Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1549: Sticking Your Dick In A Blender Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

>Thread title
That's why we have so many girls.

Alright fess up, which of you is responsible for the batch of baby blenders in my kitchen?

Can we just agree to blame Herculanon for giving us Receptive Doves and move forward?

The avian in front of you has a very important request. He will offer you the wildest riches known to the world, and resources you can only dream of if you take his request.

And his request is that he wishes for you enact vengeance upon the humans that have devoured his kind for eons. He doesn't care what sort of vengeance you have in mind to help him out.

You must make humanity suffer for their crimes and make them repent for what they have done. Do you take his offer? If you do, how do you accomplish this task?

Does the Lexcorp item from the Injustice jump give you a copy of the company reources, or does it just put a Lexcorp HQ in all the jumps you visit?

Even if we have durability perks, that sounds aweful

>consume birb

Jump # 142 RWBY
Background: Student (100) + Faunus (-100)
Starting location: Vale (50)
Perks
*Intellectual (0)
*Tinkerer (150, Discount)
*Remnant Arcana (300, Discount)
Equipment:
*Weapon Import – Caliburn, the sword of kings (25), Aura Focus (75)
*Dust for dummies pro (0)
*Bigger on the Inside (100)
*Aura for Everyone (100)
Companions:
*Friends Unforgotten (300)

Wow was I busy this jump. I wish I could have hung out and made friends with the other teams more but damn I had stuff to do. I had people I wanted to save and some people I wanted to give some retribution to.

My first step was training my Aura and my companions aura up so they could use their semblances (It seems all the people in school can except Jaune. I then joined the white fang under an alternate identity while winning Ozpin’s trust. I had to join the white fang to get evidence of Cinder’s existence and plot and I hoped to feed Ozpin the information.

Ozpin was less than thrilled about a student of his putting herself in such danger but I managed to convince him I could handle it. I am not sure he truly trusted me but he seemed to

When Cinder Hacked Ozpin’s network I hacked her scroll giving me control. I let her think she had control until I took it away right at just the right moment.

I also managed to turn some of the White fang who weren’t quite fanatical ass-hats to cut down on the number of them attacking with grim during the invasion.

I managed to save Penny during the tournament by using Telekinesis to prevent the wires from cutting her to pieces and just making her get tangled up

When the Invasion Came I discretely beat Adam senseless and dumped him at Ironwood’s feet

(To be continued)

He's gonna have to be more specific about what I'm gonna get out of this, because that's exactly the same offer I've gotten out of a hundred other villains just before I put their head through a wall.

Cinder kind of died when she bumped in to Doom-chan, By then she had put together it was me all along who was ruining her plan so she and her Entourage were trying to track me down. They found Doom-chan who is a lot less forgiving than I am. From what I hear the got reduced to Ashes… that honestly wasn’t in the plan. Doom-chan’s very protective.

The good thing though was Amber got the other half of her soul back and woke up before Pyrrha had to absorb the half of her soul.

Well having been a part of the chaos it was mutually decided maybe it was best I go.

Well since the real problem was still out there my companions and I headed after Salem. We had to fight our way through some of the worst most Grimm infested territories to get at her killing some legendary grim and a couple of her minions. Again I didn’t do the killing… I have given up on trying to get my companions to go with the no killing thing.

We made it to Salem and an Army of Grimm, it was a hell of a fought but I ended it by using a Aura laced Nanoha style befriending on her. She sort of dissipated leaving nothing.

The Grim became much weaker with her gone. They didn’t go away entirely which was disappointing.

If he needs me to take care of humanity for him, then he probably doesn't actually have anything that would interest me. That's not even getting into my moral and philosophical objections. So, no. I refuse.

I remove one letter from the noise chickens make, and then cause them all to chase every human that eats chicken around until they stop eating chicken.

Howdy all! It's been a bit but I think I've gotten most things together.

Anyway Changelog
1. Big reveal! It was me /JC it was me all along!
2. Companions work, added little sister.
3. Drawbacks and Notes sections started.
4. ESPer Capstone got that update that was asked for.

