanse)
When Was the Chapter Founded: 40th Millenium
Progenitor: Space Wolves

Properties and Flaws
Gene-seed purity: A New Generation
Chapter Demeanour: Brothers in Battle
How likely is gene-seed Mutation: 10%
Mutation: None
Chapter Flaw: We Stand Alone

Chapter Legends
Figure of Legend: Company Captain (9th Company)
Deeds of Legend: The individual was a Stalwart enemy of the servants of Chaos, and slew a Daemon Prince.

Chapter Homeworld and its Properties
Homeworld: Feral World
Terrain: Wasteland
Rule of homeworld: Direct Rule

Tactical and Strategic Organization
Organisation: Divergent Chapter
Combat doctrine: Armoured Assault

Chapter Specialties: Beastial Companion

Chapter Beliefs: The Emperor Above All

Chapter Strength: Over Strength

Chapter Reations
Friendly with: A Rogue Trader Dynasty
Enemies with: Chaos Pirates

see
LION FOR LIFE DOGFUCKER

The Wolves don't have any successors.

Tell that to the people who did up the chapter creation tables. I'll probably change it, but I haven't decided on the actual Progenitor chapter so it's just a place holder.

Given your relations, the chapter is clearly active in space. Perhaps the name could include some of that imagrey, Celestial/Star/Stellar etc.

Being a feral wasteland, and your speciality being armoured assualt (i.e. Tanks), the homeworld could basically be Mad Max.

As of 8th and Guilliman's return they do, though they are Primaris Chapters.

If you want a barbarian theme the White Scars are just as good.

>As of 8th and Guilliman's return they do, though they are Primaris Chapters.
Fair enough, but his Chapter isn't Primaris.

No, but due to the founding time I can include Primaris and still be considered fluffy. I might take 's suggestion and make them White Scar successors instead.

>No, but due to the founding time I can include Primaris and still be considered fluffy.
They were founded 2 millenna before the Primaris were introduced. How is it any fluffier for them to have Primaris than anyone else.
>fluffy
By definition any Space Wolves successor apart from Primaris can't be fluffy. One of the traits of the SW is that they don't have successors. And people wonder why they get called snowflakes.

They're the Omegamarines, officially an Ultramarine successor chapter, but rumored to use a mixture of Salamander and Space Wolf geneseed.
>head, torso and legs are mostly white with a few blue and gold accents, such as two gold lightning bolt emblems on head
>left arm is orange with 8-pointed sun emblem on shoulder, typically wielding a sword
>right arm is blue with old-school round bumps on shoulder, typically wielding a gun

Like. I. Said. I'd probably be changing them to White Scar successors. Space Wolves was just what the dice landed on.

is it viable to have a successor chapter too ultramarines and still get benefits from auras that give ultramarine specific buffs?

By the rules you could paint them all up as Word Bearers and still label them "Ultramarines" for the sake of buffs.

Raynor's Raiders

Renind me where one can get thqt SM generqtor?

vk DOT com slash chaptergenerator

Praise the russkies because newest version lets you save the scheme up to 10 total.

Thanks, I knew it was by some russian, I downloaded it several times before actually.

Here, havee this site that can help you make little walking customisable SM gifs.

rengels.de/warhammer/designer/marine.html

The Fulminant Blades (name is WIP) are a Raven Guard successor chapter loooooosely inspired by Old Testament Hebrews.

Basically, they share their predecessors’ love of jump packs, extensive planning, striking from unexpected angles, and striving to decapitate the enemy army as quickly as possible. However, they replace the Raven Guard’s somber mentality with a more Black Templar-style zeal and preference for melee. Organizationally, they have a similar structure to the Iron Hands, with independently operating clan-companies.

They haven’t had a Chapter Master in ~1000 years. Their last one was basically the Mary Sue spiritual liege to end all spiritual lieges, but he was tragically lost to the Chapter due to Warpish shenanigans. After his departure, the other senior officers of the Chapter couldn’t agree who should replace him, or whether it was even appropriate to do so since they couldn't be 100% he wouldn't return to them at some point. So to this day, the Chapter is still waiting.

