Cheers, Veeky Forums! You are good people and I enjoy your company and wacky ideas

Cheers, Veeky Forums! You are good people and I enjoy your company and wacky ideas.

Celebrate what you love about RPGs and the people who play them in this thread.

This thread is stupid and so are you.

That's the Veeky Forums I know and love!

I'd like to thank all the fine contributors who gave us VeloCity, Engine Heart, Dungeons the Dragoning, OSR weirdness, Busty Barbarian Bimbos and other fun games.

Seconded. Salud!

I love the community, I love playing with friends, and despite you all being a bunch of fucks I really like a lot of what you post. So keep it up.

I give you guys shit, but honestly... I wouldn't fucking exist if it weren't for you guys. I'd probably be cutting my legs and wrists to the rhythm of a My Chemical Romance album if you guys didn't constantly feed the very fragile eggshell that is my ego.

So, Thank you all, and in true Veeky Forums fashion... go fuck yourself with some Lead Chaos miniatures.

This is exactly the kind of thread I make when I'm drunk, and right now I'm drunk, so I'm not entirely sure if you're another person or if I just made this thread and forgot.

I come here for art threads and because Veeky Forums generally has interesting discussions and knowledgeable people. When Veeky Forums inevitably disappoints me, I always find my way back to Veeky Forums.

I'm just here to try to validate my obsession with sergals.

That reminds me, I wonder what ever happened to Sharktits user.

Sergals are still a thing?
OH man that takes me back.

I think my favorite things are the stories and odd situation that tend to happen when playing RPGs. I feel like everyone I've met that plays RPGs has at least one or two fun stories to tell, whether it be epic or just plain silly.

To explain what I mean, this was uttered by a player during a recent session of ours:
>"Just to confirm, a circus bear with an AK does in fact beat a plate with wheels."

this is one of the best TTRPG communities :)

i mean the competition is basically shit but still

Honestly, this board, wg, and gif are the only boards I still use on Veeky Forums. You guys are the best, wg has great papes , and gif is a... necessity

this, Veeky Forums is such a nice place

>I'd probably be cutting my legs and wrists to the rhythm of a My Chemical Romance album

There's still hope. You can do it!

I'm trying user, but I just have too much to live for annoying you guys. I'm sorry I can't kill myself. I sincerely apologize to you and kys guy.

> he uses /gif/

please tell me you're there for the YGYL threads. If not, happy fappin' tovarisch!

>i mean the competition is basically shit but still

Well exactly.

>rpg.net is a malignant cancer
>enworld is grandma's censorship central
>OOTS forums are min-max crunchers
>official WOTC forums are ded ded ded
>everything else is a clique-infested hell

I love's ya, TG!

I don't play too many RPGs anymore but you guys always have good tips when I paint my minis. Easily the best board on Veeky Forums, but that's never exactly meant much.

Every time I say fuck it and that Veeky Forums is dead you guys draw me back in with a top quality thread. I don't know how you do it, but I love you for it.

L'Chaim.

I love 4e. I love my 4e group. I love my 4e game that I run every week. When people get hung up on trying to make it "feel" like something else it doesn't work, but when you find a group without those hangups, who can enjoy the game for what it is, it's freaking amazing.