If you had 10k to buy and hold coins for 2018, what would they be Veeky Forums?

if you had 10k to buy and hold coins for 2018, what would they be Veeky Forums?

REQ & LINK

I'd pay off my credit card debt actually.

i think ICX is a good long term coin to hold maybe IOTA and VERT but i put my money in ICX

Lol wtf is wrong with you

ICX

Coss

LINK
REQ
XLM

Disregard all other answers.

ICX, RCN, AION, ETH, XMR

WTC is going to blow up in 2018. Go research the tech.

all in on etn

DYOR

Thought that already happened in 2001

Whichever coin has the most serious team behind it. DYOR

Ark!

REQ, LINK, ICX, BNB, maybe ARK and RCN

XLM
EOS

Unironically 10k on LINK

XLM XMR ICX ARK

Put 50% in Ethereum. Its decentralized app capabilities make it much more than a currency.

Put the remaining 50% in Bitcoin: It has volume and nine years of name awareness but most normies have only begun investing in it during the last four weeks.

I like this coin

I think the recent events surrounding BTC will drive the alt market, normies who didn't sell at a loss are going to want to reinvest in something that didn't fuck them over.

ICX and XRP

Because Asians and Jews

Criminally underrated

RCN
RCN
RCN
RCN

finally someone here with a brain
not enough RCN shilling going around

i'm sorta relieved because RCN is a great project and the pajeets on this board tend to ruin good stuff

Elixir and ICX.

All in ICX. The main net is going to launch in January and it is not a shit coin. It will be the next NEO.

COSS for sure

god forbid we share our research and knowledge instead of shitposting all day

bch xmr eth aeon ada

ICX

Why ask just for the name? Ask for the reasoning you fucking moron.

ETH
XMR
XLM
OMG
ADA
LINK
and gimme some of dat WABI because frogcoin is love

XRP. Safe investment. 2 household name partnerships soon.

WTC
waltonchain. dont be a cuck, top 10 by eoy next year

XLM ICX and WTC

I don't think you can go wrong with these 3. All of them will 10x in 2018, regardless of bitcoin's trajectory. Although personally, I sold my WTC and XLM today in preparation for a bitcoin bull trap. Hoping to increase my positions. ICX seems to be unaffected by this market.

Ripple. Least volatile coin while still getting a nice rocket. Went from 0,2 to 1$ over 2months.

I would choose just one. Diversifying is for rich people, but with 10k you aren't. But you can have the opportunity of choosing a coin that will make it big.

I have been doing this all the year, I started with almost nothing and now I have some cash here, following gems. And now I know about an INCREDIBLE coin that will be very popular because it has an amazing team and a mindblowing idea. It will change the world forever.

But nothing is ever free. Offer me something and I will tell you about this coin I'm talking about.

Post your address.

5 icos and then 5k in something that just came out. The only way you'll make it with 10k for long term holds is to get in on the ground level before it pops aka ico

0xF86C8409768D82B692CBDd67D4f51e39d163128a

For now I will tell you that the coin right now isn't in any exchange. However I'm that sure that it will take off, that I will go all in (again). It is related to a very popular subject and it offers a very interesting technology to arise. I really believe that it could change things.

I bought and i am holding for 2018 more than that in REQ.

Haha, reported.
Classic.

ftfy

I'm not asking for anything, you asked for an address and I posted it. Anyways, now I'm not telling nothing, but I'm going to screencap your post and when it's late for you to get in, I will start making threads about this coin, that will be one of the inevitable winners of 2018. You wait and see.

PRL do it.

>gibs me monie for piss air in your ass
>not asking for anything

I would have accepted some wojaks. I'm in debt with this board so I try posting sometimes about a new catch. But believe me, this will be like buying antshares at ICO. I will eventually post about it once I get my hands full of their tokens.

Seriously,
9500 into Eth
400 into Link
100 into Golem....cuz those guys are pretty legit honest dudes.

ICX 4k, HST 4k , ETN 1k, CND 1k

75% ETH. 900-1200 over the next 3 months at the worst, because the bitcoin vs cash drama is getting out of control, and LTC has no technical strengths over BTC.
25% alts for fast, short term gains, DYOR

75% in Raiblocks, dyor but it is undervalued af.

Criminally under-recognized

RDN no brainer.

do ripple for 2000%+ in 1 year.
probably going to 3500%.

Ftfy

will my exchange coins be worth anything or do I need a wallet?

all in TRX

Why not just share what it is then? Don't you want your mystery coin to succeed?

50/50 ICX and REQ

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

XVG, XLM, and SALT

In a world where nothing makes sense..

XRP and XLM

ETH and EOS

1 bitcoin when it crashes to 10k kek

>>Asians and Jews
My fucking sides user.

ICX, XLM, CEO, REQ

I would buy Monero when it dips to $230 after Midnight PBT.

PST

BTC
XMR
NEO
ARK
BAT
LINK

things are going to fare well for ripio in 2018 i think

can you shill me on this? why is it noteworthy compared to other coins?

ADA

in that order

Because I'm a piece of shit. But I'll leave a good hint: It is related to AI. It's basically investing in SKYNET.

Can someone tldr me in why WTC is worth something. Last time I dyor it seemed kinda shaky.

Same, I was close to putting a few grand in WTC a few weeks ago but then got distracted by obligations, anyone got info on their progress

Their value comes from their cool idea and good use of blockchain tech in real world. Bought WTC at 2 usd or less. It was kinda obvious what happened to it. It has room for growth? Sure, but in case it goes down you'll need to hold for a while. It's still growing up and it's not that known.

ICX, this motherfucker is gonna get on Korean exchanges and blow up. It's already pumping, the mainnet will be released soon and it has a shitton of partnerships in Korea.

I am all in on WaBI.

they already have a working product low supply and market cap --> room to grow, has not mooned yet and a vision similar to Walton and Vechain who have proven themselves to be good investments with nice returns.

Can easily go x3 gainz.

whats the mcap of icx atm

I like people who goes all in, I roll like that. Gonna check your coin.

Bitcoin

Criminally under-marketed too. Just not really a meme coin.

But that's good, im accumulating.

wabi is the most useless fucking token. the company makes labels you can peel off with a heat gun. basically wabi is trying to just be another currency, like so many others, but it's got a frog symbol on it. there's no upside to this useless token, the labels do have their use on baby formula and that's about it.

basically the token solves a problem that doesn't exist.

REQ
COSS
MOD
LINK
NAV
XMR

400.000 available tokens * 3,57 = 1.482.000

This

"Undervalued" normie friendly med/high cap alt's due for another mission:

LTC
XLM
NEO
VTC
OMG

all in icx, will get you to 100k in a month

40% BTC; 30% LTC; 30% XMR

Bitcoin is the most established cryprocurrency. Litecoin is the 2nd most established one, plus you can actually use it (quick transaction confirmations & low fees). Monero is the first choice in terms of privacy.

I'm retarded, there are 400 million tokens available, so 1.5 bil market cap approx

Qash you fucking dummies

Diversify into some newer tech dipshit, you bought the same exact user base 3 times.

Sys probably

XRB BURST BCO BIS NULS DNR HEAT

XBY

Mcafee's next pick :^)

>u guys are alright...*wink
here's a 100x coin 2018-2020

I love XMR and I'm HODL until at least 2019 but there's a lot of promising privacy coins like PIVX. And instead of ltc/btc for the normies you have etn.

xmr
xrp
xlm
ada

Holy fuck I wish