Any feedback?

Since I know someone must have. Who claimed the new Mummy movie jump?

No one yet. Someone named "Hot Glass" claimed the former trilogy, tho.

>1. Big reveal! It was me /JC it was me all along!
You actually gave that away last thread. Not sure if you noticed that or are just doing a bit here. But welcome back, Gaunlet. How are things?

It's gonna be part a bigger universe. Why not wait until more movies are released? It's gonna be part the "Dark Universe".

I mutate all chickens and roosters into monsters that will ultimately die after a few days as super-predators. The ultimate goal is to keep them going just long enough to get their revenge. Then I refuse payment.

I was playing it up for the humor. Father got three ablations, Cardiac ablation is a procedure to scar or destroy tissue in your heart that's allowing incorrect electrical signals to cause an abnormal heart rhythm, on his heart but he's pulled through

I, did not know that. well, I hope the movies are good.

I'm glad to hear that he's alright. My family has had its own share of heart defects, so I can understand how worrying that can be to deal with. Here's to a swift and complication-free recovery.

What the fuck would a half-jumper blender even be like?

> He
That is not a rooster, user.

Anyways, I genetically modify her. A few generations to breed and her progeny can get their own damn revenge.

Haven't been on for a while. Anything big drop in the past couple of weeks?
How's WoW coming?

God I wish you'd stop samefagging interest in your own jump.

Nobody cares, nobody's ever going to care, and nobody will care even if you post it.

Take the hint.

Quick question, I need something to be able to write out a character from a setting and replace them, or take their place in general. Or at least a drawback that does the same that I can carry with me.

Any suggestions?

I wanna replace Chiba Mamoru / Endymion in the BSSM Jump. For reasons mostly related to the fact that it's my End Jump and I have delicious plans.

The WoWmaker was convinced to add a small chunk of new classes or class-perks and an entire new section for customizing goblin-robots, iirc.

Minor detail, but the text appears to change to a gray color starting at the Alien perks.

I'd need specifics too because unless he's referring to something other than baseline Earth, I already possess wilder, richer, riches. And I can also already literally create resources out of my own dreams. Though I'd be willing to consider if what he has can improve the world and dimensional security more than what humanity has done.

I'm focusing on the bargain because chickens are usually horrible dicks to each other, so I'm almost certain he's some kind of trickster entity.

Now, assuming he IS on the level the solution would be simple: Psychic crystal placed in geosynchronous orbit, tuned to grant humans the ability to sense chicken emotions. And amplify them to an unbearable degree.

But before I do anything else, I'm going to wave my sonic screwdriver at him.

Ow, that sucks

A very pretty blender, that can cast magic

Runemaster added and a couple more items I think? Including that appalling void abomination people think is a waifu.

I knew it was you from the beginning because you are the only guy who says howdy all the time in the thread

Xal'atath? She the perfect knaifu!

Few threads ago he was convinced to add some TTRPG elements to the jump. Which apparently includes a steam armor / steam warrior section.

Thank you user. Thank you.

Personally don't like the direction that line of thinking is going. Just an opinion.

Which character from Zelda has the ability to control those things again? I think in Hyrule Warriors there is one right?

I have no idea. Maybe... well with a lack of scruples you could just Blacklight Body Surf I guess. Might want something that'll make sure you get his powers, they're neat and could be used better.

Huh? Wonder why that is. Fixed!

Aye.

Blame my grassroots for that.

>1. Big reveal! It was me /JC it was me all along!
NANI?!

>2. Companions work,
Canon companions still work as they did before, instead of like the Import?

>Sliders will get their chosen origins capstone while all other origins will get everything but their Capstone Perks and one 50 CP option from the general perks section.
Though this makes it sound like Sliders don't get their 50cp option anymore.

>added little sister.
Very nice.

>4. ESPer Capstone got that update that was asked for.
Looks good. Still think at least the option to just have Celestials show up would be nice, but that's just because I like them.

>The Melancholy of Haruhi chan Suzumiya [+000]
>You may take a Chibi-Asakura with you for free I’m told they’re easy to tame if you know how.
Yay.

