Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15...

Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid people are.

There will be 15000 multimillionaires

tfw im one of the 15,000
tfw 100k linkies
ready for the ride of a lifetime over the next few years

>tfw only 2k chainlink

Enjoy your bags trading between each olther 15k linkies.

I only hold 250 link am I gonna make it?

I never sold a single LINK, yet even I have fallen into doubt at times. Forgive me Sergey.

2k better than 0k pajeet

I got fiddy, lol fml

What happens when only deluded Linkies are left and all the weak hands have been shaken? There will be no liquidity, because no one will be selling. LINK will go straight to $1b/coin. I think that's the reason why Sergey didn't release the whole supply at once.

Comfy desu

only 7k link because im a neet but whatever, money is money lads

sold half my link last week to make some easy flips and miraculously i still avoided the latest btc crash.... when do i buy back my link?

billion dollar companies aren't going to be buying your LINK off you on binance for $1/link. they will just clone the idea and run their own nodes with their own token.

>Etherscan
doesn't seem to be that accurate/complete. At least my account nowhere shows up on that list. Not saying that you're wrong, but guess etherscan data has to be taken with a grain of salt, eh?

that will not be decentralized you fucking moron, defeating the whole point of crypto
seriously just neck yourself

>he sold his LINK to get one of those moon missions
>LINK moons without him, so if he bought back in it would negate all his gains
we told you not to go chasin' waterfalls, bro. gotta stick to the rivers and the lakes of LINK.

boy you have been scammed

Same. I can only imagine the existential horror those who sold must be feeling right now

The sooner the better

heh, right. No my account shows up (and associated transactions), but on that chainlink token holder top500 list?... njet. or did I buy a cheap replica link? nooooooo

You're right. That's precisely why the majority is held by Sergey to be sold directly to the large institutions while we control the other nodes to prevent centralization. Well done.

decentralization is a meme

you are not helpingGGGG IM NOT GONNA FOMO BUY OVER 50 CENT REEEEEEEE IT WILL GO DOWN RIGHT

You bought pajeet link

can't respect a weak hand, take the knee nigger

It's gonna be a long year marines.

dumped my coins again at 3.6k sats
ill buy back in when its 2.8k
third time ive done this today
thanks faggots

Here, you might need some of these for the coming year

>decentralization is a meme
pack it up boys, no need for ether/btc/anycoin after all, he figured it out.

>indian version of LINK
>the oracles are actual pajeets
to make it decentralized they can build a network of toilets across india and if a rakesh wants to use the loo he has to provide an oracle

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

what is the price of this and what is the projection

do not lie to me be honest

COLONEL HERE, LETS DO IT

$0.50
$0.55 EOY 2025
good buy sir

If you can split your money between LINK and REQ you should be in good hands

it's a long term hold, at least mid 2018, 4-5bn$ MC shuld be easy once the main net is launched and partnerships are laid out

This can't be true.
LINK gonna dip harder than ever after this rally.

> no news
> no mainnet in q1
> no new exchange until in a year

Enjoy your fakeout

Is 18k enough to be in this wallet group :(

You think they are going to dump hard again, if it happens and goes below .20 cents again I'll just buy in a lot more,

>this wallet group
it's just an artificial number/barrier. Who gives a crap... or just go have a look by yourself.

Slightly

I don't think we'll ever see 20 cents again user, and I'm bearish right now.

yes, sell now, buy back in when back down at .2 for many more clonkies.

Yeah, I was very close to selling just before I found out about the okex listing. Glad you're still aboard. Iron hands only make it stronger

Damn, I'm holding anyway

>kek

I don't sell

Yesterday.

I do think so.
Plus, when BTC and ETH gonna recover, money gonna flow backwards

General of Link here.

I'd sincerely double my position if that were to happen

Bought 5k link at 22c, here we go.

General of Link here.

I'd sincerely double my position if that were to happen.

It helps for me to accumulate a certain round number (5k, 10k etc.) and just put it on a HW wallet and not touch it come hell or high water. Did this with REQ and ARK as well. Basically my OCD to prevent me from selling a fraction of my stack.

>Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid people are.
I posted this earlier today and am glad to see it being put to good use but the user who replied to me was correct that there were only 12k wallets at the time. I was using data from 2 months ago when I posted that. I'll continue monitoring the trends and amounts of LINK holders on a weekly/monthly basis. We're going to see some interesting things come Q1 next year for sure.

this and an (initially) small, high risk, fun stack to day-trade and gamble, and maybe even accumulate some more linkies with. :D

Might be able to get some gas, lunch and a pack of cigarettes

haha same here

yeah, that's what I did as well
was holding 960 ARK and it was pissing me off that it wasn't 1k, so I sold 460 and tripled it in under a week of flipping shitcoins. Too bad I can't day trade now that bitcoin is being retarded. Completely JUST'd my short term holds meant for flipping (XLM and BNB).

What the hell happened to AssBlaster? He said he was going to show proof of his link holdings this week

>claimed his firm had acquired 100 million Link
>Complete Larp unless his firm is working with Binance

He admitted it was all a larp last week. Where you niggers been? Look up his namefag ID for proof.

everyone can put up his name, it's the tripcode that matters

no he didn't. assblaster is the real deal.

Yeah look up the trip in the archive. It's there and matches.

This is a gay copypasta, only 12k wallets even exist.

I just checked and didn't find anything

New ath 0.53, This is it bois!