see you at the 2018 lambo conference

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gJUt24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

take it elsewhere were full of scamcoins here

can't hear you over my satoshi gains

Itll be at the main stall

sell now buy back in 2 months

Feeling comfy and awesome as well for discovering this gem thanks to /biz.

Thank you anons for your never ceasing struggles and relentless holding through the hard times. This really was inspiring for me to do so as well. Only thanks to you guys I never lost hope and weathered the storm with iron hands.

Great things lie ahead of us.

Your Lieutenant Colonel

thanks, just sold 30k
why would a pajeet lie, right?

go shill for your shitcoin elsewhere. this is a house of learned investors.

So much green, so much happiness
I wish I had more money to put into this... Oh wait, I do

I get it, you're happy, but you need to stop creating positive threads like this so we can keep accumulating. Stick to full FUD so we can keep the price down please.

>want more links
>shit is way too expensive now

I do amateur videography, been thinking about bankrolling a Chainlink documentary once it hits big. Get into touch with a few day 01 bag holders, talk about the memes, do a get together, put together a circle jerk documentary for all the early Veeky Forums neets. Top it off with a Sergey interview/appearance at the party. Not like I'd have much else to do after making it.

I'll call it "We are the LINK Marines: A Neet Story"

Well done m8, glad to be a part of this as well

We are going to make it

I'm in, baby

3k linklet, a-am I gonna make it link bros?

Call it Chan Link.

Because it brought us together :3

my man, I'm in

Ive made some cash from short films and know my way around movie making user, how serious are you about this?

In since ICO and have a word document that's 36 pages in length of pasta for both FUD and FOMO. I've never sold a single LINK even once, only continue to accumulate. This is the most surest thing in the fucking world and I can't believe no one else sees it.

realistic price prediction?

that's a next-level fud, 10/10

Glad to see interest and enthusiasm.
I'm dead serious, if we made it I wouldn't have much to do and I've fantasized about doing travel video full time if I made it big in crypto.

Once I achieve neetdom I'll start making threads.

This is so gay but I'm in

Also I am going to go wild when this pays off - Lambos and everything

wow you went up because of 500 txs, wow great job linkies, you guys are on a moon mission, wow

So what is good about this coin? Can anyone give me info on what the potential is?

nothing. it has no uses

yes sir, please sell, no use sir

L
INX
N
K

All in these two, feels real good

Thank you, I'm in.

You know your Oracle problems? Well, link solves it.

L

A

C O M F Y

B

O

Conservative estimate of more than $100 after mainnet, probably much higher if everything Sergey wants to happen properly plays out.

You're missing the point of LINK completely and are focusing on pennies and exchanges. When the time comes, everyone holding LINK will withdraw from markets and stake in nodes themselves to receive payments directly from the institutions using the smart contact system. This will be what drives up the cost of the scarcely remaining LINK in the market.

damn. I just lost my comfy privileges

>tfw have fully embraced link

feels comfy af anons

Why is link rising?
Will we break 50 cents?

Delusional

nice bullshit pajeet
this pnd is dead

This would be so beautiful, also gay, but specially beautiful

the question is rather: "Why the fucking hell did it now already at least x5 in this enormous bullmarket where shitcoins like XVG suddenly have marketcaps over 1b$?"

The last days, the tremendous volume and the constant price increase are good pointers. It even hold very strong in the BTC drama today and didn't give a single fuck in the mini crash an hour ago as well. I didn't believe it before, but the signs are very strong for a serious moon mission in the coming days.

"did it NOT already x5"*

just woke up and link starts immediately tanking

discord.gg/gJUt24

LINK MARINES DISCORD

it needs to drop 300 sats more for me to make my fucking loss back
so yeah fuck you link you useless fucking shitcoin drop down to nothing

3k is a fish

Im 1k linkie frog.

I dont have more money to sped right now :(

quit it bro this is FUD cycle .

Thank you Veeky Forums

Bought on the way up to SIBOS and then doubled stack below 0.20.

>want more links
>is $20 ea

Fug

do you really think it will reach $20 without ever dpping to lower than what it is right now?

im up 100% and i wont buy more until im break even or lower

its smartcontracts for normies, basically blockcat but with memebacking
apparently it does some other shit too but i got no clue buddy, best of luck out there

I can't wait to run a node with my 250k LINK stack q3 2018~ and trulely live rent free when every shitcoin and big institution uses LINK. The 2019 SWIFT 11k bank partnership will truely test my iron hands though, idk... at $60/LINK my hands might get shaken

made me laugh genuine chuckles

sell in increments

don't mention it cunt

Im unironically not selling until at least $200. Guys its going to get there trust me. Think about how high ripple can go to and it doesn't even have oracles. ORACLES!!!
Sergey really did it. he actually actually did it.
>rent free
>reserved parking on the moon
I only have 2500 LINK. There is just so many moonshots going off right now its hard to stay focused just on LINK.

>it hit $0.50 on binance
>during the christmas crashening
Das it mayne.

HOW HIGH IS THE TOP AAAAAA I AM TRYING TO BUY BACK IN

Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker? The only arguments are that the project may fail or LINK may not be adopted. Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK. This isn't some bullshit Bitcoin knockoff or "The Chinese ______". Bitcoin can always be forked again, updated, lightning network and so on, but you think LITECOIN is a better hold than LINK? Are you kidding me? Anyone in their right mind would agree that it is more likely for Chainlink to be widely adopted than for Litecoin to overthrow Bitcoin. For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now! That is a cool ONE MILLION DOLLARS once the main net is live (2018) and we see widespread adoption (2020). The only reason these unfortunate souls - the nolinkers - aren't accumulating is because they don't have the patience to read into anything that isn't directly marketed to them like the latest super hero movie. There is no excuse for link to be absent from your portfolio. Perhaps one day you'll look back on my post and be grateful I led you down the path of light. Maybe you'll look back, full of regret for buying into the FUD, right before you pull the trigger.

Is there a minimum to run a node?

No

unironically this
every single other coin has a competitor and is easily imitated
LINK stands alone as a distinct entity and technology in its own right
it shouldn't even be available on exchanges desu

10k. Mooning right now, testing that 0.50

if i have to wait to buy link til the 29th will i even make it to lamboland? fug

How much would a 10k node generate on income if everything goes according to plan?

Minimum 50k when link is 100$

it was directly marketed to me by my fellow Veeky Forumstards

HOLY FUCK NEW ATH .52!!!!

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

2018 is gonna be crazy man

normies are gonna flock to crypto in hordes chasing those life changing gains and link is gonna seem like the best sure thing

we're gonna see dgb tier gains

IT SOLVES THE ORACLE PROBLEM