>The Endless Eight [+200]:
Outch. Well, at least it's probably not quire as bad as what Yuki had to suffer through for 300-ish years or so. The extra depression tacked on hurts though.

>This is an option for the faint of heart. Haruhi just went Lovecraft.
*not an option?

Also, these are some harsh drawbacks. Damn.

Ah, good to hear he's pulled through.

I'm jumping Worm pretty soon. This is probably a dumb question but...

What happens if I hit the Endbringers with something like the Killing Curse from Harry Potter? Or hell, what happens if I hit Scion with it? I know that they're multidimensional beings who are folded over into many different realities. But if I hit Scion with the Killing Curse wouldn't that instantly kill his whole body because his avatar is a part of it? I mean it's not like it matters which part of you is hit with the curse. You die instantly even if it grazes your arm. Is there some reason why this wouldn't also apply to the Endbringers and Scion even if they are folded into a bunch of parallel dimensions?

Well, I'm fairly certain that Divine-rank magic in Anima can do that, but I feel like I overuse that as solutions for problems so you might want to reject it just for not being original enough.

Knaifus will ruin your laifu.

We have no data on what this does to beings that aren't a human or a spider, so fanwank something. We've actually had really long arguments about this, though, so it's not a stupid question.

I dunno about Hyrule Warriors, but sometimes people accuse Anju of being able to do it.

Oh wait, now I remember. It's Linkle. Link's sister.

Why they didn't call her Arel when Arel is the one canonical sister Link has had, I'll never know.

No, having more than two knaifus will ruin your laifu, because everyone knows dual-wielding knaifus is the only way to go!
And if you disagree, then you're objectively playing wrong and are guilty of BADWRONGFUN.

I'm personally of the mind you'd need to hit the real Zion instead of his golden puppet for it to work and Endbringers wouldn't even be alive enough for the Curse to be able to kill them, but I think wanking that way is fine. I remember lots of arguments about this, though.

>setting involves people from the future and the time travel mechanism they use requires semi-closed deterministic loops

>suddenly Jumper

"Well, fuck."

Here everyone, Cataquack Warrior here. I made some extra sections and illustrations to my draft for A Super Mario Thing to clarify the setting for viewers, and I wanted to get people's thoughts on it. I posted it earlier in the week too, but there was a big debate going on, so now that the weekend's here I'm interested to see what people think.

If you're still confused on anything, please let me know so I can be more specific. Plus, I've added a few new things, such as Quantum Physic Man, Goat, and Mistery Luigi as companion option. So if there is anything else I should fix, please point it out, as I will probably post it up on the Google Drive otherwise at the end of the weekend.

>spoiler
THEN I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT.

>Canon companions still work as they did before, instead of like the Import?
Ah thanks for that.

>Though this makes it sound like Sliders don't get their 50cp option anymore.
I have no idea how to word it then. Pic Related.

>Still think at least the option to just have Celestials show up would be nice, but that's just because I like them.
Fight a Celestial in one of Haruhi's Closed Spaces with the Agency folk?

>*not an option?
Indeed.

>harsh drawbacks
The 300 are genre shifting. Take both for maximum fuck.

>Ah, good to hear he's pulled through.
Thank you.

Ah I thought so. And I know right, about Arel?

Yeah I think that's going to be a thing.

What I want to know is why people always jump to Avada Kedavra.

It's the shittiest killing curse in all fiction I've ever heard of. It can be blocked by putting a statue in the beam's way, it can be dodged; somehow I think both types of target are more than capable of that.

THEN YOU'RE GUILTY OF HERESY AND MUST BE PURGED!

It's very strongly implied that the Killing Curse simply does not one-shot monsters, e.g. Dementors, Nundus, Dragons, Giants, etc.

>Quantum Physic Man

Is...is that a thing in Super Mario?

Somehow I don't think that's a thing

We are all quantum physics men, as quantum physics make up the universe we live in.

we need one of the item to be the VN(or a jumper variant thereof) that Yuki developed in Haruhi-chan.

NEED it.

