Guys, what would be a good game for a visual novel where you date an Orc? I need ideas

Guys, what would be a good game for a visual novel where you date an Orc? I need ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

mitzialexander.itch.io/orc-dating-sim
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, some further background. It takes place in a modern setting, where a fantasy world actually managed to progress to current year.

Why would you want to trade an orc? Ugly, vicious little shits.

>Guys, what would be a good game for a visual novel where you date an Orc? I need ideas.
>Oh, some further background. It takes place in a modern setting, where a fantasy world actually managed to progress to current year.
So Shadowrun.

>date an Orc
Of all the beautiful woman in the world you choose an orc....why?

Shadowrun is kind of Cyber-punkish, no?

Yeah. You mean more contemporary, right?

"Life of a Swedish 'social worker'"

lel

Just use Turkish Tinder OP

Rather than using an actual game it could be better if you create the whole thing from scratch. Especially because any game will change massively if advanced to the current year.

Fentish or fantasy at the very least. Anyway, I bet he dosn't have ugly-looking orcs in mind. Furthermore, is only dating (fucking at some point I suppose; but look that firm tits, can't blame him).

The title is "Malmö"

FATE Core

>Anyway, I bet he dosn't have ugly-looking orcs in mind.

I mean, duh.

mitzialexander.itch.io/orc-dating-sim

Welp, I'm cancelling it everything, someone already did it.

I'd date this.

I'd play the fug outta that, PC is a husky Bugbear wanting some non-popular monstrous humanoid tail, travellin to tribes to socialize and whatnot, though Orcs do mature quicker per ecology.

That's not even a good kind of gay applicable to people who still want to be straight by marrying straight and at least envision some xenophilix shit once in their lives, but fullblown unlikable nasty thick body hair leather-club bara gay.

A Lovely Green Thumb

That one's not bad actually.

I wanna fug dat ork

Did they sit down and as themselves "How can we make the ugliest and most unattractive character designs possible?"?
Certainly a good homage to Tolkien in that respect.

"Fictional"

Why would you ever want to date that?

Would you marry one.

What's it like?

"Doki*Doki no Orcu"

Pathfinder is your best bet as it is the only system with rules for handjobs that draw blood

Definitely thought that was Zarya at first glance.

Modernized d20 Greyhawk with magical girls of the D&D races

Why is this the cliche orc girl cut

It's an oc of someone.

Now we talking

50 Shades of Green

thats' not an orc, that's a goblin.

Gundabad Girls

Love is olive green

Love's back on the Menu

OH no shit? I never noticed her!

Heck yeah, throw her into the river so she doesn't smell like ass and now we're talking!

on a related topic, what wold you guys want out of a 40k-themed visual novel? I'm messing around with ren'py for fun and if I manage to put something together I could show it to you guys

Shadowrun setting, easy omae.

Guard Girls
You are a cadian communication officer, fresh out of training and assigned to a joint IG operation (Armageddon or whatever).
There is a week left before you all go over the top and storm the enemy stronghold.
In the meantime you get to know a bunch of girls from different regiments (Steel legion orc killer, catachan regimental cook, attilan rough rider etc.).
All comes down with whom you spend Sangiunius Day before shit hits the fan.

Even skyrim has orcs with undercuts

My first idea was playing as a Schola Progenium trainee, assigned to become a Commissar. High-school- like atmosphere with the possibility of organizing panty raids to the girls floor under the Abbot's nose, with a climax approaching the day of final graduation. Would something like this work?

I'm noting down everything that comes up for inspiration/not!direct copy and I like your idea as well!

>Would something like this work?
Not if you don't wanna get shot.
I don't imagine the place training the guy who's job it is to shoot people for slacking off is very tolerant of youthful hijinx.

Okay, the last one made me chuckle

While it may be too close to the standard anime highschool cliches, Schola Progenium would probably be the best setting, especially if you can pull off the orphan aspect of it.