Their librarians play a somewhat similar role to those of the White Scars and the Silver Skulls. More so than general divination, they obsessively try to interpret the Emperor’s will, either through the Tarot or by “listening” to the Astronomican. They’ve even cut a deal with the Adeptus Astra Telepathica so every Chief Librarian of the chapter can hitch a ride to Terra on a black ship and take part in the soulbinding ritual.

While the Librarians provide more immediate guidance to chapter, it still falls to the chaplains to take care of the chapter’s spiritual purity. The High Chaplain has the ceremonial role of also being the scapegoat/whipping boy of the chapter as a whole. The Chapter’s failings are his failings, and vice versa. This means the duties of Chapter Champion is rolled into the position of High Chaplain. He has to be BAMF so he can pick the slack of his brothers.

JADE MARTYRS

Founded on M34

I'm still working on theyr symbol, might end up being a black hearth with a green sword through it

Unknown primarch (The Khan is heavily suspected for theyr asian-like facial features)

Theyr main strategy are speed and heavy melee assault.

One of theyr major objectives is defending the imperial citiziens and helping them recover the structural damages suffered after the invasions. They are a kind and almost suicidal chapter, such as Lamenters and Salamanders

I still need to work a lot more on them.

My custom army are space skellies. Is that okay?

>Fulminant Blades

Still working on a name and color scheme, but i want to make a chapter that specializes in unarmed combat.

what is this, the Necron marine chapter?

The store I work at got its preview Dark Imperium kit in a few days ago, and one of our regulars offered to put together and paint it in exchange for some store credit. He decided to paint the Space Marines in the store's colors and have our logo on the shoulders (Millennium Games). Trying to come up with some backstory for the chapter.

>The Khan is heavily suspected for theyr asian-like facial features
The White Scars look Asian because they recruit from Chogoris. It's not an inherent feature of their geneseed. The Terran White Scars looked nothing like the Jaghatai.

Planning on doing up some Primarines in this paint scheme and converting them, Im basing them off how dumb/disjointed the city states in classical greece were.

Do we got a template for coloring these things? The B&C one is so user-unfriendly it makes me retch.

Google VK chapter generator and you'll find the good one.

Based ruskis.

Make sure to set it to english when you load it up kek.

The vast majority of chapters don't have any fluff beyond a name and a paint scheme, so you can literally just steal and paint scheme from some random unknown and no one will notice.

Go full Hellsing and make them space nazis, or alternately, the Millenium Falcons, noted for their close relationship with a number of Rogue Traders.

The second idea is best.

>acknowledging SW in a post-D*sney world

Lord no.

The mouse didn't invent the Millenium Falcon or Han Solo, don't let Mickey claim teh OT like that.

Gonna post my custom Forge World here because fuck the mods.

A fleet popped out of the warp in M41.748. A large fleet of ships, consistent with that of most AdMech exploratory expeditions, but with much more ancient technology than most, and two great problems.

The first was that their central databanks had been corrupted (in the non daemonic sense) and corroded by time spent in the warp, leading to the memories and information of pretty much every member of the fleet missing, as pretty much every mechanicus personnel had undergone great conversion. What memories remained in the organic parts of their brains were not the most detailed.

The second issue was that none of their iconography or data matched that of any known forgeworld. All they had to go by was their purple and brass colours, and a great big IX plastered on everything, so they assumed they must be from forgeworld Ix.
And so it began, their merry quest around the galaxy, to find forgeworld Ix. Due to their nature of exterminating anyone who dares to doubt the existence of forgeworld Ix, or claim they're just a bit confused about roman numerals, they've been officially labelled renegade by one branch of the AdMech, but due to the Imperium's bureaucratic nature, this information is not widely known, and so they are left to continue their quest.

the lore is pretty much a mashup of the hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy and Dune. I have a Cawl model I cawl Leto.
also forgive the shitty ms paint edit pic

The Brotherhood of Kronos is muh custom warband.

I thought about playing the Purge, but then I realized that I like summoning Daemons as opposed to massive firepower I'll probably never be able to put on the table.

Effectively, they're a traitor warband that probably came from Word Bearers stock. They want nothing more than to dismantle the Imperium, and their alliance with Nurgle is one of convenience, as they believe the daemons and plagues of Nurgle can cause far more lasting damage than anything the other three could cook up.