>I have no idea. Maybe... well with a lack of scruples you could just Blacklight Body Surf I guess. Might want something that'll make sure you get his powers, they're neat and could be used better.
Nah, nothing that would eventually have me feel guilty, but also, I've managed to achieve something that would make his powers all the more better.

I've figured out how to create a legit Saint Saya-style Armour. Empowered by Constellations and all.

> Well, I'm fairly certain that Divine-rank magic in Anima can do that, but I feel like I overuse that as solutions for problems so you might want to reject it just for not being original enough.

The reason why I'm asking for perks and just handling it myself is because of Setsuna and my own conscious, something else that can manipulate the plot and drop me into Mamoru's place would mean that I can think of it as an AU and that I'm not going to be visited by an angry Guardian of Time anytime soon.

I have a phobia of Time Travels, even with all the Anti-Time bullshit I picked up.

So it's just a regular man companion?

Well, it depends on how the Killing Curse actually kills. Voldemort's commentary implies that it removes the soul from the body (though this isn't confirmed as being how it works and might just have been a weird interaction with him having Horcruxes), so if that's how it functions it would be meaningless in the the mechanistic universe of Worm. It's also shown multiple times that against inorganic matter it just causes physical damage, so the crystalline nature of Endbringers and Entities might mean that it's no more effective than any other energy blast. I'd personally assume that their sheer mass would also mess with it, Barty Crouch implied that it takes a sufficient amount of power to kill someone, and I can see a larger being taking more power to kill. Plus, we know that it actually is not an unstoppable spell as most assume, just unstoppable with the Shielding Charm. On multiple occasions Harry shoots the Killing Curse down in-flight (and not just the Priori Incantatem effect when his and Voldemort's wands resonate), so the various exotic energy fields that Scion uses for his stilling might block it.

So I guess what I'm saying is: I have no fucking idea if it would work. I mean, maybe. It's worth a shot. But I really doubt you'll be able to one hit kill such enormous and powerful beings.

>Blade of Grass
Still best companion, followed by the Commie and the Yukkuri.

It seems to be a thing in a A Super Mario Thing spin-off, but not a Super Mario thing itself, no.

We are all but regular men, because all of us are steeped in sin.

Have there been anymore updates on Bastard! yet?

...got a source for that? I can't seem to find it on google

Seriously, why do people keep using AK as the example? It failed to kill the same baby three times in a row! I could probably pull a better killing curse out of my ass. My literal ass. Because my ass is magic, because of that one Spyro dragon form customisation option.

As I explain in the jump A Super Mario Thing is a set of fan games, set in a "sort of" Mario universe. If Mario is gone and the Koopas have been replaced by shelled alien slime worms, and the protagonist is an armless, cycloptic demon...well, the Yoshis are still around!

Anyway, Quantum Physic Man is actually from a spin-off fans made called Superb Demo Sisters. It's basically an ASMT version of the original Super Mario Bros. At the beginning, there are some extra hub areas you can visit, and one has all these little museum-like exhibits featuring the different designers' avatars, along with joke texts. I liked the one for Quantum Physics Man, which says he may have been one of Wily's failed Robot Masters only nobody's ever checked whether he exists or not, and I wanted to include a callback to SDS, so I decided to add that. I also added Goat (another Yoshi stand-in), who appeared in this game raocow made, as said game was the first time Demo (the heroine of ASMT) appeared.

Going to have to get it yourself. Sadly. Though I'm sure even in a non-Haruhi-Chan verse you could find a parallel world that has a Yuki doing that.

>Nah, nothing that would eventually have me feel guilty, but also, I've managed to achieve something that would make his powers all the more better.
Then my idea are spent.

>I've figured out how to create a legit Saint Saya-style Armour. Empowered by Constellations and all.
Well the Saints are empowered by Cosmos, not the constellations, but I get where you're coming from. HOW?

Are Worm parahuman powers purely biological, or is there some other supernatural component?

