What would the offspring of a wood elf and a high elf look like? Statswise?

What would the offspring of a wood elf and a high elf look like? Statswise?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=26574
bato.to/comic/_/comics/zannen-jokanbu-black-general-san-r19657/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce damn you mother fucker.

as for the question take the two's he would get from either of the options and then reduce them to ones. S/HE GET ALL DA ONES.

It's in the title, f-

>An OP for ants.

Nevermind.

Found it! It's called A Crazy Elf And A Serious Orc.

Wait... Non-H? Why the hell is her ass censored?

It's the comic about the horny elf that wants the green d, but the orc just wants to be left alone. She tries to get into classic orc rape scenarios and he just thinks she's a clueless idiot that he needs to baby sit.

YOU YOU
DOUBLE ELF

It's not OP's image, but I'll do you both a favor.

Look up Inran Elf Oyako to Orc.

Is it based off that one comic that's been floating around forever?

That's some imposter Elf and Orc if I ever saw it.

What happened to that, by the way? Did they continue making that?

Yes, but its not as good.

The artstyles look nothing alike, though.

what the fuck am i reading. Damn I wish the other one still updated, it was hella better than this new shit.

I can legitimately not tell if OP committed a Classic Blunder or just wanted an excuse to post his image. I lean towards the ladder though.

It would be human. There's a reason why half elves and half orcs are both fairly common, and itshe that they're going back towards one of their genetic forebearers.

A Whi Elf.

Dwarfs spell it with a 'y' rune though.

Mandatory military service happened. Also the guy was pretty overwhelmed by the international praise he received.

The author's switched to other things.
mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=26574
He's still active though.

Unfortunate.

Still, I did note his surprise at how it somehow gained a cult following in America. Might be in part to our own efforts on Veeky Forums, as we had some of the Japanese boards and /co/ working on a functioning English translation before an official was even released and spreading it back here and to sites abroad.

>Mandatory military service happened.
Isn't author Japanese? Japan doesn't have army since end of WW2, they are constitutionally pacifistic.

Appearance-wise, probably whatever the mother is with some traits from the father

Stat-wise, probably 60% chance of what the mother is, although it depends on the setting

>Not double half-elf
You fucked it.

They've got the JSDF, which is army enough to have a pretty good shot at stalling a Chinese invasion long enough for the USA to bail them out. That's far from "doesn't have army".

Seriously, they have fucking CVs. Plural.

Pictured: An armed carrier belonging to """pacifist""" japs. Pull your honorable head out of your honorable ass, nip-san.

>they are constitutionally pacifistic
So is Mexico but they still have a nuke.

That isn't a carrier, that is a "helicopter destroyer".

Black General is fun.

Yes, and you should always trust Italian naval shipwrights when they list the tonnage.

DDH my ass, that's a CV.

>Seriously, they have fucking CVs. Plural.
>CVs
Eh... and that is?

DDH-183 Izumo and DDH-184 Kaga. See for the Izumo next to a Nimitz class CV. They're called "helicopter destroyers" but anybody who's not a lying through their teeth knows they're really carriers.

None of this answers if Japan has mandatory military service. This is literally the first time I have ever heard of this and sounds like bullshit.

>None of this answers if Japan has mandatory military service
They don't.

>offspring of a wood elf and a high elf look like? Statswise?
High elves and wood elves look pretty similar. In fact they're pretty much palette swaps so a crossbreed would look like any other fucking elf but probably a little browner than average high elves.

Statistically, were they raised high elf or wood elf? If I were DMing I'd just have the player decide that and get the subrace traits appropriate to their culture.

Fucking this. Racial bonuses represent a combination of biology and culture. Since biologically they're pretty identical, just pick which cultural bonuses you like better.

High/wood elf hybrid is whatever the mother was. And probably in "the image of Corellon," if you catch my drift.

That is not what it is at all and you know it you cheeky fuck.
Good taste though

She won, eventually.

You know, I thought of something when looking at the OP pic.

So we get fetishists who like short, flat girls - they are usually the one who are into loli and stuff.
We get fetishists who like short, voluptuous girls - they are the ones who like shortstacks and the like.
We get fetishists who like tall, voluptuous girls - they are the ones who are into amazons and the ones who spout the thicc meme.
But what's the audience for tall, flat girls - the "twigs"? I mean, they can be attractive too, but I don't see nearly enough twigfags as I see lolifags, shortstackfags or thiccfags.
Are they just less vocal than the other fetishists? Or is the difference in the size of the audiences genuinely notable?

If you want an example of what I consider a twig girl, consider Momiji from "Binbougami ga!!".

People who like "Twigs" are the people you see bitching about Elves having tits and ass.
Also I'd place "amazons" in a separate category than "thicc". They are more musclegirls.

Thickfags are just fatfags, they like obese girls no voluptuous girls.

>People who like "Twigs" are the people you see bitching about Elves having tits and ass.
I literally never see people who wish for a woman significantly taller than them AND of twig-like figure. It's either "cutie elf that I can headpat in bed", which implies wishing for a woman with shorter or roughly equal height, or "an amazon that can dominate me" that implies high bodymass (regardless whether fat (boobs) or muscle).
That's why I'm asking.