They're known for being extremely clean and somewhat charismatic, and their numbers are extremely low. Maybe twenty will be on one planet at any given time.

They do the Alpha Legion thing of aiding rebellions, raising cultists, and then they eventually take a few cultists as serfs to supplement their ranks when they finally leave the planet, the cult they raised typically at enough strength to drop a Beast of Nurgle somewhere where it shouldn't be.

Armor colors are a clean, glossy, white with gold accents. Symbol is a gold latin numeral 'III', with one pauldron being struck through to give them a total number of seven (I'm not clever).

On the battlefield (more like Killteam, to be honest) they're represented with a squad of Marines, a horde of cultists, and a few Plaguebearers. Maybe a few Nurglings when I feel like it.

Looks good, but don't you think they look a lot like Slaaneshi CSM with the white/purple colour scheme?

A Administratum sponsored space marine chapter that is based of of the Vatican Swiss guard, the IRS and the ATF

That's all I got

My Dudes are the Iron Dead, a 21st founding Iron Hands chapter that had the unfortunate mutation of a deviant progenoid gland that essentially ended their chapter before it began. The Chapter Master, Methuselah, decided that his chapter would fight til the bitter end and every mortally-wounded Astartes would be placed in a Dreadnought. Since the 21st founding, a majority of the chapter's surviving members in Dreadnoughts and the rest revered as "Living Dead". The majority of the daily tasks are overseen by an army of chapter serfs, who also are the vanguard of any Iron Dead engagement. Methuselah is interred in a Leviathan pattern Dreadnought, the Captains are in Contemptors, Veterans in Venerables and battle brothers in Castraferrums or Ironclads. Most "Living Dead" marines are either Techmarines, Terminators or Devestators. Basically, it's my dream to have an all-dreadnought army.

Yeah, You are right (its probably subconscious, I love me some Pre-heresy Emperors children) but Im trying to keep their dis-unity as a chapter really obvious, Im only planning on doing maybe like 13 marines for the chapter and I plan on using like three or four different schemes to give them that mismatched citizen soldiers look.

>these hideous color schemes

*sips tea*

While those guys do look totally ballin, the Scheme just doesnt seem to translate very well to power armor.

Someone with better editing skills probably could make it look good

>colour schemes look exactly the same in MS paint as they do on the tabletop

What do you use to make them?

>Once their Mucranoid is judged functional, a team of neophytes must undergo the Odyssey Trial: hunting a xeno beast in the sabrathan clouds. They must use an airship open to the environment, held aloft by internal vac-foam tanks and propelled by fluorescent sails of woven carbon. They only carry a rebreather, extra oxygen tanks and diamantine-tipped explosive harpoons. Only through good coordination they can keep the sails from being destroyed by supersonic winds or avoid lightning strikes. The objective is to rely on the Gene-Seed, specially the organs vital for void combat: Catalepsean Node, Occulobe, Lyman's Ear, Melanochrome and Mucranoid. Once felling their prey, they must share its cerebral matter and gain experiences easily applicable to void combat and which perfect the lessons learned during the trial.

>They have a single Mastodon recovered from chaos marines, called "Surus". Its machine spirit evidently suffered under traitor control, as it is temperamental and may lash out against friend and foe when facing overwhelming odds. It is flown into battle by a dedicated thunderhawk transporter.

I was reading about the Blood Angels and something struck me. Is their homeworld suposed to have only about hundred and twenty thousand people, yet providing enough recruits?

Because if that was the case, a fleet-based chapter could potentially recruit from their own ships' crews.

(OP)
Angel Shields
Fleet based chapter. Deploys Entirely by drop pod, meaning that they have no vehicles. They play a defensive role, using modified Drop Pods to form fortifications as they land. They operate in the eastern fringe. They used to be based on a planet, named Rechia, but it was destroyed by tyranids, along with most of their chapter and records. In addition the few that escaped were separated, with a larger and smaller group. Several of the oldest dreadnoughts were there, including Brother Avitus, Nicknamed The Last Man of Rechia due to being the last person evacuated. The Chapter, being split, is looking for it's lost half, wandering around, often saving innocents. The chapter is fanatical in protecting the weak, to the point of helping Non-Imperials, such as the Eldar.