One possible character could be a Krieger girl that needs to learn to do the opposite of what most commissars do - keep her soldiers alive, but her Krieger mentality keeps getting in the way. That's where MC's dick comes into play. Or something.

>somewhat roughly

lets escalate things a bit

>Saber keeps eating, unfazed

yeah, the cliché thing was a worry of mine. I'll probably go with the Only War setting after what user suggested, I think I could write something nice around it. Big ups for the Krieger character, btw I really dig that idea.

I could sketch some stuff out and then post again in some unassuming thread.

Yeah, but cliches aren't so bad if you can pull them off right. A war setting might not be the best place for romance, unless you want to add lots of bad endings and tough choices to keep faithful to the source material.

stop reading my mind user, it's starting to get creepy

Only problem is, in order to accomplish this I need an artist. I can dabble with writing and programming, but I absolutely suck at drawing. Maybe a friend of mine can help with that...

I have a few ideas rolling now, I just need to put them down

You need to choose which call for aid you will put through first to Lord General and the regiment that wasn't reinforced is destroyed, along with the waifu.

Maybe you could contact Colossal Faggot aka Mr. Culexus for character art?

That's a good idea, I might try asking him alongside other options I have in mind. First I have to write a few storylines and perfect my ren'py-fu, though.

Good luck on your journey of enlightenment, my friend.

Why do all orc female pictures have undercuts? It's getting annoying.

because you touch yourself at night.

Its a retardization of Skinbyrd culture. Now that every girl owns a flightjacket, a partly shaved head is now shorthand for tomboy/punk/spunky, even though the original was the Chelsea haircut. It keeps with the fluff i suppose though because they were the original female soccer hooligans. The pretty ones would look like this

The more average/ combat effective ones would look like this

If we have enough in common and enjoy each other's company then, yeah, sure.

Turkish girls are cute but I don't get what this has to do with this thread?

Turkish girl names tend to sound orcish

>Turkish is the uruk hai language
How come i didn't see this before

>that shit art
I want cute orcs

>Even skyrim has orcs with undercuts
Because it was a 'thing' for warriors in ancient times, back before people started doing in the last few years.

Because Turkish isn't really that much like Black Speech at all. Black Speech phonology is guttural; Turkish phonology is quite far from it.

If your Ork dating sim isn't called one of these you're muckin' about

Orkimeki Memorial
Fight/Stay Night
Hakuorki

>wants cute orcs
>posts an elf with makeup and dental problems

I cast Reveal Roaches.

you have sex, get space aids and die
then she gets space aids and dies too

But what if orcs are a kind of elf in my setting?

Sorry, just a passing linguist.

>orcs
let them have BIG FAT FUICY FUTA COCKS!!!!!
there is NOTHING hotter than a big tall strong muscular amazonian woman with a thick cock

That you don't know that they are one and the same in Tolkien's Legendarium shows how young and new you are.

>"Woman"

>woman
>man with a thick cock
pick one and only one

IT IS A WOMAN!
SHE HAS TITS AND NO BODY HAIR AND A FEMININE FACE
FUCK YOU ITS NOT GAY!!!!

>IT
you sure about that friendo?

also, traps are gay. be it for men or for women, traps are gay for someone

yes im sure you fucking cis white male shitlord,

gay is a spectrum or whatever. Point is traps are the least gay form of gay what with the entire idea being that they can and do pass as female.

did you just assume my gender?
check your privilege you keyboard cunt

>traps are the least gay form of gay
still gay

you're an idiot, please kill yourself, if the trap is passing for a girl, its not homo to wreck that boipucci

>still gay
Yes, I literally said that. What's your point?

>passing for a girl
>implying traps can't be picked out easily
how's it feel being so unwanted you even have to pay dudes with tits to be around you?

mainly to trigger our snowflake here

Source?

Isn't the sidecut popular on tumblr? I wonder what they would think if they knew the origin of the haircut

>turkish
>far from gutural

You must be arab or a turkish-speaker yourself to think that. It's one of the languages with more gargle-like sounds I've heard in my life.