Why is this shit still up when everything else is dumping? I want to accumulate more but the price is so inflated rn

why is this shit still up when everything else is dumping? I want to accumulate more but the price is so inflated rn

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gJUt24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this must be the shittiest coin Ive ever seen

Even doge is mooning. fuck this coin.

I FUCKING SOLD AT 2900 SATS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT PAIN IS

Sorry fellow linkbros, market is too crazy right now. dumping soon

SERGEY IS A CUTIE!

I sold 40k at 3200. We are truly fucked user. The singularity is upon us. Time to FOMO back in. .

we tried to fucking tell you.

please dump please dump. I'm literally shaking right now. Why do I trade I always get justed.

WHO THE FUCK IS BUYING ALL THIS WHY WHAT THE FUCK FUCKING STOP THERES NO REEASON FOR THIS

This isn't inflation

This is ignition

>slow and steady

I'm stinky.

It will. There are no supports holding this up. It's pure pumping and FOMO. I feel bad for anyone buying in right now.

Ignition implies that this coin is fairly valued at the current price. It is not. Maybe in Q1, but not right now.

we moon now

F I F T Y
I
F
T
Y

C E N T S
E
N
T
S

LITERALLY NO FUCKING BIDS BUT THE WHOLE FUCKING ORDER BOOK IS GREEN AND GREEN HOW THE FUCK THIS IS IRRATIONAL IT SHOULDNT BE HAPPENKING

Insider trading. Wait until swift releases the news today, then we are going to andromeda.

approaching the sound barrier

ICX ain’t dumping, lad.

>Ignition implies that this coin is fairly valued at the current price. It is not. Maybe in Q1, but not right now.
maybe you don't know how to assign value to coins

How do you have binance? I only have hit btc on blockfolio

WHY ISNT IT DUMPING DUMP TO HELL YOU BLOODY SHITCOIN

I do. LINK will be valued very highly in the future. What exactly is working right now in LINK? Is the main net up? No? Well, what else then? Any major partnerships announced? Hm, nothing there either yet. Any road map or significant announcement lately? Interesting, also no. I really do apologize user, but clearly you know some things I do not. Care to explain why this coin deserves the 60% price increase over the last two days?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

You can switch the exchange. Just go into the settings for each coin and change the exchange.

I don't even hold LINK as I am pretty much 100% tied into ETH and Monero but I'm really fucking happy to finally see this shit growing.

It's a quality project and the people who've held it through the tough market deserve some fucking gains in my opinion.

>Care to explain why this coin deserves the 60% price increase over the last two days?
Sergey is alive.

My only option is hitbtc. They have shit volume so I never know for sure

You might be able to scoop some at 3000 again if you're patient and lucky. Its hard to say if it'll come down that low or much lower again the way it seems to want to head right now though. Might reach a new floor above 50 cents if the price keeps testing it, breaks through and holds.

because people started to realize it's now or never

try refreshing the coin list

FUCK YOU IT DESERVES TO DUMP DOWN TO 10 CENTS SUCK A COCK

buried beneath the shadow of the valley of the wojak, we shall rise

Alright. You guys win. LINK will never go down in price again. Better buy in now at 3600.

Don't be mad that you didn't buy in

If you buy at 50 cents you're fucking stupid. It is not moon mission time and it wont be moon mission time until swift announces a partnership. Nothing has happened.

discord.gg/gJUt24

FUTURE MILLIONAIRES DISCORD GET IN HERE LINKIES

it'll drop down to 3000 eventually, just give it time

There has been no news. Just empty promices.

I agree. Don't fomo buy. If you were gonna get a position in LINK then this morning was the time to do it.

You mean people fomo'd in? Yeah that always ends well.

im going to kill myself

1 dollar by end of january. then it will go up faster and faster. 35 dollars eoy jan 2018, my anus is never wrong.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY RETARDS MARKET BUYING WHAT THE FEUCK THE BID BOOK IS EMPTY WHY ARE YOU MARKET BUYING YOU BRAINLESS RETARDS FUCKING STOP

I'm sure a lot of smart people looked at CMC TOP 100 last 48 hours and saw that there were only 8 or so coins that didnt shit the bed. Probably made them wonder. Probably did some research. Probably realized that Veeky Forums is right on the money.

kek. why aren't you selling then?

Now would be the time to sell. Only warning user. Do you really think this pump won't have severe pull back?

next pullback is at 10$

no one is selling or buing at current price. its just bots, check the quantities. only sells are higher up at 53/54 cents and beyond.

possible, I know I had a look as well which coins dropped easily, and which didn't. Not that I learn much, but I did have a look too.

Nope. We'll see pullback from 4k to 3500, and then its upwards and onwards once the wall at 4k comes down.

Fine then. Cap this. See you at 2.8k sats tomorrow. Don't say I didn't warn you.

put a sharpie in it!

Nope. It will dump and let off steam, like down to around 3000 so 2800 is definitely in play, but it'll ricochet off it and keep carrying upward.

one time, the one fucking time out of a fucking thousand that link pumps it doesn't dump right afterwards and IT'S THIS ONE TIME that I decide to try to daytrade. Fucking amazing. Fuck you universe and fuck every cretin that bought this causing this.

lololollololol i lost hundreds of thousands of links but i got hundreds of thousands more. now is not the time to daytrade, its time to hodl. for real.

So glad I took a 50% loss on selling big for with, then buying back my stinky kinky this morning. I'll never leave you again Sergey!!

Yup. I stopped swinging for more LINK a few days ago. Could have made a few more trades but at this point I'm just along for the ride.

Went all in on LINK, will 3k be enough to invest and then live off of?