Well, if you're going "jade", I sugest to browse this:
greatmingmilitary.blogspot.com.br/

Off-hand, you could give them lots of small bonding studs all over the body to look like chinese brigandine armor.

The chinese loved fire lances. Consider polearms (power glaives? chain spades?) with atached boltguns or even flamers.

>MG
>Millennium Guardians
easy

MS Paint fillable Primaris chapter sheet.

That's why you gotta get weird. My chapter is painted grey and dark grey tiger stripes, Maltese style.

Seattle Seahawks in space

The Obsidian Angels are a Blood Angel successor of an unknown founding. Though their first battle honor is the capture of Castagoria in 314.M34 and the Obsidian Angels insist that not only was that their first operation – but their reason for creation; the legends of their chapter tell that they were given only a fleet of newly-created vessels and armor; no relics, vehicles or dreadnought; and told to take the Castagoria from the Night Lords. Their first crusade then, would nearly be their last as nearly their entire fleet save for one Battle Barge and two strike cruisers was destroyed (They were given, according to the tale, two Battle Barges and eight Strike Cruisers), and the three vessels that survived were nearly unsalvageable. The Angels themselves suffered close to 800 fatalities including their first and shortest lived chapter master. But captured Castagoria was, and the Angels received it as a gift along with the relics and vehicles owed them as a newborn chapter.
The Angels gene-seed is remarkably stable for one of Sanguinus. Their Death Company remains among the smallest of all of Sanguinus’ scions. Some say that this was the result of deliberate tampering of their gene-seed and a side effect of the change was the loss of their omophaegea.

Castagoria, renamed Sanguinus de Baolei (The Fortress of Sanguinus) is an immense battle station the size of a small moon, centered around the immense macro-cannon World Breaker, named for the Warmaster Horus’ mace, capable of shattering whole worlds with a single shot. Similar in design to an oversized Ramilies Class Star Fort, the sides and top of the station is littered with immense lance and plasma batteries, backed up by anti-fighter las and auto cannons. Several Volcano Cannon Batteries were also added in the recent millennia as a middle ground to counter super-heavy space transports that are not quite starship sized.
cont.

The sides of the station also feature massive hangers, a handful capable of housing whole battleships and the Sanguinus De Baolei is capable of warp travel.
Sanguinus De Baolei is internally, a far different vessel than the one created by Archmagos Evani. The World Breaker was useless, the Night Lords having at one time or another fired all of its shells, and the secret to their construction lost in the Schism of Mars when Evani’s foundries burned. The foundries dedicated to constructing parts of the World Breaker’s shells were converted into forges and armories for the Techmarines and their vehicles.

The Obsidian Angels, thanks to their ancient hertitage, and good relations with both the Adminsitratum and the Mechanicus, are a reasonably well equipped chapter. They claim 44 suits of Invictus Terminator Armor and 10 suits of Tartaros. Their Armory claims 2 Super Heavies, and, in their most impressive tally, nearly 35 Castraferrum Pattern suits of Dreadnought armor, on top of six Contemptors – though in the days of the Invictus Crusade, chapter records claim to have had about double both those numbers, that were lost in that mighty campaign.

The Chapter itself has a fanatical emphasis on order and hierarchy. One bows before his superiors when summoned and addressed. Just as a sergeant must prostrate himself on his hands and knees before his captain, so too must the captain do the same for the chapter master. Few outside the Chapter Council see the Chapter Master with any regularity let alone speak to him, and just as the captains serve as the intermediaries of the Chapter Master’s word, so too are line marines distant from their captain who speaks through his sergeants.

Zhongguo has been the home of the Obsidian Angels for nearly 7500 years. Sanguinus De Baolei serves at the planet’s moon, in a stable orbit on the planet’s dark side, its millions of lights sufficient to dimly light the planet’s surface below like a real moon.
One more cont

The planet itself is covered in grassy plains and temperate rainforests, ruled over by feuding warlords.
Zhongguo’s people do not seek to advance their technological level, for the Angels have decreed that their culture and technology is perfect, and to seek to change it would be blasphemy against Zhenzu, and once every couple thousand years a nation will seek to advance its technology, such as weaponizing gunpowder, only to be struck down by Zhenzu’s angels for their hubris.

