Are there any games with actual mechanics for fighting titanic monsters?

Are there any games with actual mechanics for fighting titanic monsters?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/m555wbs905jb00z/Strike! Core Rulebook.pdf.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last Stand and Colossal Hunter.

Lost Planet games.

Strike! got mechanics for Shadow of the Colossus-style titanic monsters, where the monster is both enemy and terrain.

One of the first little rules expansion samples for Fate Core was about huge monsters. They work fine.

Exalted 3e has a nonzero amount of thought on the subject.

A friend of mine made a game made a homebrew mini game about humans fighting giant monsters, but I don't have the rules so it's of no use to you.

Some of the monsters in Beast Hunters are pretty big.

I needed this like you wouldn't believe. Thank you user.

Anima has em. one of the BIG creatures is a 2 mile long storm aeon. fighting on him requires passing saves or getting zapped.

I can't find rules for it, where are you guys looking?

Link to PDF?

They are more like guidelines. It's the titanic monsters part.

PDF:
mediafire.com/file/m555wbs905jb00z/Strike! Core Rulebook.pdf.

Anything for fighting something about the size of a continent?

I think by that point if your players dont have WMD tier spells or a continent sized ally your not going to have much luck with that.

At a certain point, giant monsters are pretty much a dungeon.

They go through and find parts to break.

Even when they can be near Superman-tier?

this might be a good way to build up a threat. At first you think its just another dungeon maybe a building, a big ship, a cave. but as you move through it the player slowly put the pieces together. and once they do thats when shit really hits the fan.
near superman tier is WMD tier

What are you having them fight?

Last Stand is EDF but with bio-organic armor and weapons made from slain enemies, who can make up the entire geometry of the encounter if they're the REALLY big sort.

GURPS actually. There is a pyramid article dedicated to it, with everything from ducking between a monsters legs to rapelling down it.

The geography and oceanography in this image are dubious, to say the least.

You can hazard that the environment was altered by the megafauna because it is obviously an entity of phenomenal power, since it must displace outrageous quantities of water to move. Digging out a nest in the shallows is well within its logic.

out of curiosity, but do any of these rule sets / settings involve the usage of a harpoon gun and rope as part of the standard kit for boarding titanic monsters?