Galactic Federation: Trading embargo edition

Galactic Federation: Trading embargo edition
Grand Admiral Obloss: Alright, I am currently commanding a blockade against those scammers, and now I have encountered one prethoryn ship, which was destroyed. We have laced neraly every path with mines.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yd1eWqg3vNKyzgscXQXSENvSUvVKSPMbK0bQr_OsrY
discord.gg/bBMPp2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another thing- The prethoryn are plotting something, and we are keeping our stance. As always, any ship will be destroyed, trying to cross. We are searching for these secret routes, and will destroy any ship trying to pass.

aye now are we fightin' da ground battle

Rolled 4 (1d20)

Now, we have encountered a freighter trying to smuggle stuff in, target it with a light burst from the flak batteries, and boom! Right in the mines!

>Incoming Federal News Network broadcast.
>"This just in Terrorist attack on Dominion Earth. The Mankind Dominions College of Psionics had Journeyed to Earth from all Dominion worlds for their Grand Conclave held every five years."
">However this time instead of a meeting to settle the disputes of the Psionic Wave experienced 7 months ago an explosion rocked the Grand Temple killing all the Psionic conclave members within. While this attack hasnt crippled the Dominion leadership it will cause untold chaos throughout society as many Conclave members were sent as representatives for the myriad of the factions that have sprung up."
">We've recently had an interview with Voidwatch Director Markon who has been asigned to find out those who perpetrated this Heinous attack."
>The feed switches to a recording of said interview with the Director "I fully intend to find the savages responsible for this barbarism and have them dragged before the Heirarch himself in chains."
>The feed switches back to the F.N.N. "After news of this atrocity spread riots broke out across the major worlds of the Dominion and are expected to get worse."

THIS WEEK ON FEDERATION NEWS
>A massive terrorist attack on Dominion Earth has occurred, which has killed many. The blockade of the Ploraixans still stretches on, with tensions high with the Prethoryn Hive Mind

OOC to give you an idea of how bad this terrorist attack was imagine if someone blew up the catholic college of cardinals during the election of a new pope.

Aha! Our forces are successfully blockading this, and we have sealed virtually all trade and communication with the outside!

Yes, Director. Another thing, how is the news of the blockade!

Which blockade I recall several on-going ones?

The blockade in the Ryush sector, caused by the Ploraxians and a limited federation force?

Ah yes that one. Voidwatch assets at the time prevented us from constributing to the blockade itself but I assigned 3 stealthforces to gather inteligence and perform black ops for the Federations efforts in the region.

Ah, well.
>He sips his coffee
So far we've been doing good, the Prethoryn seem to be building up forces, and so have we. We have captured about five ships and destroyed three. Be careful of the mines, Director.

dͪͫ̉̆͋͊ͬ͛o͌ͪ̎ͬͨ̓̈̌ǹͧ̿̿̚t͂͒ͣ̽ͣ ͛̚t̆͒ͭ̏eͪl̾̉͐̿͂ͭl̔͑͊ͩ̋ ̋̌t͑̾͐̊h̐͋ͮ̒ͯ̓̈́e̊ͧ̑ͪ̂ ͪ̃̾̈́͂̆̓s̉̈͂ͯ͆ͦw̄̽̄͒͆eͮ̎͑̍ͦě̋ͨ̒t̓̿ ̽ͩ̔̈̽̋̈́ͤḯ́nͮͦ̎͛͋̃nͫ͐̉̀ͪ͂ͨ̋ö̎ͭ̐̑́͛ͪͦc̈́̓͑̑͌e̊̐̇͐̈̈̊n̈́ͬͩ̊͌̃t͗̾̑̂̄̄̌ ͒̂̑m̆͌ě́ͨͧ́͂͗̋a̓̀̋̆tͣ̒ͪ̍
̎ͯͪw̌̎͑̄̎ͭ̎ẽ̎͆ͩ̚ ͬͯ̀̃ͩͦ̄̀k̃̽ńͣ̈́oͣ͛̈́ẁ̎ͯ̀͋̚ ͊̋ẘ͛̽̏ͯa͑̿̔̆̍yͨ̃͆šͮͪ͋ ̿ͧͬͤ̈h̓̆ͪe͛̓͑ͫͩ̒͑ ̿̂́̃̓c̈́͗̈̓a̽͋ͫͩ̿͗ͫṅ̂̓͗̽̆̐̐̍'ͩ̑̈̌̎͊tͮ̈́̑̂̿͋̽̋ ͛̏͋͆͛̐i̾̏̾m̉̆̈̏͌a̓̿͗ǧ̀̀̀͋̀ḯͯ̍̍̌̔͊n͐ͪ̎ͤ̆ͦ̑̿e͛ͨ̎̂ͮͪͨ
̾͐ȃͤͨn̄̉̋d̎̓ͤ̉́ ̉̈̆̓̔̈́5̓̓ͮ̿̃̃ͧ̎ ̽̍͋̌ͣs̍̍͛̑ḧ́̾ͦ̑̐̌̈i̊̀̓p̿sͤ̀͛̎ͧ͌́̆ ̑iͩs̓͗̋̾̆͊ͭ ͣ͐l͐i̊ͮ̋ͫͣtͬ͑͒ͪ̍̃͋̇e͆̆r͌ͭ̈ͨ̉̒a̒̽̽ͦl͂̔͗͋̽̀̿͒l̈́ͩͯy͂͑̐̑̍͌̓ ̊̌ͧͮ̏ͬ̒n͆ͫͧͮͦ͋oͪ̚t̄ͤ͒̎ͩ̃̓̉hͮ̎ͧi̎͂n̐̄ͤ̀̚g͒ͤ̈ ̔͂͊ͨt͂̌̍ͪőͪ͆ ̃̈̐ü̑ͫ̋̈͌̒s̐̚

