Dragons in your campaign setting begin converting to <this real world religion> en masse after the arrival of a...

>Dragons in your campaign setting begin converting to en masse after the arrival of a mysterious prophet

Find some mystical artifact to restart the world, then make sure this doesn't happen the second time around.

I'm just gonna start murdering stuff until this whole thing works itself out.

>It's Rastafari

Hey. Saint George tried to conver the dragon first.

There was another saint who actually managed to convert a drake tho i'm not sure of his name.

>it's Taoism
>nothing changes

>dragon of peace

>Dragons in your campaign setting begin converting to en masse after the arrival of a mysterious prophet

>the real world religion in question is Scientology

>it's islam
>dragons are now diving into buildings
>they also have long gross beards

Third time.

It's cute when /pol/ tries to fit in on Veeky Forums.

Lots of dragons already have long gross beards tardo.

It's not so cute when 14 year old ledditors try dictate what our culture is.

Get out, faggot.

As long as they remain a delicacy, doesn't matter.

Why do /pol/tards always sound like they're on the verge of crying?

>verge of crying
>implying they don't type their response while openly weeping in front of nobody because they alienated everyone that ever loved them

Because they are.

>makes shitty, hamfisted /pol/ tier joke
>gets shut down
>doesn't see hypocrisy in his own reply
>thinks he has any more of a say in the culture of Veeky Forums than anyone else

heh

Santeria.

You should see how many candles they can light at once

>T-THEY DON'T SOUND LIKE THIS ON TWOXCHROMOSOMES
>DAE LE RACISTS? MY TRANS FRIENDS ARE SO HOT

I saw a funny comic yesterday on Veeky Forums that I meant to save. It was a /pol/tard saying something, then the second panel was zoomed out to show a crowd in the background while he was talking to himself.

>why does she sit like that?
>maybe her butt hurts

>islam
>suicide bomb dragons

You know, Judaism would fit dragons well, it's as ancient religion as they are.

Plus they want all the golden sheckles

> dragons start distributing their gold to peasants
> economy collapses
> people beg dragons to take all their gold back
> dragons refuse
> adventurers are sent to defeat dragons and return gold to dragon hordes

And the large snouts.

>tumblreddit faggots complaining
>thread is now just people naming the jew

lol

>Dragons convert to Hinduism

DESIGNATED

The dark dragons take one look at Islam and think It's actually a perverted form of the dark dragon faith and go on a holy war to bring them back into the fold

As a heeb, I've gotta say, I don't fancy figuring out how to circumcize a dragon.

Diamond encrusted file.

The tricky part is not dying of an overdose when you're sucking out dragons blood

Metzizah b'peh isn't something most do anyway.

>All dragons are converted to Judaism
>Nothing changes

>All of these retards actively acting like a fucking Reddit group, thus proving the alleged "/pol/tard" right

I missed when Quests were a thing on this board. You fags never came out of the woodwork whenever Quest threads were there to shut your asses up, and send you back to your 40k circlejerks.

Muhammad shows up. Dragons start blowing up.

You seem extremely upset that people on Veeky Forums are making fun of /pol/.

>actively acting like a fucking Reddit group
What does that even mean

I agree with you about the quest threads though, we could really use those back on Veeky Forums right about now.

Fuck reddit, fuck /pol/, fuck tumblr.
I'm just tired of all the bullshit.
I'm just tired in general.

>You seem extremely upset that people on Veeky Forums are making fun of /pol/.

No i'm extremely upset about people on Veeky Forums acting like a fucking safespace, and constantly giving each other never-ending validation for being dicks and poisoning discussions with their tripe. Nowadays, it's just constant, never-ceasing shit like "yu don't like 40k and it's super mature setting, Yur a fag!!" or people sucking off one another for the latest inane meme that does nothing to benefit discussion. What happened to having original ideas and opinions? What happened to Veeky Forums's original worldbuilding ideas, where we could all come together to forge a setting and to raise it to great heights? What happened to the Veeky Forums of old where discussion on settings could be had, and it didn't just descend into just another 40k wankfest? What happened to being a place where people could make their own stories and adventures and discuss shit that wasn't just another "HUMANITY FUCK YEAH!001!!" thread, without toxic retards coming to shit it up? What happened to our home, once a place of such splendor and glory, now reduced to what is effectively Dominaria and Mirrodin after Phyrexia and WOTC ass-fucked them?

