Wayne is not a person. Wayne is an idea. Being Wayne means, well...

Wayne is not a person. Wayne is an idea. Being Wayne means, well, being this one namefag that is occasionally entertaining, mostly an idiot, and is overall very, very annoying and backed by a Far Side Comic about him being the fault of everything. Having more people post as him only adds to the meme, and I planned for it from the start. That's why I didn't use a tripcode to name fag as him in the first place, and why I'll own up to every single retarded thing Wayne, any Wayne, says. Wayne is a retard, make fun of him for it, and he'll laugh right along with you. Blame him for shit, and you're probably right.

Of course, I, the "original" Wayne, will keep trying to bring you some good stories, because Wayne might as well bring something good to the board. Otherwise, Carry on good folks.

Someone screencap this for me before it 404's and put it in a Filename Thread. Label it as something like "2 INT, 2 WIS, 2 Sanity" that's worth at least half a kek or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain-to-body_mass_ratio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please die.
Painfully, if at all possible.

I tried. I'm not allowed to practice Autoerotic asphyxiation without supervision anymore.

Wayne-Bump.

God Dammit Wayne you know what you did.

No! Tis I the REAL Wayne!

>A thread died for this
Go fuck yourself Wayne.

Why? I've got people who do that for me.

Wayne you nerd

>guise I'm the Laughing Man
Decidedly against board rules and good taste, just like everything else you do.

>Wayne; the scapegoat Veeky Forums deserves, not the scapegoat Veeky Forums needs...

>Wayne posts absolute garbage
>people tell him to fuck off
>"this was all planned, I am le scapegoat of Veeky Forums XDD

Hi, Wayne.

Wayneposting is the cancer doing nothing to either improve or kill Veeky Forums

Wait hold on gonna need some source on that image.

Here's the basic story.
No one cares.
But, since you want people to, we're just going to ignore and forget you faster.
Here's hoping you at least get banned for making this shit thread.

I am the true Wayne. This is a fake Wayne here to ruin my good reputation!

Wayne is in every one of us. We are all Wayne.

Actually these are both fake Waynes. What are you even trying to accomplish?

Well in that case. How are you today, Wayne?

What good reputation? Step 1 of being Wayne is saying you're Cancer.
Step 2 is laughing with, not at, everyone else at stupid shit, especially your own.

You're not nearly Wayne enough to be Wayne.

Doing Well, how are you Wayne. Posting Wayne-onomously, I see.

I'm doing dandy. Say Wayne, what are the chances of this becoming such a meme that Wayne replaces user? Or will this be a meme we reserve specifiacally for "Wayne style" posting? Also, real Wayne should trademark "Wayne style"

None, really. And I really hope it doesn't go that far. Mostly a couple of memorable screencaps of Wayne are all I want.

That would be interesting. Do you think Wayne is going to chime in? I feel he doesn't want to take our bait.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain-to-body_mass_ratio

Wayne's World
Wayne's World
Namefaggotry
Ignorance
Woo woo woo

..Wayne?

a lot of loyalty for a recruited fet-life user.

No one cared who I was until I put on the name