Ok, hear me out. Imagine if every human ethnic group is now replaced by fantasy counterpart races

Ok, hear me out. Imagine if every human ethnic group is now replaced by fantasy counterpart races.
What they would be? I think the most obvious to me would be orcs as niggers and elves to europeans in general.
Please note that i'm not talking about a medieval society, but a modern one, with nowadays geographic borders and economic situations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvHoNFWRiVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bleh... this thread is going to go to Shit faster than a laxative coated chili dog.

I mean seriously, how can this not turn into a /pol/-fest regardless of whether that was the original intent?

Us Americans would probably be stereotypical dwarves. Loud, abrasive, clans measuring dicks all the time, but kinda industrious, at the very least when it comes to make overkill weaponry.

You are an insult to Americans and the human race in general.

We could try and ignore the /pol/tards. I know we can do it, user!

Nope, nope, you're giving everyone too much credit. These are the people who are so stupid they reward namefagging by responding to it and telling me they hate it.

Ashkenazi Jews as Skaven

Ireland and scotland would be opposing dwarf subraces.
Americans would probably be humans since they are so plain, but also varied.
Jews would be kender.
Canadians would be half elves, and slavic nations would probably be half orcs.
Asians would probably be high elves.

WT - Elves
Spics - Goblins
Nigs - Orcs
Slants - Kobolds

Slavs are orcs.

Hey wayne, good to see you again. It's actually kind of nice, lets me keep track of you. I often wonder if the anons i'm getting on well with and generally have a good opinion of in one thread are the same inbred retards i'm arguing with in another, or if the idiots are just idiots all the time and the decent people are always decent people.

>WT
>Spics
>Slants
What even are those

White, Hispanic, Asian.

No problemo. Always glad to announce my retardation up front.

That took longer than expected.

4/10 though, asians would be formacids at least if you were even trying. That is some pretty low quality racism.

GREENED =? When ?

You started this whole thing based on that old blame wayne cartoon yeah?

I figured whites would be orcs.
>keep on invading
>once invade, never truly leave
>can't shut up about how strong they are when they keep on getting being overtaken by others and only have military and past legacy to back them up.

Yup.

Dude... What about Brazil? What fantasy race could possibly have big juicy bundas and their caracteristic trickster monkey-like behavior?

It was in one of the meta threads yeah?

Goblins.

WoW orcs are dope as fuck, sign me up.

Orcs are based on the Celts, not black people.

I think it's pretty obvious what the OP intended.

Sure, you've got the second part covered, but aren't brazillian women supposedly beautiful? Can't really imagine hot goblins.

Celts no longer exist in any appreciable way.
Nigs continue to nig.

Avalanche from that one artist with that one webcomic coming any second now.

>aren't brazillian women supposedly beautiful?

Only if you listen to BR propaganda. Truth is, like most places on Earth, women look like dogshit in the majority of cases.

That's not the point...

What's not the point?
Brazilian women are not hot as a rule.

Not quite. I'd been doing basically the Random Derailment that Wayne does anonymously before, but it wasn't until I saw this comic(Far Side, Which is brilliant) in a Filename Thread. That's where I got the idea. The one you saw was probably the third thread I'd done Blame Wayne in. Now that it's caught on as a forced meme everyone hates, all I really have to do is post gonzo in shitty threads, good comments in others, and bring the occasional story(Fetlife Campaign, VtM Larp, Commander Girls) to the board.

And not all jews are greedy salesmen, not all niggers are criminals, not all nips have tiny dicks... But does it matter? We're talking about stereotypes here.

> what are half elf-half goblins

Nigs are way too shit to be Warcraft type orcs. Could they be LOTR orcs? Maybe.Mongols in general fit Warcraft type orcs best imo..

Ya this was the first thing that came to me aswell. Americans are definatly Orks.

>not all nips have tiny dicks

Personal experience?

What? It's the other way around if anything.