Remember, user, it takes two to form an argument, but only one person to grant Veeky Forums the sort of content you think you'd like to have there.

Why don't you try to post stuff you like in it yourself, instead of alternating between /pol/posting and complaining what other people do?

>Morman Dragons or Jehovah's Witness Dragons.

No front door is safe.

Like I said, all potential threads I might like to create die horrible deaths because of the fact that 40k fags are too busy with their circlejerks, and sucking Games Workshop's dick to bother with anything original, and that whenever people DO enter the thread, they usually shit it up with posts that have nothing to do with the actual fucking topic. Also, I don't even /pol/ post, mostly because making stuff in your games all about political ideologies is a fucking stupid thing to do, and detracts from the main focus of whatever you are trying to convey, ESPECIALLY if that game or system isn't blatantly forcing that shit into your face.

If it's a good thread, it'll stay up, even against the adversity. It may have a little harder time than in the old days of Veeky Forums, but once it picks up traction, it'll go.

Your threads and subjects probably just suck. Don't blame the generals or 40k for it.

>all the potential threads i might like to create are doomed from the start

>all the productive things I might like to do with my life are doomed from the start
>the fuckin jews would ruin it if i tried
>if i tried
>if

>If it's a good thread, it'll stay up, even against the adversity. It may have a little harder time than in the old days of Veeky Forums, but once it picks up traction, it'll go.

The threads that stay up quickly devolve into wankfest when a horde of 40k kiddies come around though. Also generals universally poison and kill all forms of discussion on any board they appear on, and are effectively tumblr-tier safespaces where no dissenting opinions can form. Using them as an example probably isn't a good idea.

Never said anything about jews autismo. You are the only one who mentioned them at all. Now, kindly go back to wanking all over your new "Chad Marines" that mommy bought for you.

>you

What are some threads you would like to make?

>Like I said, all potential threads I might like to create die horrible deaths because of the fact that 40k fags are too busy with their circlejerks, and sucking Games Workshop's dick to bother with anything original, and that whenever people DO enter the thread, they usually shit it up with posts that have nothing to do with the actual fucking topic.

Then why are you here

A bunch of holy golden dragons invade only to be immediately converted to word of Jesus Christ and flap around spreading the good news of the Light of God and burning islamists who get uppity? I can dig it. Pope Dragon the First will go on to lead the next crusade.

Let's see: Jewish dragons might still hoard gold, but they'd also spend less time burning things and more time studying Torah and arguing with each other about it. If dragons are the only ones to convert, you'd get a lot fewer half-dragons... although come to think of it, dragons might have a hard time performing kosher slaughter unless they can shapeshift. Gotta wield the knife just right, see (needs to be a single stroke draw cut with minimal pressure between the proper pair of vertebrae).

Fund this

>Mysterious prophet dragon arrives and begins converting all the other races to worshiping Tiamat

Even discounting generals, I have seen and even made numerous good threads where 40k never came up in.

It really does sound like you're just blaming the board when in truth you yourself cannot provide any manner of worthwhile content.

Honestly, I just feel sorry for you now. You have a lot of frustration and anger.

Your views are still pretty shit, though. I hope you feel better.

What about Dudeism?

>dragons become buddhist
>they abandon their hoards
>the hoards are quickly looted
>economies crash
>some kingdoms transform into empires, others collapse into chaos
>a new age of ravenous mercenaries spreads across the lands
>horrific magical artifacts are recovered and cause havoc
>dragons too busy meditating about the deeper nature of things to give a fuck

>It's Zoroastrianism
>The dragons are siding with the Demiurge