How would your party react to meeting a weird Chinese knockoff of itself?

How would your party react to meeting a weird Chinese knockoff of itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukE7qnsLuwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wut?

D&D - Probably team up.
Only War - It's warp fuckery! PURGE!

HERETEK!
BLAM

"We are pleased to make your acquaintance."
"Oooh we have fans! That's adorable!"
"We should charge royalties desu"
"Let's move somewhere less exposed, this is not a good place for chitchat."

'This is Camarilla city. Fuck off back to China or get staked by our ghouls in your sleep."

>girlfriend Lolita

Cause an international incident.

Stop trying to push Gate, user! It's not going to happen!

there's literally nothing wrong with over the top wish fulfilment and power fantasies

What if my character is the weird Chinese knockoff of an already existing character?

But how will the world know the only country with black men among their agents is United States?

Thanks user, I have cancer now.

Autism in is purest form

We've been fighting Simulacrums, Skin Weavers and Mimics for about 15 in-game years.

One party is going to be leaving in body bags.

I'll be honest, I'll just laught at them and the way they talk

It's like a penis. There's nothing wrong with it, but if you wave in people's faces they will be pissed.

>Panta

>bard
Probably make passive aggressive remarks back and forth

>eldritch knight fighter
Be very, very suspicious and attempt to investigate the origin of these odd people. May lead to combat

>Ranger
No questions, no hesitation, Gentlemanly duel

>Barbarian
Doesn't really think much of it, given his very low int. Probably ends up as friends and will protect nature together depending on what the knockoff is like

>paladin
genuinely no idea, will probably end in combat though

Better than his lolita girlfriend

>Chinese knockoff of my monk
Would be funny taking into account my monk is Japanese-y

it turns out you were the knockoff

We were the Chinese (technically French) knockoffs of another party once.

>Oh, is it tuesday already?

We're doing 40k: it's already sort of a weird English knockoff of Dune?

>Roadhog becomes Immortan Joe
Fucking awesome.

for fucks sake roadhog is already a mad max reference, he's legit just immortan joe here

youtube.com/watch?v=ukE7qnsLuwA

Nice to see some WoD stuff.

Though aren't the Eastern Exotics some sort of cataclysmic bullshit in a bottle?

>Lolita was captured in a mission umbrella organization

Something about this just fucking gets my sides.

Assume that he is the rapist people keep mistaking me for and then cleave and smite.

Like most things from Japan, what could be an interesting concept is ruined because the author had to insert an edgy 12-year old with an oversized weapon into it.

There was never any hope from the start.

Some people like it when you do that.

It's really annoying that something with a modicum of potential turns to shit because gotta cram Magical Girls into it for that Otakushit money.

Do you happen to have the page that denies the Rape of Nanking?

It's unfortunate that escapist power fantasies are the norm for pop-fiction because of the fucked-up Japanese social structure and everything it entails.

>fantasy meets modern world
>WOAH WHY IS JAPANESE DEPICTION OF FANTASY IN THERE?
>I AM LITERARY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

What kind of good session ends without ANY international incident?

>he thinks Japanese fantasy consists entirely of little girls with overdesigned clothes and giant weapons

Found the otaku. Don't you have a dakimakura to dry-hump and some parents to disappoint?

> JAPANESE DEPICTION OF FANTASY
That's not Mononoke, Natsume Yuujinchou and other actually JAPANESE fantasy etc. What they have there is videogame powerwank fantasy.

Agreed, while it is entertaining to watch modern armies beat the shit out of fantasy romans it gets boring after a while.

A more interesting setting could have been done if you somehow transported a small force, lets say a company with few support elements into a fantasy setting. Like how it was done in hans landa in fantasy land quest thread series.

That way the protogonists would face real challanges that needs very carefull and calculated approaches instead of going trigger happy in every instance because they have endless supply lines.
The company would have to secure its position, even capture a few towns, find local resources and deal with the opposition while trying to get around the political situation at the fantasy land.

Every single shot you make must be according to a well designed plan , otherwise good luck forming testudos with ballistic shields.

so this is the power of china.... woah

Even if GATE took that approach (which *is* infinitely better), though, it'd still be shit because you'd still have individual modern soldiers overcoming groups of trained swordsmen via mastery of CQC.

those people are faggots, user, literally.

You seem upset

He killed 1/3 of the population of California? Is that what that's saying?

>Implying best waifu wasn't the only saving grace of that shitty series.

>you'd still have individual modern soldiers overcoming groups of trained swordsmen via mastery of CQC
Why not just go full-on ham? I'm talking Metal Gear Rising levels of ham, like "RUNIC ENCHANTMENTS, SON".

Truly the hero America needs.

This.

>Waaaaah why can't japan do the same we do with every american movie

Problably make a deal to use them as decoys on some mission

He meets the actual character he's a knockoff of

Why would I be upset? The only reason I'd be upset about GATE is how they butchered the character designs for the anime.

MEDIOCRE

I thought Gate was alright.

Though Im a sucker for anything where the ending is "EVERY BODY GETS LAID"

It would have been more interesting with the USSR, Chinese, and US fighting a proxy war in fantasy-land

Anime Rory is the fucking worst, and worst of all, you can't filter out it from the manga version in any way unless you pop in the GATE Manga's artists name, but that only grants you His works for GATE and not anyone else using his designs.

>tfw my party is the Chinese knock-off
I hate California

>proxy war
>It is all fun and games until you see not-romans fighting inside russian supplied t-72s against elven mujahiden armed with atgms and wizards carrying assault rifles for walking sticks.

>wehrmacht soldiers training roman allies in the proper usage of a mg42 circa 1942 after the time paradox event.

Germans and Romans were arch rivals though. They would scoff at Nazis attempt to ally with them

This was literally the first combat of my last campaign.

The version of my character was the biggest fuckup.

Not when they are fighting against not-celts supported by allies.

>roman auxiliae with captured bofors left by british in dunkirk.

Where the fuck is iamages going these days.

>Reinstall the hero