So biz, im 19 yo old living in a 3rd world country no... im not pajeet...

So biz, im 19 yo old living in a 3rd world country no... im not pajeet, im white asf anyways so my grand aunt is dying and she is gonna give everything to my parents she is lrich and has a few big properties and my parents are going to be giving money at the time she is dead... what should i do with the money? Im into crypto i have like 5k worth of shitcoins started back in 2015 with 100 but i took a break anyway. How do I become rich how do I invest my money? Obviously be rational im talking about 2k per month for doing nothing so what to do... besides crypto

drp thats a good pick

What do you mean with drp

NO one answers FeelsBadMan

FUN.

1$ summer 2018

Dead serious.

Besides crypto faggot i said

Never listen to Veeky Forums

Ignore him he's a bot spamming threads

OP I suggest you go all in on Bitcoin when it dips again. There's a very good chance it will go to 100k per coin somewhere down the line. REQ and Ethereum are also great investments.

Suck 100 dicks a day for $10 each
In three years you will be a millionaire

whats his name

ANY recommendations are appreciated

Also im talking about US currency

Market is booming right now, so unless you're day trading buying blue chip stocks are going to lose you money. If you want to hold buy precious metals right now, then when the stock market goes tits up PM prices will go up with them. Sell your PM and buy stocks on the cheap.

Or you can buy crypto like everyone else is doing right now.

1. There are white Indians.
2. India isn't a 3rd world country.

go read a book

I said besides crypto my dude I already have 5k worth of shitcoins started with 100 now we here...

Let me clarify:

Everyone is buying crypto right now because it is extremely volatile and you can make good money. The actual stock market isn't as volatile and right now you would be buying at the high.

found the indian

serious reply here
look at the top 20 coins
research them all
decide which ones you think will disrupt a global market in a big way
divide money between your findings
be rich in 10 years

Im from México my dude dad descendants are french/spanish mom is from europe.

My bad man. I got nothin for ya on that department. Not gonna give financial advice when I don't know what I'm talking about

>no... im not pajeet, im white asf

Why do you think we care either way? Just get to the point.

Becuase im not a newfag everyone knows that 3rd inb4 called pajeet and told to gtfo

3rd world country* sorry

Real estate, have someone manage it for you

He's done the maths, guys.