Veeky Forums cross over

Veeky Forums cross over.
How "natty" strong is astartes? How much do they bench, deadlift and squat? With and without out power armour. Is any chapter/legion more buff than others?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/35089411
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're so far from natty as you can get and still be human m8
assuming you even accept them as human anymore

I consider natty strong when they lift without power armour.

Bonus question: Can warp juice make you lift more?

>Natty
They just juice them up. Infact Blood Angels just put kids in coffins and get Super Chads out of them. And do not tell me the aspirants are big cause they mainly do cardio on an starving diet. They are not getting 90 cm guns with that.

>I consider natty strong when they lift without power armour.
ok, then you have a misconception of what natty means

They literally just put out new marines that are strongmen to old marine's bodybuilders

Take the current world record x1.5
Thats how much they lift without pushing themselves
Only with the second heart and extra lung they can do it for days without tiring
Now put the power armor and oh boy

Why would space marines have genitals?

According to the 40K RPGs, for an Average Astartes, their maximum carry weight, lifting weight, and pushing weight are 675kg, 1350kg, and 2700kg respectively.
For comparison, the same RPG says that an average human's maximum carry weight, lifting weight, and pushing weight are 45kg, 90kg, and 180kg respectively.

Because they are still humans, just with a lot of extra crap implanted inside them during puberty.

This is unarmored, by the way. For armored Astartes, the numbers go to 1350/2700/5400.

because 1 kg = ~2.2 pounds in Freedom

That means an unarmored Space Marine is dead lifting almost 1.5 tons

They have them, they're just sterile.

Probably a pain in the dick (heh) to remove them.

They never cut them off or anything. They probably need a bit of testosterone to function anyway.
They are warrior monks. They got it, but have to save the day and purge xenos and endlessly train. Combine that with indoctrination and hypno-therapy, and they have no time, or desire for it, and even so, they are infertile to prevent having baby marines and essentially popping out unregulated WMDs.
Very rarely could the be used, except with Space Wolves, who get drunk and dick women because they're Barbarians in space.

They probably have micro roids dicks

The testes are also important in the biochemical balance of the human body and help to produce testosterone, which is a major component in building muscle as well as aggression.
This, SW's canonically give the D, but they're heterodox as shit.

IIRC it was confirmed once by the Space Marine devs in a Reddit AMA that Space Marines are still equipped. No other details were given. Given that Space Marine training involves intensive indoctrination, pyscho surgery, and subliminal messaging it's probably not too extreme an idea to assume all of their reproductive desires have been subsumed by the desire to *kill*

Why would they not? Space marine training involves implants, not removals.

They probably have normal human dicks that would produce normal human children if they had any desire to

Emperors Children also canonically rape. But they probably have wierd demonic mutant prehensile dicks.

Those numbers are just what you can do without rolling. You can exceed them with the DoS you get on a Str roll.

>that would produce normal human children
Sterility is a thing on cycle for steroids. To get xbox hueg spacemarienes you're probably looking at permanent sterility.

You might be able to avoid it with effort, but why would you need your super human killing machines to be able to make normal kids?

It's less a matter of need and more a matter of if it would actively prevent it or not.

No, they actually have giant dongs.

In one novel a female Inquisitor is showering with a Grey Knight and she tells him he'd be great in bed and he's just like "wut"

And I think a different female Inquisitor may have banged a Space Wolf. Or it was implied. I remember them being like "oh no, we can't be together because of our duty" etc

Ronnie Coleman has like 8 kids.

Juice and sterility are very case by case

Does no one have the caber toss greentext or the theory crafting one about how fast you can spec an Astartes to run?

Sauce or this is bullshit.

>recruits are normal humans
>given hypno-therapy
>given implants

Source on any directly stated castration, physical or otherwise

I meant the space wolf dicking part.

He's here from Veeky Forums a board with a thread dedicated to steroid abuse.

The adrenaline toggle in their suit sits behind the codpiece. This combined with the hypno-indoctrine to get sexual arrousal through violence creates the perfect warrior.

Gee dubs doesn't like to touch the subject for obvious reasons. But according to the afformentioned Grey Knight book, at least some marines have massive dongs but don't use them for no reason other than GW not wanting to elaborate on the subject.
The only lewdness i remember from the 3rd ed SW codex is Lucas captured an inqisitor and trapped her in a grox cage while they were all in heat. He did it for the lols and nothing else.

According to the FFG RPGs an average Space Marine can carry 675 kg, lift 1350 kg and push 2700 kg. And that is without power armour, with armour the masses are doubled.

There is a mention of a Space Wolf hitting on a woman during some feast that turned out weird.

>woman is seduced by SW
>they go somewhere private
>turns out the SW can't get it up
>wouldn't even fit if he could
>gets embarrassed
>runs away
>this is where Lone Wolves come from

Kek

reminder that in the rules this is the difference between S4 and S3

reminder that the average unaugmented Ork is S4

So are Genestealers and Tyranid Warriors

so benching 1.5 tons is basically the standard for everyone except humans and eldar lanklets

Is that first one from one of the grey knight trilogy novels? Reading those now.