I get your argument. You might be right. But I'll ask you this: how many coins in the top 100 mcap ARE fairly valued? There are tons of coins being bought and sold purely on speculation of their eventual use. Probably the majority of alts in existence right now. I think the value of these coins, LINK included, is largely based on market confidence of an eventual product with a reasonable likelihood of implementation of its use. So news like REQ and ZeppelinOS announcing their intention to use the product gives the market a higher degree of confidence in LINK's potential being realized. Combine that with the persistent SWIFT buzzing and the changes to US tax code that will make it more expensive to buy later for many retail level investors, and you've good a good basis for the speculative value of the coin increasing significantly.
Or maybe it will dump again, who knows. I'm a speculator too.

I remember a whale with 1mil links like a month ago, when link was basicly shat on by everyone at its lowest, he predicted that we will see some price action EOY, he was right

Pretty good analysis, I didn't think of it that way before. I guess it's just hard to see when there isn't anything blatant pumping it right now. Even with vaporware it pumps on announcements or things, typically. Seems to be holding hard at 3.7k, which is mind boggling, but who knows. I would never have guess it would end up here last night.

Any chance for link to be like $10 bucks one day?

thats a given bro. $100 is the maybe

10 is pretty reasonable

that was me you cunts

robin williams urselves haters

DUBS HAVE SPOKEN

send me 2k link pls i love you

There exists a reality where everything falls neatly into place, LINK is integrated into the financial and insurance sectors, and we pool into nodes. The remaining less than 100,000 LINK still in circulation on exchanges are the most expensive token on the market due to everyone wanting to get a piece of the lifelong guaranteed passive income. Can you see it, brothers? The memes of our dreams are becoming reality.

im so pissed i sold 3k link when it dumped earlier thinking it would go sideways with 200 sat range and this is happening now whyyyyyy

please link dump, ill hodl you so close to my heart and never let you go again. im so sorry bb

>tfw stinky linkies were right all along

theres more than 100k link on the exchange
1.3 mil currently on binance rn

Insiders are accumulating. Prepare for some moderately big news before New Years and some MASSIVE fucking partnerships announced following ETH implementation of POS.

I am starting to think this. Who is buying? I don't think many in biz are, I know most have either been holding or wrote it off as shitcoin. It really is crazy it hasn't dipped much at all

looks like a lot of bot play, temped to throw up my coins on the 3800 wall to see if bots sell, i really want to accumulate more

He's imagining a beautiful future after the mainnet has gone live and most LINK is locked up in staking nodes or being used to purchase the oracle service. I hope he's right.

this is looking like the most likely explanation.

re-read. definitely see what hes saying now. slightly drooling

Someone's definitely accumulating tho, top bid keeps being .2btc or higher and getting filled over and over and over.

did he trigger you or something?

well this is it. Bought back in at a 1400 link loss, absolutely fucking devastating. I cannot for the life of me explain WHAT the FUCK is happening. The only possible explanation to me seems to be insider trading.

Guess you missed the SWIFT announcement. It doesn't name Chainlink specifically, but re: their DLT projects and the deadlines for them they advise "Invest now to reduce future compliance costs".

The past few weeks of LINK's price movement has been large capped traders acquiring and manipulating the price. With today's release to partnered banks, you can be sure they're starting to acquire more.

Yeah, honestly debating whether or not to. I sold around 3400 sats thinking it was the top, looking at a 5-6k LINK loss. I might just put my sold funds into another crypto I think is promising. It's a shame, but the buy in is just too steep. I never would have imagined this would increase 100% in two days with big news, and it doesn't look like it's going back down.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

Don't toss it into another coin yet. Throw in a buy order around 3000-3150. You'll hit it before the price really tears upward.

>MASSIVE fucking partnerships announced following ETH implementation of POS.
you got me interested. do you know something more?

Can you link to the swift announcement (no pun intended ) i can't seem to find it by googling.
i bought back in too, at a 1200 sat loss but only half and praying it dips

OH WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGIN

I hope these accumulators realize they can accumulate more by 'dumping' to themselves and getting even more weak hands to sell the downtrend and accumulate even more and we can increase our stack

I'd love to think that it would drop 1000 sats, but I just can't see that happening without a massive BTC rally. These insiders really got me good. By the time BTC has recovered, if it recovers, the price on this will probably be beyond me. I really thought this was just another PnD like yesterday, I have bad luck.

>"Invest now to reduce future compliance costs".
Have a link or screenshot so I can get some more context for that quote? I didn't see the announcement you're referring to either. I knew they were releasing something, but I was given to understand it wasn't going to be related to LINK.

this is NOT fucking normal. It's not just another p&d. What the hell is happening?

It doesn't need BTC to pump. Any sharp fluctuation in BTC up or down could trigger a sell off. Its a bit overbought at the moment on some of the charts and looks like it'll want to test some lows before climbing higher.

Accumulating , and setting buy at top by .2 btc or more suggests theyre trying to get the bots to sell them as much as possible

Sorry but I've put down $20k on buy orders scattered downwards to 3500. You're fucking paying $0.50 for LINK and caring about pennies right now. I'm buying everyone's bags and holding them permanently. It might dip even beyond that, but again, fifty fucking cents for this technology. Everyone is seriously going to look back a few months from now and hate themselves for missing out and selling. You might think you have time and you may be right, but it's not worth the risk for me. I'm buying now, locking it up, and buying more whenever I can and I know the other top wallet holders are doing the same.

I really don't know, must be insider trading. The price increase has gotten way out of hand, we'll probably hit 4000 sats tonight or .60 cents, but I'm fully spooked. This is incredibly concerning. Nearly 100m entered the market cap in the last 6hrs.