Oh, sorry
>An ensign arrives in his ready room, on the Oversized leviathan Furyhammer, and spits out his coffee
WARP SIGNATURES! HIGH SPEEDS! ARMED SHIPS! READY THE FLEET, ARM THE GUNS!

Ah, yes. About that, we have weapons that can wipe out entire moons, and an estimated total of 800 ships and counting. Entire corridor is laced with mines, and so are your """""secret""""" pathways, I suggest you give up, you'll lose anyways.

v̇̐ͩͩͧ̒̆̒eͦr̊̊̾y̆ ́̇̌ͦ̎͗wͦ̂ͩ̐̌̍eͮ̊̏͆lͭ͐lͣ̾͑,̊̈̍͋̿ ͨͨ̓sͯiͩ̊̋͊̇ͯn̎ͤ́̑ͬ͑̎̀c̈̔̑e͋̃ ̇̍͑͋̉y̿̐͐oͦ̐̽̍͗uͤ ͌̑ͩ̊̚c͗̏̃͗ảnͭ̽'̀͒̽ͪt̿ͩ̓̂͌̀̎̏̑ ̓̐̀̎t̄̀̾̾a͑kͧe͋̔̔ ̒ͪ̑̌̎̄͗̐̊ǎ̾͛̐͊ ͭ͛͋̍̿̊h̽̓͒̉͒̿ǐ͂̒́nͪ̂͊̎tͦ ̆̎ͩ̑͗o̿̃̌̽ͣř̒̃̇ͫ̃͛ ̔̌̈åͭͣ̂̌͐̄ ̑̃w̌̓͊ͩ̐͒̚aͬ̄ͨ̊̐͌r̊͂͆ͫ̈́nͤ̈i̎̓̾̔͋ͯ̓ͩn̓̊̊ͭͯ̓̌͑g͂ͮ̒̓̆ ͗ͧ͌̐ͮ̚1̂ͤ3ͫ ͯ͌̉ͦͣwͨͨ̓ͭi͊̍lͬ̄̂ͧͤ͒l͒̊ͪ̈̾͛̚ ́ͨt̍ͣa̒͂̐̄̑k̿͐̐̈́͊̄ė̂ͣ̎̓͗̒ͤ ̄͑̈́ͬͦ̆̏̇oͭ̉̉͋ͬv̎̔ͮͮe͂̀ͦͣ̃r͗͆ͯ̑̀ͧ
gonna need those rules for fleet combat also not gonna hold back numbers wise

um so do i begin the ground war to end the civil war or what

Rolled 36 (1d100)

The galaxy seems to be heading towards chaos lately hopefully the Dominion can weather the storm. I've got my work cut out for me trying to stop my own people from descending into civil war.

Admit it, you'd lose most of your ships from the mines, and the ones which survive will be damaged. It'll be an easy victory, hellspawn.