I have a lot more. desu, I think I have as much fluff on the planet as I do the Angels and their battle history and heroes. I kind of hit a groove fluffing their world and didn't stop.

I mentioned it earlier in the Thread, its VK chapter generator or something.

It seems overpowered, specially with that space station. Don't you have some counter flaw?

Thanks for pointing it, much better than BK

You're right, nothing really built into them come to think of it. The only thing that comes to mind that would probably count is that they tend to be stubborn and in the briefly mentioned Invictus Crusade, by the end of it, "Every Dreadnought had been awakened and it is said that the number of Dreadnoughts and Scouts both individually matched the number of fully fledged battle brothers on the battlefield." Which of course several centuries to come back from. And of course, the standard, "They barely know how their Monastery's cool shit works anymore so unless something really crazy happens, they leave it floating in orbit for fear from breaking something they can't fix."

Re-posting from last thread

The Star Wardens are successors of the Eagle Warriors, Smurf descendants. Their planet was a former agri-world that became a barren desert when a drifting Space Hulk became caught in its orbit and exploded during its descent, igniting the atmosphere and scorching the surface. When it was rediscovered by a EW company escorting an explorator fleet, they found that there was still a surviving populace, mainly distant city-states and frontier towns maintained by organized militias banded together in defense of gangs of roving mutants.

The planet was brought back into the Imperial fold, and the High Lords of Terra seconded the EW into the Star Wardens chapter to keep guard. They've since participated in a number of ventures with explorator fleets and even some Rogue Traders to expand the territory they occupy and maintain a nominal navy. They've developed something of a reckless streak, their combat doctrine becoming focused on fast attack while fielding many bikes, land speeders and other highly mobile units.

They're largely codex-compliant, though there are two notable exceptions. As it takes time for a newly established colony world to fully adapt all of the necessary Imperial institutions, the chapter has taken upon itself, when receiving a call for aid by a planetary governor, to assign marines of their reserve and scout companies to act as temporary law-enforcement during times of critical construction or emergencies. Also, in the event that a battle-brother may find their squad lost to the enemy or fallen in battle, they can take up a pilgrimage of solitude as a Lone Ranger. Mostly these take the form of an independent quest for revenge to track down the parties responsible for their brothers' deaths, (some instead take to joining the ranks of the Deathwatch) and those few that do return are inducted into the first company.

tldr; cowboy marines

The Storm Knights are an ultima founding chapter
Due to Cawl fuckery, they're Death Guard successors. However, to not get purged by papa smurf, Cawl declared them an imperial fist chapter
By trying to boost the toxin resistance of the Death Guard, he also gave them a big genetic flaw. Basically, their immune system is super aggressive and if it doesn't have a biohazardous agent to keep it occupied at all times, it'll start attacking their own bodies
Clean air is pretty much toxic to them and they keep their ships (fleet based btw) filled with toxic fumes
You'd think this would make them perfect for attacking alien worlds that are far too hazardous for other troops, but here's the thing
Since they're officially a fist chapter, Guilliman thought it'd be a great idea to keep them patrolling imperial worlds and pushing back xeno invasions, pretty much denying them operations on toxic worlds
Therefore, when they fight they have to keep their helmets on and are limited to short spans of time outside their ships. When they are otu for too long they resort to drinking gasoline, eating poisonous plants, etc. to keep themselves alive
This means that they're mostly supporting guard regiments since they can't do much heavy lifting on their own
Oh boy does that piss them off. Being space marines, they'd very much prefer being the strong arm of any campaign instead of a secondary force
To counter this, their main strategy is to deep strike within enemy lines to quickly destroy the command and support structures, gaining bragging rights that they won the battle, not the guard
They really like: Shock and awe, jump packs, drop pods (when primaris get them) and close combat (when primaris get them)
Like their parent legion, they think that victory is all that matters, and decorations and rituals are superfluous
They hate being "support for the guard" and this greatly increases their sense of superiority over guardsmen, even though they work with them constantly
(cont)

They bolt metal plates on their armor for extra protection (no extra rules on the tabletop, I just think bare metal panels over painted armor looks cool)
The chapter is very compliant. Being new, they think the codex is set in stone. However, as they'll encounter more and more chapter, they'll realize it's a grey area and change their ways gradually, victory being more important than rules

>led by chapter master Wussel Rilson

The Chapter Master is a Thousand Sons blackshield whose character and memory has been preserved since the heresy through each successor chapter master by an overactive Omophagea. The latest chapter master, however, has been reunited with his original Thousand Sons Geneseed leading to an acute resurgence of his original personality

I thought this didn't work - is this a fixed version?

