You're wrong, [fantasy element] doesn't work that way

>You're wrong, [fantasy element] doesn't work that way.

It doesn't exist, it doesn't work like anything. Shut up.

Anything is the way

This interaction happened.

this comes up every time i try to discuss fantasy elements with anyone, or catch other people talking about fantasy elements

"time travel doesn't work that way", "dragon's don't do that", "vampires don't work like that" and so on
it's pretty common actually

>uhm it works however I want because its FICTION
on-par with the people who say blatant glitches are fine in videogames with magic, neck yourself retards

Fantasy can work however you want, but you have to stay consistent. Changing the way that something works is immersion breaking.

I'm fundamentally broken as a person and don't work like anything... Does that mean I don't exist? Should I exist?

True. Suppose it's a metagaming problem. People use knowledge from different generes, some that have become cliche. Such as trolls being weak to fire. If you make a troll immune to fire, and weak to something else to throw them off then the bitching starts. Seen this happen before.

Working and working well are two different things. Biology says you work well enough to be typing up retarded posts.

I agree with you in principle but also this line of reasoning gave us Twilight.

Yes and yes.

so what? if twilight was decent would you be sperging about it's depiciton of vampires or appreciating the good films/books?

Yes, but are they retarded enough?

Ok.

It means you should get a job, Wayne.

Oh, a job! Yeah, I've got one of those. It sucks. It pays bills. It's average.

Wayneposting is the worst new meme.

It means you should learn to recognize wordplay, Wayne.

I do. Yours just wasn't that good, or that easy to build off of.

Thank You!

>beep boop what are game mechanics does not compute
kys

Actually I am a faggot.
Please give me more attention.
My boipussy craves attention.

Yes! Please do! Although calling me a faggot is innacurrate, and an insult to faghots. I'm way worse than that. I'm technically classified as an aids-ridden degenerate, as I'm in a romantic tryst with a trap and a woman.

D E P E N D S

O
N

S E T T I N G

Depends on kill yourself