>Seriously, why do people keep using AK as the example?
Oh, I agree that it's not that great a death curse. I was just listing the factors on whether it might work. Personally, I don't trust magic that just kills things outright. I don't consider any enemy dead until they've been dismembered, at minimum, just in case they have some way to come back to life through an intact corpse or spawn a horde of monsters from their flesh or something like that. I guess if you combined instant death spells with Shadow Kill from Dishonored, then that could satisfy my paranoia.

AK is baby's first conceptual death spell. It's from a relatively low-threat setting, it's very easy to learn (to such an extent that you could probably teach an average teenager how to cast it in about an hour), and Harry Potter is almost certainly one of the first jumps that a magic-themed Jumper is going to visit due to offering a bunch of solid options with comparatively low danger.

nah its alright, I was jsut momentarily amused by the thought of a jumper version with every companion having a nonsensical route devoted to them.

It's clarketech biology written by someone who has no idea what numbers mean.

It's 100% pure artistic license biology.

Sounds like HeavensAnon if he was actually a decent writer.

Neither. I mean, I guess they're technically biological, since they come from living beings, but the biology of those beings is so alien to anything on Earth that I have trouble thinking of them as alive. The Entities evolved from self-replicating crystalline growths, that makes them more like nanotechnology than biology. If you're thinking about using some biology-copying or assimilating power to consume shards, I don't think it would work. Those tend to be oriented to biology that is at least squishy like flesh is, if not flesh itself. You'd need a more general matter-assimilation power, I think.

God damn it, I knew the style seemed familiar to me, I just didn't realise it was you until now. Well. this is embarrassing.

A lot of the actual material for A Super Mario Thing and other games in that series hasn't actually been compiled on sites; even the wikis are kind of small. Therefore, Google won't get you too far; the best way is to either play the games or watch a playthrough on YouTube (I did the latter).

>I have no idea how to word it then. Pic Related.
Something like this perhaps?

"Sliders will get their capstone perk and one 50 CP option from the general perks section, while all other origins will get all of their origin's perks excepting their capstone as well as one 50 CP option from the general perks section."

It's a little longer, but a bit clearer to me?

>Fight a Celestial in one of Haruhi's Closed Spaces with the Agency folk?
Huh, right. That'd work.

>The 300 are genre shifting.
Fair enough, I suppose. Though Endless Eight is pretty up there too, what with eighty years of depression and futility.

>Take both for maximum fuck.
Yeah, let's not do that.

...Though I'm tempted to go Slapstick Lovecraft by combining it with Haruhi-chan.

Anyway, with Strange Aeons, would Haruhi be an eldritch abomination whom deluded itself into pretending to be a girl then?

> goto Undertale
> cast Avada Kedavra
> watch as everyone jumps INTO the obvious green bullet

Alright, so, I figure that collecting rare books might be an interesting over-arching chain goal. My questions are:

Which jumps have unique and/or special books that are worth nicking?
Which books are those?
What are some good ways to disarm and safely store the numerous books that have problems such as driving the reader mad or being possessed by demons?

I don't have a list of cool books off the top of my head, but as to your third question, Index from To Aru Magic Side explicitly prevents you from eldritch tomes' side effects. You can still be negatively psychologically affected by reading disturbing things, but nothing will ever drive you insane in an Ia Ia Cthulhu Ftagn sense, where the information is just too much for a mortal mind to handle.

the magical index perk in a certain magical index jump helps with corrupting books. the setting itself has lots of them.
lovecraft has the obvious ones.
horrormovie jump can make you unposseable
elder scrolls has the namegiving scrolls and lots of books like the ohgma infinitum.
I think it was dc occult that has the library of eternity?
etc etc. just from the top of my head

Just get the libraries from Teen Titans, DC Occult, and Endless Legend and you'll be able to collect pretty much every special book ever.