Ṋ̰̱O̭̱̦͕̳!̱̺̟͓̱͍̺ ̟̠Y̜̞̰͖O̪̰U͔̝̞ ̠̖̱̦̫D̗̖͖̝̙͚̗O͈̼͖̤̬ͅ ͔̰͙͇̫͓N͚̦͔̙̖O̠̫̼͚̹̞̜̤T̥̖̦̠̯̺͉̳
y̘̺͎̞̗o̜̪̼ṵ̜͔̮͔̺ ̻̯̜̱͈͎̖r̝̜e̬̣̖͙a̻l̝̦̙̺͈̗ḽ̻̻͙͚̮y ̬̺d͔on̠t̝̝̖ͅ ̥͉h̤̠a͉̗̝͓v̼͕e͎̗ͅ ͎̦̼a̩̭̼̞̞͚̞ṇ̠̪͙y ̘i̮͍̘d̙̖̗̝̰͓e̘a͓ ̦͍͈̪͙h͙̳̩͉o͇̻̮w̗͕͙̟͉̦̥ ̤̟̰̻̜m̜̱a̪n̘̻̫y͔̰͉͖̦̗ ̞͈̘̟̤͖o̰͙͈̗͓ͅf̠͉̗̭̼͍ ̥̜̥̫ṵș͇ t̝͖͇̗͚͈h̼̖͎e̗ͅr̺͉̤e a͍̮̦̥͕r̼̺͈̫̤e͈͉͍̫̯͍ ̯d̙̜̰̳o͚ ̘̗̣y̬̙o̹͙͓u̦̦͕̯̼̝?͚̠̬̯
͇̫͖͓̞M͔͎̗̬̟ea͇̖t͕̘̝̙
͔͍w͔͚̩e̗̮ ͕͎w̭̥i̱̥̪͙̤̤̟lḽ͍ ͇c̼̬͙ru͓̳̝̯̞͉ͅs͖̠̺h̬̝̱̳ ̱̩̘͚̯yo̞̭̹͍͚͙u̹
̘w͙͙e̳̣͍ ̱̺̥̬͈̺̘o̪̩u͕ṭ͈̮ͅnu͕̝̩̺̹͖m̠̻͈b̯̬̹̹ͅe͈r̘̗͙̫͕̣ ̻͇̹̼̰͔t̬h̥e ̯̘̬̻̠͖ͅṣ̣̠ṯ̝̱̼̦̦ͅa̟̱̩̰͎rͅs͕͈̹ ̪̱̬̞͚̻t͓̯͇̘̣̳h͎e̙m̱s̮̠̼͈̟͕ͅe͙͇̪̩l̖̟v̼͎̬̺̖̥̦e̤̯̗̹̟̞s̮͎̪̤
̪̝̝̰̳̬w̤e͕ ͙̪̜h͔̠̥̩a͓̩̠̼͉v͓͇e̮̜̦͇̜͖ ̰̬̝̣t̩r̠͖̮i̼̱̭̞e͍̦̝̮̞d̫̣̪̞̮̟̺ ͚̟̖̟to ͓͉̯̥b̙͓̰̠̞̦͍e͙̦ ͈n̥̻͉̩̪i͔̤̙̠͍̭ce
̗̝̮̼͚̟w͇̩͕͕͇e̩͔̹̹ ̮h̫͇̤̭̼̙ͅav̩̹̪̳̟̘e͇̼͉͇ ͙̘̯ṱ̠̻̞̦̪͚r͇̙̯̯̟̝i̥̰̖̫̺͈ͅe̥͎͙͇̤̙̞d̯̭̫͕ ͓̦̼̞͉̥no̖̮̗̼̭̺̙ṯ̦̜ ̬̙̮ṱ̩o ̗e̺͎̪̰͕̳̩s͈̺̭c̩̱̬͇a͔̼̻̟͖̭l͍̤̘a͚̰̮̭̱̺̳tͅe͇ͅ
̗͇̖

Very well then. We are just trying to force an embargo upon a rogue nation, which has stolen up to trillions in federation assets.

why not the conclave lost the space conflict and i was ordered to fight them so im going to ask again do i fight the conclave on the ground

Not to mention, they willingly lied to us about a refugee crisis. From our censor data, there are horrendous war crimes being committed, the most recent was a mass rape.