And even then wyches can manage it if they take the right combat drugs.

Quite strong, but some are stronger.

I have the one showing you how to reach Plaid Speed.

Never cared much for Marines because they are a boys gay power fantasy.

But that OP pic is pretty arousing. I will take sexual pleasure Marines.

I wish I could find it, but the same guy made an Iron Hands librarian who was completely invulnerable, to the point he would have been able to survive orbital re-entry completely unscathed.

I mean, he should've had to grapple the Chaos Lord to do that, but other than that I consider caber tossing Terminators an entirely acceptable Storm Warden tactic.

Found it!
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/35089411

The very sound of a SM moving at 70mph would make even the most battle hardened stop and see what the fuck was coming

Everything after that is a goddamn field clear

AWAKEN MY CHAPTER BROTHERS!

not "AWAKEN MY CHAPTER MASTER"

you had one job user.

Kids are conceived when not on cycle.

>except with Space Wolves, who get drunk and dick women because they're Barbarians in space.
You say that like it's a bad thing

Would you guys say this is a good real world example of what a Space Marine's physique looks like?

I thought they were genetically engineered and there doesn't seem to be any reason to have any at that point. sounds pretty reasonable though.

Nah, too bodybuilder and not enough athelete. I think that Halfthor is probably a better example.

Space marines aren't genetically modified, they're biomechanically modified. If they were to have a kid it would be a compleatly normal, unaltered human.

Is big dude's right shoulder huge, or is his left shoulder tiny?

It's also mentioned in one of the HH novels when a Remembrancer looks at a naked Astartes and thinks he's "massive in every possible sense of the term" or something alone those lines.

And there are also occasional rare references to Space Wolves hitting on women, including making a pass at a Sister of Battle Canoness.

So they're hung like horses. Whether they seem interested at all in using said organs is a different question, and may vary depending on the Chapter.

Space Marines can lift a two tonne object for hours on end in horrific heat.

>“At last the moment came. Dak’ir had carried the weight of the pyre-slab for several hours. His shoulders did not even feel this exertion as he fed the chain down slowly, hand-over-hand. Each of the vast links, twice as large as an Astartes’ fist, was etched with the symbols of Promethean lore: the hammer, the anvil, the flame. Though the chain links would not dissolve when they touched the lava, they were still red-hot from the rising heat. As each link fed through his palm, Dak’ir gripped it and felt the symbols being slowly branded into his flesh.

Steam issued from every grasp . Dak’ir did not even flinch. He was focused on his task and knew that every link in the chain must be gripped in precisely the same way so that the three symbols were burned into the same place on his palm. Any mistake, however slight, would be obvious afterwards. The ruined mark would be scoured away by brander-priests, shame and disgrace left in its stead.” / Salamander, p.20 - **

>Give that man a jump pack

"Wait a second. I'm running with a rocket! Rockets explode!'

This is why I love 40k

Do you not into perspective?

S8 and T8, since it counts Unnatural Strength/Toughness

Needs more barrel chest.

I would go with the Mountain. He's probably scout-sized already.

ITT 40KIDS and skinny marinelets faggots.

>he thinks he's a big guy

Holy shit, how does one get to be that massive? How tall is he?

6'1"

Really, is that all? So how puny is the manlet beside him?

5'11"

that looks significantly more than a 2" difference

Being this new.

You'd be surprised

your legitimate confusion is funnier than the joke user made

Ok I'm new. I'm sorry for leaving /pol/

Take a trip down Veeky Forums, user.

They will want me to improve myself and shit. I just want to daydream and pretend I'm somewhere else.

Why not both?

>New and goes to /pol/
shocker really

>take drug for its effects with full understanding of its side effects and possible health risks
>abuse
:thinking:

Reminder that marines are much weaker on table top than their lore

I'm really not that unfit. Could probably work on stamina. But strength is good and I'm in decent shape. Just seems like the place to go when you want to get super fit or are a natural fatty.
I've been on /pol/ for the last two years, maybe a bit longer. But have only really started lurking this board over the last few months. Interesting to note that you guys send people to Veeky Forums, while /pol/ typically refers people to /x/

>while /pol/ typically refers people to /x/
I'm so sorry. that board hasn't been good for like 6 or so 7 years.

We don't normally, it's just what this thread is about

Also, to answer the bonus question , yes, oh so much more.

The odds of doing so aren't great, but dudes (especially marines, seeing as they're more able than most to survive warpfuckery) who juice on chaos powers can become immensely strong

which one? /x/ or /pol/?

/x/. Was great when it started around 2007, but constant raids from /b/ really just shit on the board quality. That and OC drought

Yeah the few times I have checked it out seems pretty poor effort. Better /x/ related content on /pol/ half the time.

Sort of disappointed that no one has mentioned any interplanetary cruise ship, similar to Fifth Element. Potential for many wacky shenanigans.

wrong thread.

I feel like Salamanders would be the kind to start loving families on Nocturne, adopting orphans and teaching them to blacksmith shit.

bumper