Mfw everyone complains about edgelords but I get 'MURDER is FUN!' idiots instead

>mfw everyone complains about edgelords but I get 'MURDER is FUN!' idiots instead

What's the difference?

"MURDER IS FUN!" people do it ironicaly and theyr charaters are mentaly disturbed

edgelords can at least be done in a self-aware way, and be a nice foil to the heroes of the team

the other type is always absolutely retarded and annoying

> Edgelords: "I kill the kid because we're all guilty!"
> MURDER is FUN: "I attack the guards, lol!"

you have my sympathy, I like to do the classic "all black evil bloke" but I like to think I do it right, and everyone has fun. well apart from my brother he usually has to take hits for me, but hes the tank so eh

There is literally nothing wrong with being an edgelord if it's done in a self-aware way.
Edgy characters are fun.

> 'MURDER is FUN'
Isn't it?

I feel for you, OP. All I get is the same nowadays. I still remember what it was like playing with two to three edgelords per campaign in my teens, but would much prefer their kind to "grown-up" men that think that their character is "so cool" because they needless try to kill anyone that so much as looks at them funny, not understanding that there's absolutely no way a psychopath like that would have even survived up to that point.

Did somebody say murder?

I just want to let you know, I laughed out loud at the first one. I don't know why, it's just so perfect.

It's funny because it's true!

GOTTA GET A GRIP

GOTTA GET A GRIP

GOTTA GET A GRIP

G0TTA GET A TRIP

GOTTA GET A GRIP
Need to finish that game, god damn.

>playing with groups which are half edgelords half "MURDER is FUN!" idiots
>obsessed with PvP

I've seen some shit.

GOTTA GET A GRIP

Gotta get a grip