Why wouldn't Sergey put all these new hires on the LINK website...

Why wouldn't Sergey put all these new hires on the LINK website? Why won't he let them tell anyone where they're working? Why in the world is this secret information?

Why did Sergey lie about hiring people? I got banned from the slack for asking Rory that. Try it, he's instant banning right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ethlend.io/external-price-feeds-in-ethlend-using-oraclize-70e265424d7f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because you fools got scammed

It's really beginning to sound like Sergey actually has only just started looking at resumes. Rory is backpedaling the blog post right now.

Goddamnit sergey just fucking work this project.

He could be a control freak and want to do everything himself, which could be bad for the team. Which is very likely since he does look autistic.

stop fucking question my authoritah

This. Can't believe it has to be said. Time and time again people get scammed into buying this garbage

Same fag

Probably Rory has told him not to tell anyone

Isn't that weird? Blockchain devs are in super high demand and highly respected.

I called the chainlink number today and hung up but it sounded like just one person was in the room.

>Rory is backpedaling the blog post right now.

Screencap of blog post?

they don't have a marketing person right now and don't care to waste time with those aspects of the project.
As far as they are concerned, it's better for link to stay cheap so they can form more partnerships with lower buy-in prices.

i don't know what to tell you guys.
if you don't believe in the tech and the proposal, hold something else

Screecap is broken. Someone else please post the cap.

I believe in the tech but if you lie about hiring someone who knows what else he's lying about. The tech itself possibly, I don't know.

idk man, chainlink makes me uncomfortable. Even the fucking coin market is sketchy. This shit was shilled from the moment it began and you don't see Link Marine threads no more, it's like people are being recycled. I also heard one person controls like 80% of the LINK supply. On top of that Sergey pushed back development because he said he didn't have enough funding or a window to have funding whilst tying himself to Apple or Tesla. It's such a weird coin, I don't like it one bit.

It's really troubling. Someone is in telegram saying they have a friend of the family in common with Evan Cheng and he says he has never heard of SmartContract or Chainlink. I don't know if it's true but I've been really worried about that because none of the advisors have ever made a public statement about the token or company. I've felt this day coming for a while.

Just bought more Link today. They want to make sure their shit is primed for the right time before they start hyping it which is the opposite of how every other crypto project does it.

Fuck Link, there's other coins out there that'll bring higher value than Link.

I don't even know why Veeky Forums is so caught up on Link. It's the shittiest coin I've ever witnessed on this board. At least 90% are bag holders, this is why they get so excited when Link goes up, but then it just gets completely dumped.

Good job guys. Keep spreading FUD and push these fucking prices down. Cant re-enter at this price

You have to take that with a grain of salt, when your boys aren't on target with their timing, shit is wrong. Even in investing in businesses, taking more time to complete a project makes investments a bigger risk and it's usually a bad sign.
You could have re-entered when it was at the floor for 2 months you retard.

>Screencap is broken
The state of pajeets lmao. Fuck off with your FUD. Accumulation phase is over Abdul. Time to HODL and make your money to buy more LINK elsewhere.

>muh decentralized Oracle

blog.ethlend.io/external-price-feeds-in-ethlend-using-oraclize-70e265424d7f

>Screecap is broken
Lmao.

Screencapping too many innocent white women on Facebook have we, Pajeet?

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner with one hand and stonewalling investors in the slack with the other. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. A pile of unread resumes sit on the floor, drenched in Big Mac sauce. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keeps frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Steve’ mom’s basement reeks of the marijuana Steve smokes to cope with the stress. A thick haze from all the smoke lingers. All Steve can see are two faint lights. One is the blue light emitting from his shitty 2010 dell inspiron laptop. Somehow Sergey didn’t think they’d have money in the budget for him to get a new laptop. The other is the glimmer of steel of his colt 45 revolver with his one way ticket out of his hell.

Epic fud lads top easy to see

you new fags are fucking retarded and don't remember Confido. Update one day they exit scam the next, meanwhile the community manager (aka their rory) had no idea and was in the slack answering questions acting like everything was fine. This same shit is happening right now. Screencap this.

Sergey is Satoshi you nitwits. Of course he's secretive. Sergey isn't even his real name. No one knows what it is for sure.

There goes the "first mover advantage" and the retarded argument chainlink was ahead of everyone else.

It's over Oraclize is rolling out to banks and apps across the world while steve is on cryptokiddies and sergey keeps putting off looking at resumes. Honestly I'm not even fudding anymore. I just sold my position. I recommend you all sell at least half.

whether it's FOMO or FUD, linkies indisputably have the best memes

But he did hire new people user!

He just...

Well...

He ate them all.

Meh, lazy FUD. Although after the EOY announcement I don't know if it's even possible to make compelling FUD any more. Cat is out of the bag.

And Oraclize will get BTFO when zeppelin_os is released and all future dApps use Chainlink by default.

Code open sourced: Q1
Mainnet launch: Q1/Q2
zeppelin_os: likely Q2/Q3
SWIFT mandated DLT updates due: Q4

2018 is going to be an epic year for LINK. 2019 will see broader adoption and bigger gains, and by 2020 we'll be seeing ubiquity.

I read the latest req announcement on telegram today & they specifically mentioned possibly using link in the future (as well as omg).

eh from what I'm hearing on Twitter Oraclize is way ahead of anyone else. It honestly sounds like the fomo you hear about Chainlink already capitalizing the market is an echo chamber of nondevs and people who couldn't explain what chainlink is. It's really troubling. Sergey may have blown his one shot.

Nah. This industry is filled with autistic weirdos who are bad at PR lol. Chainlink unironically will be bigger than and outlive Oraclize IMO. We're within a quarter or two from a mainnet, and within a quarter of having the RC code released. They already have code docs, and a shitload of developers nipping ad the bud waiting to get in (myself included).

Projects that aim to build the rails are really slow burning projects. Look at ETH. It plateaued at relatively laggard prices for a long time before we started to see its current gains. But those are the projects that outlive the rest and go on to be 400-500x coins.

>eh from what I'm hearing on Twitter
kek, well then it must be true, right?

oraclize is centralized you cuck

why don’t you go use dollars instead of cypto while you’re at it

What proof / reasoning do you have for this thought? I am curious.

Sergey Nazarov = SN
Satoshi Nakamoto = SN

On his quora account he also makes reference to a self taught pearl farmer to engineer a way to harvest pearls that make them round and all pearls now use that method. His name was Kokichi Miyamoto (or something... ) which sounds like an inspiration for the name.

LINK is the missing link that allows blockchains to eat the world, allowing Satoshi's vision to come to life. The secrecy and pseudonym could have been a way to dodge PR to allow for LINK.

Also smartcontract.com was registered just days before the original Bitcoin whitepaper was released. Could have/likely changed hands, and smart contracts aren't a new idea, but its curious.

big if big

>Screecap is broken

POO

I think it did change hands, but it was Sergey into whose hands it came in 2008.

Also Ari Juels was childhood and then lifelong friends with Hall Finney (who unironically probably is Satoshi).

>On his quora account he also makes reference to a self taught pearl farmer
Do you have a link / picture of this? Seems very interesting