>Well the Saints are empowered by Cosmos, not the constellations, but I get where you're coming from. HOW?
Cosmic Power + Cosmic Mind + Missing Shard + Various Chi Manipulations + CLAMP Magic Bullshit + Kanka + Astrological Body Magic + Lots of Crafting Perks + Dragon Core + First Magic + Rune Magic + Ability to Absorb Magic from Natural Phenomena + Senjutsu + Primal Energy = The Stars themselves are my Power

Now sources in order:
> Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Pt.2
> Wuxia / Xianxia / Avatar the Last Airbender / Kung Fu Hustle / etc.
> Cardcaptor Sakura
> Mahou Sensei Negima
> Fairy Tail
> Bayonetta / Teen Titans / King Arthur / etc. (I forget)
> Fate Stay Night
> Circle of Magic
> High School DxD
> Shin Megami Tensei

I get that. But it's still a shitty, weak little dog of a spell.

Everybody else answered well enough for me, SO:

Pyremaster (300 CP. Discounted Fire Mage, Priest, Shaman):
The funeral pyre is how many cultures choose to honor their dead, believing that by incinerating the body of the fallen it would free their soul and let them pass on in peace. The orcs turned this into a ritual of great significance, in part through the funerary leader - the Pyremaster. These spiritual leaders prepared the body and guided the soul to join the orcish ancestors above, and through the ritual of the pyre have come to embody a force all their own. Though technically these beings are predominantly among the orcs, there is no stopping a Pyremaster from teaching their secrets to other races.

The Pyremaster has an empathic control over flame, and can manipulate it with great ease - be they summoning up a great funerary pyre to bring their enemies a swift death, magnifying the heat and intensity of flames around them, or even willing the flame to set they and their allies’ weaponry ablaze. The flames can even be used to foretell the future in shattered glimpses and divinations. The elder Pyremasters, as well, are immune to the intense heat of normal flame - and can absorb it’s energies to heal their wounds.

Their closeness with the dead, and the grimness of their duty, gives the Pyremaster the ability to summon a group of burning undead of any form - starting with a small warband of burning skeletons, and growing in ability from there. The ashes of a fallen foe can be questioned - the imprint of the soul giving the ashes all the knowledge that that foe or creature knew, that the Pyremaster may ask at will. And finally, and most importantly - the funerary rites known to all of this order will cleanse the fallen soul of all impurities, and ensure the fallen cannot be risen by any method unless they accept it willingly.

*even in it's own setting, so you'd think people would choose a death curse that doesn't fail all the time

Much as I hate the idea I think you may have to pull a Warframe with the CP budgets.

Dammit, stop making me spend all my CP! There's only so much I can get!

Other than the TPDD, what kind of things can Sensitive Time Data's technology do?

No, that was a poorly thought-out idea by an incompetent jumpmaker. You shouldn't insult OAA by suggesting he do something like that.

Someone mentioned a couple of threads ago that there was a pixiv fantasia jump in the works, could anyone point out for me when it was claimed and who's working on it?

Did you even read the description for those? Because they explicitly say you won't get secret or unique books.

Nobody asked for your opinion Timmy.

Judging by the replies that followed afterwards I don't think you need to hold any hope, because I'm pretty sure it's SB only. There's only one jumpmaker I know that reads and writes in Japanese.

It's not so much that AK is a bad spell as much as it is the fact that almost every named character in Harry Potter has about a metric ton of plot armor and every dark wizard in that world is either trying to use the same spell on the same person a half dozen times despite it repeatedly not working or are honor graduates of the Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy.

I mean, who's to say that taking the mysterious protector background isn't sufficient to step into his shoes?

I did so and took his place in the sailor moon jump so that I could have Usagi without denying her her fated love. I just chose to attend the jump in a particular spot in the multiverse in which my in-world self, happened to be him.

Guess that means I'm moving to SB then.

>Wizards are totally FTL, gaiz!

Might as well. It has all the important benefits of this thread with almost none of the drawbacks, and some extra things on top.

You could just make one for us you know. If it is him, it's never going on our drive, so that means there won't be any claim to fight over.

Stay here and just make a build for it regardless. Hell, post it here, let the shitposter whine at you, and don't reply. You'll make him mad and lose nothing.

Well you do have to admit we do have one redeemable quality, having a thread banned wouldn't do much to stop us, if that is even possible.

I wouldn't be surprised if Wizards had a way to lower the speed of light.

I might do that for Touhou when he finishes it actually.