Where can I find people who waifu/husbando primarchs and are not corrupted by Tumblr?

Where can I find people who waifu/husbando primarchs and are not corrupted by Tumblr?

Real Question time. Is it AlphariusXOmegon, or OmegonXAlpharius?

>Is it AlphariusXOmegon, or OmegonXAlpharius?
Yes.

Good!

You've clearly been corrupted by SOMETHING, if this is what you do.

At least it's not Tumblr.

WHY THE FUCK ISNT VENUS BLACK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Lorgar to Faith
>Magnus to Miranda
>Jagathai to Hana

IIRC WHH changed Faith to Athena or some shit?

I've basically husbando'd Mortarion. He's so creepy and morbid, it's adorable. I could turn traitor for him, no lie. In my dream world we'd live together in his castle in the clouds and I would make him chicken noodle soup and nurse him through whatever nurgle disease he's got today. When he feels like talking I would comfort him in his sadness and let him cry on my shoulder.

Please be not shitposting, and please have Discord.

Not shitposting. I am honestly considering starting a DG army when the Mortarion model gets released, purely so I can play my husbando with his friends I don't actually like the death guard desu just Mortarion

But I don't have a discord.

Why are you so interested? These are awful specific and strange requests coming with no context.

Also
>that pic

Our Love Is Pure. PURE.

I just want someone to gloat over primarch husbandos with who won't derail everything with Tumblrshit or a cringey obsession with bellies or something like that.

Would you mind getting Discord for this purpose?

>Would you mind getting Discord for this purpose?

I've heard of discord but I don't really understand what it is or how to use it. So in theory I don't mind, but I could use some guidance first.

>I just want someone to gloat over primarch husbandos with

That sounds like fun. Who is your husbando?

>Tumblrshit or a cringey obsession with bellies or something like that

I like to think I don't have any cringey obsessions like that, and I've never been accused of being tumblry before. I am a tranny tho, if that's okay.

>no MILF emperor
why do you hurt me in this way?

>I've heard of discord but I don't really understand what it is or how to use it. So in theory I don't mind, but I could use some guidance first.
It's a chat client, designed for vidya gamers but people use it for just about everything. It's straightforward enough to use and there's a private message feature.

>That sounds like fun. Who is your husbando?
Who do you think?

>I like to think I don't have any cringey obsessions like that, and I've never been accused of being tumblry before. I am a tranny tho, if that's okay.
It's cool. You seem cool.

Oh neat looks like I downloaded discord a while ago

hollywoodk is the name I think

>you love Batman: 40k edition

We can be edgy together hooray ;)

Is this still "Malcador was right" or is it just R63?

The Femperor is too glorious for OP's artstyle.

You have the one of her leaning out of the armor and shaking her fist angrily? I didn't save it, and i regret that.

Afraid not. I got this one though.

Nowhere.