Need a name

Sons of Baal
>formed from Blood Angels implanted with experimental gene seed meant to reduce chances of black rage
>many get accused of cowardice for not sharing the same ferociousness as their battle brothers
>get put in own squadrons
>sustain high casualties at the hand of allied death company after being fired upon for unknown reasons
>get put into own chapter
>get massacred by allied flesh tearers, again the reason is unknown
>decision is made that they are to much of a hazard to themselves to stay near Baal
>labeled as The Weepers by other Blood Angel chapters
>get sent across galaxy to find planet suitable to recruit from in case Baal is destroyed
>space fleet made up of six skirmish class ships and many smaller vessels
> constantly thrown into battles and support rolls to try and induce black rage
> still zero documented cases
>prefer to work along side the Salamanders and IG over allying themselves with Blood Angel successors

Got any fluff?

Reposting the MS Paint fillable Tacticus sheets.

>Bolt Rifle

What's next on the upgrade, bolt-action rifle?

>Here's a Mk VII version for all the Primarine haters.

The Illuminators are a Cursed Founding successor to the Blood Angels - a product of an attempt to remove their flaws.
While the removal of the Red Thirst was immediately apparent, another flaw took its place.
At first, it's a benign phenomena. The scar tissues of every Illuminator Marine glow with a bright bioluminescence due to a mutation in their Larraman's cells. As an Illuminator accrues more and more wounds after their induction, their bodies alight with scars.
Unfortunately, it doesn't stop there, as such a defect would be superficial. The Illuminators suffer from a version of the Black Rage where the mutation - the bioluminescence - begins to spread to other bodily fluids such as blood and even to tissues such as their Irises.
Eventually, this light gets to the point where they can light a whole room. The light of their own vitreous fluids blind them. They're unable to sleep as their bodies produce light as bright as day.
They go mad and eventually fly into a "Light Rage." It's much like the black rage, except the Marine also gains several psychic powers - mostly stemming from pyromancies.
The onset of this degeneration is somewhat predictable - as it's psychically triggered by a sense of failure.
As such, marines who fail their tasks or are defeated often end up going Light Mad. Though, it is possible to stop the process if a corresponding sense of redemption or a sufficient amount of pain is felt - often brought on by self torture or suicide missions.

Crimson Jaguars.

Ultramarines stock at the start, but has a habit of claiming the geneseeds of other chapters on the battlefield.

Aztec themed, some Lizardmen bitz mixed in.
Mostly Scouts.
Dreads over tanks.
Jaguar pelts and Jaguar spotted shoulder pads.

I'll be honest, I mostly made them because I had lots of metal Scouts and Black Reach Dreads laying about. But, they are fun.

Forgot pic

Good idea
I didn't know that, but I'll probably keep them as White Scars successors for the asian thingy

Thanks to both!

Corvus armor.

The Skywalkers. They hail from Montressor Prime, a strange Daemon World with floating jungle islands miles above an infinite blasted wasteland. They were installed there before the Great Upheavel, which turned the planet from a generally normal jungle planet into its current state, when Chaos erupted from the planet's core, sending natural satellites into impossible orbits and leaving the ground below a war-torn hellscape where bloodthirsty Daemons and cultists constantly fight The Skywalkers and each other. The Skywalkers stationed above the world have since learned to scorn and distrust solid ground as well as ground-based troops, and so they prefer air assaults. They often ride into battle on great Montressor Wyvurns, large flying lizards native to the floating islands, and they wear brilliant white, gold and chrome armor, hoping to blind their enemies with glare as well as flair.

This is my chapter.
Is it dumb? Maybe.
Is it snowflakey? Probably.
Do I like it? Yes, yes I do.

marines creamsicle

The motto suggests [Something] Martyrs.

They don't exist.

I bet you are one of those that paint all minis black and think you are awesome and edgy