Logic checks out

Not fantasy I know but Vorcha in Mass Effect are very nigger like.

"Known for their unique biology and aggressive behavior, the vorcha of Heshtok are a primitive race that live among the galaxy's darker and more dangerous locations, such as Omega. Many vorcha are trained by the krogan Blood Pack as mercenaries due to their savage nature and adaptability to different environments. The rest of galactic civilization regards them as pests and scavengers, and their presence is generally seen as a blight."

Go back to your phrenology class

Been a long time since I read any Far Side. Used to have a book of it as a kid.

It's all your fault, Wayne. None of this would've happened if it weren't for you.

I think DnD orcs work best for all the subhuman races, like jews and spics and black people.

Who are the batarians than ?

I've always liked the idea of nigs being gnolls

Also the Europeans, Americans, and Islanders.

Ok, I really just want to run an All-Orcs Setting.

Cuz of the slavery thing in Craft? I forgot about that.

Imo Turks, Caucasus types, lighter Afro Asiatics in general. That kind of thing.

Well, if you look at it, it really does depend on the setting. See the average thing that racists throw out there is that orcs should be black people, because of the idea that orcs are tribal savages. And maybe that's true, in some settings. But in other settings, like say tolken, the orcs are rampant industrialists and expansionists. They were literally representative of the worst inclinations and actions of the Europeans. It really depends on the setting. You can't say definitively that any race is any fantasy race, because the fantasy races only exist in our head and are changed to match our own biases. Maybe I like savage elves, or dumb fuck dwarves. Why would my setting be any less valid? This whole thing is daft, and just an attempt to start an argument.

North Koreans

they function too well for that.

That's what I said at first post!

We have /pol/ threads to scare away the name fags.

Shoo shoo.

Nah dude, we have way too many political and economic ideals spread about to be dwarves (solely). You should section it off by state. People from Wisconsin are sure as shit no abrasive or loud. NJ can be a different story.

But woe betide the Englishman, for he IS just a Celt with severe delusions of grandeur! Look at him, pretending to be a Roman, building roads and houses as though he doesn't yearn to shit on his own lawn and murder his neighbor over sheep.

Look at him. He is thinking it. "How easy it would be," he thinks, "to paint myself blue and murder Douglas on my way to work tomorrow."

Somebody post that map where europeans and different types of elves.

Like that.

Americans are definitely Orks. Both races should be genocided at the first opportunity.

Muslims are High Elves, given that they gave the rest of the world literacy, medicine, and math.

Asians are Dwarves. Short and industrious - shame they don't get the beard though.

Africans are halflings. All they do is breed and think about getting to eat.

Europeans are gnomes. Nobody likes them, but they make useful things every once in a while.

finnougrics are objectively the real elves

youtube.com/watch?v=WvHoNFWRiVI

if you disagree you don't know FUCK about elves

Ever heard of the Moors?

Nope! I'm having too much fun existing and annoying people with my presence.

What race would fairies be? Jews? Gypsies?

The world's two worst ethnic groups are fucking fairies?

thats literally what fairies are though

FUCK fairies

>its a /pol/ doesnt even try to disguise itself thread

>What they would be?

Just in general:

>White= Dwarves, Humans, and Giants.

>Africans/Blacks= Orcs

>Native Americans= Centaurs
>Other Indigenous populations= Various Animal people.

>Australian Aboriginies= Pig Orcs

>Asians(Japanese, Korean)= Elves

>Asians (Chinese, Philippine)= Hobgoblins, Goblins

>Polynesian Islanders= Cyclopes

>Indian & Middle Eastern= Minotaurs

Okay, there ya go.

RACE WAR WHEN GAS THE ELFS ORK NIGGERS NEED TO HANG FROM TREES

>chinks = goblins but japs = elves
no

Well, fairies are known for trickery and being cunts. So I figure they fit pretty well.

Well, I'm queer and I love giving head, so I'd probably be a- gobblin'.