I need inspiration: Post White Minis With Gold Accents

I'm preparing for my new primaris marines and i envision them in a white armor with white gold trims and details yet i'm not 100% sure how i want them to look exactly.
It would be nice if you could post pictures of minis that somewhat have the mentioned color scheme (game doesn't matter)

my chaos marines are white with silver and gold trim.

Thank you!
I don't want to be THAT GUY but i'd give you the friendly advise to thin your paints :)
Otherwise this paint scheme looks great thank you!

>painting with white
>having thin paint

nigger white is so awful to paint with if you dont prime with white

i aint even that guy but like fuck
I HATE PAINTING WHITE OR YELLOW

Well, that's also true,

Prime black, base coat rakarth flesh, use an off white over that, then an even lighter white. All the while applying two thin coats, ezpz

Why not just do all that but prime white instead, moron.

Same user, use the lighter white to highlight the off white. If you want shadows, nuln oil, and you'll have to touch it up, shades get everywhere

Because priming white makes the modals colors appear brighter, i prefer less flamboyant toys

Only if your layers aren't solid.

Priming black is a low effort cheat for getting recessive shadows. Having to paint black into every crack and cranny is annoying. If you use an ink it sorta gets around that but also defeats the purpose of the white.

There's no cheat for brightly colored models but if you dont want to have to work THAT hard priming with a middle color that is a good contrast to your main color can work.

Pictured use a blue basecoat (maybe).

No, that model uses white. I lol'd because I instantly knew what painter did it because of their camera and painting style.

That said, they use like 40+ steps on their tutorials.

You say "low effort" which I'll give you since it takes two seconds, but why call it a cheat?

>Post White Minis With Gold Accents
I got you famalam

>You say "low effort" which I'll give you since it takes two seconds, but why call it a cheat?

It requires more paint for the same effect and takes a lot less time. The overall effect is worse IF you are an expert painter. If you are not then the effect is better.

It's sort of autopilot for shading in recesses but makes your work less details overall.

Ugh those are the exact steps i'd be trying to avoid. It's so easy to fuck it up.

It's easy, you paint greys and only use white for the final highlight ya dingus.

>blue
>no gold
uh...

What are you talking about? That model is totally white and gold.

Wooosh

Something like this?

Or this?

Another one

Can't find that MLP Titan pic....

Ok there we go