How do sororitas deal with periods during war?

How do sororitas deal with periods during war?

Tampons and extra ammo.

Why the extra ammo?
If Big E is so awesome why don't he remove the periods from SOBs via warp magic?

Chem-gelding during their time at the Schola includes a hysterectomy.

extra ammo to keep them channeling their energy and rage on killing the enemies set before them, clearly.

What do space marines do when they're in power armor and need a shit?

How do Space Marines deal with boners falling on the side of their pants?

They're not chem-gelded you dumb fuck

Take a shit mid-battle and wait for the power armor to recycle it.

SOBs are natty for all I know.

I swear to god, I have read or heard from somewhere that the back section of the power pants acts as a big diaper for the marines.

They probably don't get them. If you're athletic enough, you don't get them. And to think with all the chem treatments and stim shit they're likely pumped with, I don't think something like a menstrual cycle would be able to happen. They're weapons first before women.

they shit and power armor recycles their shit into nutrients and water

By not caring from where the blood flows.

Bonus: Do Khorne gain power from females periods?

Either birth control pills (no periods) or tampons/ammo for rage. Tampons also for wound control if shot.

The armor of an Adeptus Astartes recycles their waste several times before they actually ever have to 'take a shit'.

In short, the Emperor's Chosen eat poop. Not literally that is, but its continuously reabsorbed.

The grey knights steal their bloody tampons and smear them against their armor to protect them against the influence of chaos

They gather it and trade it to grey knights for protection against getting murdered and turned into blood talismans by the grey knights.

>Tampons also for wound control if shot.
That's junk science.

>junk science
>40k

Where do you think we are?

People today don't have to deal with periods if they don't want to (birth control pills), why would far future soldiers have to?

I have worked so hard to forget about the Khornate Knights.

Why, user? Why dredge up the horrors of the past?

recycled by the power armor and either redistributed on it as extra protection or collected and sold to the knights.

diapers

Tell that to the medics. They do a decent enough job of plugging bullet wounds if you don't have any of the quikclot plugs.

Grey Knights

That book looks fucking massive, she's going to be leaning sideways and have posture issues.

By praising the Emperor of course.

This is the Internet. The Internet never forgets.

Faith gives strength.

She's in power armor.

Not really, she's wearing power armour, albeit unconvincing power armour.

A decent number of modern contraceptives whack the menstrual cycle on the head, one of their space implants probably does the same. 5 year implant cycle (plus probably a vow of chastity when on duty) seems reasonable.

>implying the AdMech hasn't manufactured nutrient paste that is made out of 100% usable substance so Astartes don't shit.

The Space Wolves feast like normal people though, but nobody here would be surprised to find out they just shit their pants with nothing fancy to clean up.

No, because the reason for which it flows is cowardly.

-Grin and bare it
-Superior human tech and genes in the 41st millennium have completely removed erroneous faults associated with female reproductive organs
-super tech vag blood absorber, like female pocket sand grenade, but with period blood and giblets inside on explode on impact
-attracts warbars for catachans to tame
stuff

Probably don't get it for the simple reason that they train to hard. Too much physical exercise leads to a woman not having her period as the body realises it is impossible to carry a child at this time.

They make them serve a complete sentence.

>Superior human tech and genes in the 41st millennium have completely removed erroneous faults associated with female reproductive organs
Based on what we know of the heights of the Dark Age of Technology, I wouldn't be surprised. 40k humanity are probably a superior species than modern mankind, weird female processes and biological disadvantages being the first things they fixed with their super science.

Theyre Catholics, homie

I'll give Jodorowsky credit, he managed to burn more money and make up crazier shit with Dune then Lynch ever did.

Call them period control pills.
Even in the far future we are still hypocrites

Ward really missed an opportunity there

For which we are all thankful.

They just bleed everywhere. They think it's fucking awesome.

But think what we missed out on:

>Salvador Dali as the Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV
>Soundtrack by Pink Floyd
>Orson Welles and Mick Jagger

Gaze upon what could have been and weep!

It would have been a Hell of a movie to watch tripping balls.

Yes, yes it would have been.

Also look how fabulous Mick Jagger would've been! I'm guessing as Feyd-Rautha. Not that Sting didn't do an awesome job at the part anyway.

Same as anybody else: tampons, sanitary napkins, what have you

These are the best serious answers.

This is a really good point as well, and something that isn't explored as much in the fluff as I'd like.

Being that they are probably in peak physical condition in the militant branches and have

That's just Welles getting into character, with that character being Baron Vladimir Harkonnen.

Certainly not brave, but how could they possibly be considered cowardly?

My experience with my wife: a week before her periods she turns into a Slaneeshi demon of lust. But when the period comes, she turns into a Khorne Berserker.

If Khorne wants blood so much why doesn't he just capture a shitload of human women and put them on a chaos hell-agriworld where they live as human livestock, milked of their menstrual blood, using fel powers of chaos to keep them constantly menstruating.

And when Khorne wanted to punish someone he could just send them to keep the bloodcows company.

Dune doesn't need any more shitty adaptions. Thank fuck Jadoworowowowsky didn't get this awful shitfest made.

It has to be spilt blood, you fuck head. Besides, Khorne wants skulls just as much.

Plus, there is different tiers of worth. Khorne will accept everything offered, but he will want the blood of a champion over the blood of some Orphans.

are you doubting the technology given to us by the Omnissiah?

>Your name is the splitter inside me

Also take into account that fluff states many times that humanity is currently undergoing it's next stage of evolution to become a fully psychic race and the fact that there are already human psykers, the average human in in Warhammer 40k probably has more heightened senses than we do.

blood for the blood god

If you remove (castrate) the reproductive organs then there will be no more periods.
Thats what the sorroritas probably do but take it with a grain of salt as the never specifically state anything about it.

If you want to see where some of his ideas for Dune ended up, check out the comics he wrote, particularly The Incal.

Tasty chocolate.

they are all under such soul-tearing stress that they don't ovulate.

also, the pressure to perform is great. so anabolic use is widespread. this also influences the lack of fertility.

The new metabaron comics are great, even if he did not write them.

Space marine power armor literally recycles your piss and shit.

I imagine it there armor does the same

Normal soldiers on earth do it all the time.

Well technically speaking 40k humans are not modern humans.

The last Golden man was the Emperor the rest of 40k humans are Stone men. Made to colonize and survive that process

This is absolutely worth trading quests for