Is there a system where i can emulate the final fantasy world?

Is there a system where i can emulate the final fantasy world?

The one i know are:Retro Phaze, 8bit dungeon

I also heard about returners final fantasy and final fantasy d6 but i dont know a lot about those games, dont even know if they are good

Other urls found in this thread:

finalfantasyd20.com/ffd20/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GURPS.

Better get an abacus.

Posting 8bitdungeon
Its the one way road i still don't wanna travel

Also posting Retro Phaze

>I also heard about returners final fantasy and final fantasy d6 but i dont know a lot about those games, dont even know if they are good
They are both pretty awful.

FFd6 was made by idiots who thought that emulating the way that FF games handle leveling up would be a great system to try and replicate on paper instead of through a computer program.

>You leveled up!
>Now recalculate all these variables starting over from level 1!

I was very excited to play the game, lost all excitement when it was time to level up.

What do you think of this game that is shilled in a lot of rpg forums

No idea, but reading the intro, it looks like the author was part of the original Returners crew but later realized what an awful pile of garbage it was, so that's comforting?

you can use Rob Leyfield's Bloodpouch, only instead of using the stats
>Muscle
>Cyber
>Pouches
you use
>Muscle
>Hair
>Buckles

Posted about it a couple of time, but our group just used 4e and the GM made his own FF-inspired setting. Took most things from FF6, Tactics, and 14. Changed up races slightly and let players rename their skills/spells after traditional Final Fantasy things.

It's ended up as probably our best campaign, so I'd say it was worth it.

Funny that i just read about bloodpouch a day ago, sounds like a fun game but idk if it is what i am looking for

Sounds gun if all the players are in the same boat

8bitdungeon is good for a fast game or if you have zero prep time

No one brought up FFd20? It's pretty much just a reskinned pathfinder last I remember but it works. Just limit class selection based on which game you're trying to emulate and voila.

finalfantasyd20.com/ffd20/

d20 scares me, does it change the feats and all that?

>finalfantasyd20.com/ffd20/
is it balanced?

From what I remember, a lot of the 'basic' feats haven't changed, but there are some more specialized ones to fit the system.

I mean. Everything is stronger than Pathfinder in my opinion. It's balanced against itself fairly well. I play the Red Mage a lot and it uses swift actions to do a lot of interesting things and gets class features that can add more versatility or just even more swift actions.

Nice drawing, also samefagging

You didn't post the page where you roll for your name

Rolled 3, 1, 5, 5 = 14 (4d6)

Rollins

Rolled 4, 6, 4, 3 = 17 (4d6)

Gonna reroll that one

I believe Reign could do with a little bit of work.

Which one of the fifteen?

>Is there a system where i can emulate the final fantasy world?

would you settle for one with which you could emulate the penultimate fantasy world?

Strike! is made for FFTA style combat (which makes it a pretty good fit for other FFs as well imo), and not sweating the details.