>all these rolls in the 30s
>"As the strife in Dominion space continues the loss of many high ranking clergy members has prompted several Radical sects within the factions to proclaim their deaths were the fault of a lose of spiritualism and misguiding the flock from the true path. Now several of these factions have embraced these messages and have called on the Heirarch to grant them Seccesion from the Dominion or face retribution. The Heirarch has not yet made a statement on the seperatists."

you are interfering in a independent nation who does not answer to you and who asked for donations and was given them freely! regardless of whether or not he lied matteres not what matters is that having decided not TO MASS MURDER THEM ALL you have instead decided to STARVE THEM TO DEATH
BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THEY WAY THEY RULE THEIR MEAT
AND WHEN WE SAID GO AHEAD WE WILL FEED/SUPPLY THEM ANYWAYS YOU DECIDED TO START A WAR!
YOU STUPID IDIOTIC MEAT
YOU HAVE 800 SHIPS
WE MEASURE OUR NUMBERS IN MOLES
WE WILL GIVE YOU ONE LAST CHANCE
BACK OFF
can't do distortion this time too many characters to fit them

s͖͈͇̺͔o͇̯̜̮͉͕r̰͕͈ͅr̻̗y͈̠̪̻̺̝̟ ͎̭w̭e̟̼̮̹̘͖̬ ̜̗̙̬͙̭m̝͉̳̠i̭̭̰x͈ͅed̞̱͙ ̹͕͚ṵ̫̬̫p̤ ̤͚̬̜̻̜w͓̰͕̯͈̘hi̫c̝͍̝̘͖̻h̤̙ c̞̠̜o̺n͈̦͓̱̟͓fli̯͙c̖͚̙͍̟̯ṭ͓͎̯̞̦ ̰̰wͅe̪̞͕͎͕͕̙ we͉̮̭͔̜r̠͎̼̹̗e̺̻̞ ̖̯̹͖̺d̗is̹̺͚̜͉̩̻c̬ụ̟s͈s̹͓̣͙i͙͇̠̭̘n̦͈̼̭̳̼g ͈̭̺̟g̞̞̗ͅo̬̘̮͎̫ ̗̠a̦͎͎̺h̦e̯̝̝̰͔̝ad͔̯̥̞͕̳ ̗͎̣an̹d̺ ̭w̮̖͓͚̮̳i͕͍͕̹̦n̟̬͇͉ ͖͔̖y͔͔̺̻o͓u̦͔̘̝͖̼r̺ ̙͍̮̟͙͙w̺̜̬͈a̪̟̪͈r̻͓̜̠̰͈ ̟͍̹͇̗m̪̦ͅe̦̰̠͎̱͈a̰t̹͍͈͔̜͙̮

The Asurian representative can be found in the Gentleman's club, curled up on a large, round ottoman, snoring quietly. Her ears flutter up and down with her breathing.

Starve? We are sending in food shipments. We are not monsters, of course. Rather, everything else is blocked, and the same thing for transit.

Ah,dats fine at first I thought you were gonna kill me

also Ooc can we do the ground fight tomarrow im fucking tired

w͡e are ̶goi̸n̵g ̴t͞o sp̛ell ͟th͞is̷ ou̵ţ slo͟w͢l͡y,̨ you ̢are int́r͝u͠d͢ing ínt̷o th̴e d͝omes̛t̨ic͜ affa̕i͞ŕs ͟of̛ two ind͝epe͟n̢den͞t̷ n͟a̴t̢ion͢s
̧w͟e woul̕d͘ ṕre͘fe̸r ̨no̧t to hav̡e͟ ̴to̸ crush͜ ̴y̛o̢u ͢l̸ik͝e ̵a͝n̕ t͢i͟n can͝
̵we ̨are n͢ot pa͢rt ͝of̀ ̨yo͢ur̛ f̷edera̛t̀iơn
͜w͘e ̴as̛so̸ciat̨e͞ ẃít͝h̕ y͘ou ̵b̶ȩc͘au̸se ͢we̵ c̀h͠oose̵ t͢o ̴a̵nd͜ ̧b̨ecau̶se we li͞ke̕ ͘t̷oơ
̵but̀ ͟j͠ųst ͟bec͟aus͠e ͟we͘ ͜a͢r͘e ni̶cé/̀friend͘ly̛ d̡oesn'͝t͟ ͘me͝a͡n͞ y̕ơu͘ c͟an p̷u̕s̨h̢ u̶s̢ ar͠ou͞n̸d
͟we͟ ar̵e̕ s͠t͝ill̶ ͢a ͠h̕i̕vem͠i̵n͜d
̵w͟e ̡a̴re still ver̛y ̢d̶a͢nge͘r̀ou̧s
and ͡we o̧ut̀n̢umb͠e͞r th̢e͠ ̢st̨ar͟s̛ ̢the̷mse͢l̕ves͘
̷s͘o ͠on͝c͜e m̢o̴re, for̡ the ͠s͠ak̨e ̶o̴f͞ ̶peac̀e͜
͞let̸ u̸s͠ sùp͞pl̕y̨ t͡h̕e ̧holy ̴m̴ea͘t͢ ͡įn péac̵é
out of game mate dont start this i actually somewhat peeved and I wont hold back
sure