>what's the audience for twigs
Fashion designers abs runway photographers. Not a lot of crossover with Veeky Forums sadly.

It's part of the same giantess thing, you see it in niche fetish crap.

Depends on what sort of difference there actually is between the two races.

In your standard D&D depiction, I'd say it'd probably just be the same race as the mother, or randomly take after one parent.

In the World Axis, given that elves are basically "weakened" eladrin, I'd say elf/eladrin coupling produces eladrin, as the shot of stronger fae blood reignites the diminished potency of its magical heritage.

Heh, yeah, some fucking destroyer. This in itself is a very revealing commentary on Japanese culture and behaviour.

>"an amazon that can dominate me" that implies high bodymass (regardless whether fat (boobs) or muscle).
> dominate me
Nigger I love curvy women, note not fat women curvy women, and amazons. I don't want them dominating me at all.

I greatly dislike Femdom, but I don't hate people who like it.

Well, you know what I mean. I was exaggerating by stating the most stereotypical phrase.

>significantly taller and a twig-like figure
Literally my fetish

Offer examples, please. Describe what exactly arouses you in twig girls so that I can catalogue the turn-ons and turn-offs properly.

Pretty brown, I'd say.

>there are actual Koreans on Veeky Forums
Seriously, a traditional CV and a DDH perform entirely separate roles at sea.

You can't start a land invasion with a couple helicopters.

Well, I like really tall girls, but I really like a slim, graceful figure. Not too much to it I guess

>Offspring between wood elf and high elf
>OP pic

That's one fuck ugly wood elf.

OP took whatever excuse he could find to put that pic in the catalog.

I think we all knew the elf would get what she wanted in the end

The Half-Elf, Half-Orc is in-betwen her parents.
The moonrunes has her inviting someone to her house, but then she says "of course my parents are home, why wouldn't they be?"

I love that one so much that I've secretly slipped it into my setting an entire subrace of elves that look like the titular elves.

No, I'm not proud of it.

>You can't start a land invasion with a couple helicopters.
CVs aren't for land invasions, where the heck did you get that idea?!?

Please to be removing head-san from ass-san, you won't find any of your lost nip honor up there.
The Izumo class is perfectly capable of servicing VSTOL aircraft and carrying a troop complement. When grorius nippon decides to invade, they'll be at the spearhead.

You can't start an invasion with fighter jets either Bakadesu.

>If you want an example of what I consider a twig girl, consider Momiji from "Binbougami ga!!".
Trash waifu.

We're living in a world where the US and Saudi Arabia plus Great Britain team up to "fight muslim extremism", so I imagine pacifist aircraft carriers are absolutely totally possible.

>implying she is my waifu
Just because I consider a girl attractive doesn't mean she is my waifu, user. Otherwise, half of exhentai would consist of my waifus.

that's not what happens
they never actually fuck
that's just something the artist drew for fun

IS THAT SOME MOTHERFUCKING RUSTLE
QUICK POST LOLIS AND FLOORS WHILE NAZIMOD IS ASLEEP

>Japan isn't peaceful because they have "CVs"
>b-but CVs can't be used in offensive warfare
What exactly are you trying to say?

If you actually understood the requirements necessary to service other aircraft on a flight deck you wouldn't be making such outrageous claims. Outside of an emergency no one would ever land something that's not a helicopter on what is essentially a XL life raft.

>pic
Are you trying to rustle me?

>if you see this while scrolling, good luck and smug lolis will come to you, but only if you post "Wow, He really put a lot of detail into the floor on that panel"

>What exactly are you trying to say?
Neither of those things. I'm saying you're a fucking dumbass.

This thread went up in flames quick.

Like the offspring of a classy refined lady or gentleman and some lower class, fresh out of the boonies young sir or madam. I imagine very high Charisma due to their understand of both sides of fence, as far as class goes. Bears themselves and dresses very well thanks to their rich parents influence, making good first impressions with just about everyone, but has a very casual and not at all snobby way of speaking from their less well to do parent which makes them easy to talk with with and puts people at ease.

Dex/con, fast as fuck, extremely wilderness attuned. basically 4e half orcs

No, it's a doujin where the elf ties up the orc.

>First we had dainty wood elves being raped by orcs
>Then we had dainty wood elves raping orcs
>We will never have uncivilized, muscular brown elf amazons tenderly loving human fuckbois
Why even live?

>I greatly dislike Femdom, but I don't hate people who like it.
You're a faggot, but you're a cool faggot like Freddie Mercury.

That's the miyeritiiri from the Lady Penitent series in the Forgotten Realms. Long story short, brown elf girls who worship Eilistraee and therefore dance naked all the time, with swords.

Pacifism only works if you've got a big enough stick. Something even a chink can understand.

No, he just got bored of it. He's doing a 'real' manga now, Precarious Woman Executive Black General, which is very similar.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/zannen-jokanbu-black-general-san-r19657/

Dibs on the secretary.

So tigons and ligers are distinct from each other, so like, would an elf/orc be different from an orc/elf based on the parents race split?

You can have her, I'll take the assassin