Another thing. We are sending in Special Ops Forces to stop these atrocities. The blockade will continue for as long as the war continues.

Hello,Ambassadors,how are-
Oh shit.
Now I know how Jaxara feels.
Terrorists?Really?Markon,you seriously need help,this is getting bad.Real bad.
Not yet,until Karl gets here.This is a joint operation.
Ooc
We might have to do it tomorrow,I'd like for all three participants to be here.
Holy shit,you guys are fighting.

Why?!?
Admiral Obloss,with all due respec leveeing such accusations at an Ambassador and blowing up ships that claim to be neutral is not Federation policy either.
Prethoryn,why are you fighting him?We made a blockade and everything,and this is just a small spanking compared to what I want to do to Eortan.
And their lies matter.A whole fucking lot,actually.

Fuck it,this is bad.If y'all don't stop now I'm sending the fucking Hive to eat the sector off the map,and regardless of numbers or firepower if you came after me in the Wastes you'd die.

Work this out like actual Ambassadors.
Ooc
Here's fleet rules if you need 'em.
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yd1eWqg3vNKyzgscXQXSENvSUvVKSPMbK0bQr_OsrY

Carter....you have no how bad things are right now.

Very well then.
>He sighs
I will get rid of the blockade, but, the embargoes on
>Fuel
>Alloys
>And Arms
Shall continue. All military presence will be taken out, and transit will continue, albeit limited. Save for Border Patrol, to make sure that nothing happens. All mines will be cleared out. The corridor shall get back to normal in about four days.

al͜ļ ͞w͝e w͠ant̡ to ̨do̶ i͠s ̕be ̴ab̴le͡ t̛o͞ su̸pṕly̧ the ͢m͠eát͝
wé ͢ar̢e n͡oţ p̶a͝rt̀ o͞f ̢y͟ou̢r f̛ede͠rat͜i̵on
d̕o not̴ ͞e̡n͝fòrce̕ ̕y͠ou͠r ́laws͜ on ̨us͟
̧and͢ we͠ ͜s͜w̵e̷ar ́if̛ ýou ̶t͞a̷l̵k̛ abo̡ut ͡u̶si͞ng ̶the͝ h̵ive to d̛es̛troy̛ th̛é ̀s̕e͢c̀to͞ŗ O̧N̷E MO̸R̵E ̀T̢I̶MÉ
̸we ̕w̶il̡l ͜show͘ ͝w͠hat͟ ͞hap͞p̛ens̶ ͘whe͠n͢ ͟w͟e ́get AN̛G͜RY̢
t͜h̸i͝s ͟is͢ ͝fa̧ir/r̀e̡as͡onab͞l̢e̴
b̢u̕t we ͞d̡on'̢t͝ ͘háv̸e̴ an̕y ͟s͢mal̡l̷ a͡r͝ms͡ anyw̛ays
we don̷t͟ h͞av͞e ̀árms
̶j̛ust pincers̢
and̀ w̛e̷ d͡o͢ńt̡ ha͜v̡e any ̡mètal͝ ́o̸r̀ ͜fu̴ęl͠ e͝i͟t͜h͝er
we ̷do ͞h͡a̕v̴e ̴a wh̴óĺe ̸lot ́o̕f f̀ood and ͞med̷icin͜e ̶

OOC do we have some sort of federal capital planet, mega space station or ring world

And, you may supply them with food and medicine. If, however, you explicitly supply one side with arms, there will be hell to pay. Very well then, this blockade has ended.

Mass rape?!!Where the fuck are you getting these numbers!?!
I know!I mean,I'm an alcoholic who forced cessation for extraplanar spittle,but this is overboard!Terrorism!?!On a church?!?
Come on.I've seen worst,much worst,but that ain't cool.

You need assistance with your terrorists,dude.

Oh,well then.I'll send an assistant to pick here up and bring her to her quarters.

Serenity Complex is the main federation meeting place, although....
There are plans to ditch this station and make... something massive, like the wedding ring here on my talon, in this system.

we ̴a̵re b͢a͜c͞ki̷ng̀ ́òne si͘d͘é
t̴he ́r̢ig̵ht̶ s͜íd̶ę
ţhe ̀ruler͠s
b͟ut̷ ̀we w̷il̛l ̷no̡t ͟fi͜g̡ht́ for ̵th̴e͢m
̨a̸nd o̵u̷r m͠ili̵t̴ary tech̷no̡l̷o͜gy is̨ n͢ot̀ comp͡a͟ti͞bl̴e anyway̵s̴

No... this is not acceptable. If you are truly bringing humanitarian aid, it is to both sides.

Ooc
It is a major space station above a dead planetoid.A hanger of ships is stored on the planet.
Also,I have to go for a bit.I'll be back in a few hours,going to go watch a movie.
Okay good.You worked it out.

We have sensor buoys, Ambassador. We have our eyes on everything which they do.

w͞e nev͟ér sai̧d we were bri̡n̴ging hu͢maņi͘t͞a͡r̀ían ͠a͘id
̡w͝e ͝s̸a̡id ̡w̵e w̶ǫu͟ld͡ b̀ri͞ng ̕supp̶l͡ie͢s̀
w͢ȩ w̛i͠l̛l ͘b͢ąc͝k ̢the̡ r̕ìg̡h͝t̴fùl̢ r̨ules
̴n̶o̢t͡ th͢e̴ ̵vi͢o͠lent di͢sside̸nt/ter̴rori̴s͜t̨s̸
w̶e did̢n't̶ e͡ven̡ ͘k̨now̧ ͢the͜ word ͡t̛er͠ro̶r̀i̢s̨t̛/́d͟issi͞de̴nt
unti̕l̵ ͟t̕en͝ ̕ḑaýs͢ a̢g̛o
we ̨a̷lre̵a͘dy̡ ͞hate ̡th̵e̷m so mųc͝h͡
̸d̕o ͢nơt͜ ̀ęnforçe ỳo͟ur l͟aws and̸ ͘m̸or͜ta͟l̡ity
o͠n u͜s̨ ͝or othe̶r̨ In͜ḑependen̴t̀ n̶ation̨s

Look...
>He sighs, while taking another sip of coffee.
Both of these sides are fucked up. I've seen civil war first hand, during the one in Ploraxia. My friend, we want to end this war. With peace. Just... leave them alone to their fighting, maybe give them some food.

w̕e a̷r͜e̵ g̸oińg to ̢le̡ave the̡m t̸o̡ thei͟r ̸f̡i̷g͝ht̀in̶g̛
we ͟a̡r̡e ̷j̨ùst͟ goin͝g͝ ̸t̀o ́g͠i͟ve the ̀f̧ood̵s a̢n͟d̀ m͜ed̡ici͟ne ̢to the͝ righ̨t side

>He sighs
Its like explaining things to a small child
Alright, you know, you can send aid. Very well. But, none of the important things in the embargo.

w͝e͘ are̵ older ͡t͠h͝a͢ń your͢ ̵c̕iv͜i͢liz̷at̀i͝on̡ ̛

We know, just.... never mind. Very well, I suppose we have come to a compromise? None of the things in the embargo should not be found, or else the blockade will come back again. Good day, Mr. 12.

>[Encrypted message address to Carter of the Carnem Wastes from Director Markon]
If you want to learn more about the situation and truly help fix it meet me at the Broken Scrapper Bar on the lower levels of Serenity. If you need to bring some protection feel free but do try to be descriet.

Alright. Ensign, set course for Alqqua V, and leave the Mineclearers here to do their job.

how the fuck did you capture a living hive ship?

>The sizzling sound of static plays over the intercom, the screeching cries of a thousand souls in agony following soon after
>WARNING OTHER DIMENSIONAL FORCE DETE-########$$$$$##Enough of that
>Why hello my dear Federa-by OMEGA what the hell is going on?

its late im going to sleep

Ooc yeah dude. Been at work all day so I'll try to wake up early tomorrow for it. Honestly I'm on the Prethoryn side of this. Grand Admiral they are a member of the Federation please stop this pointless violence.

I got Stellaris so I could play Stargate mods. I basically create a bunch of Goa'uld factions and have them fight.

Insanity and the overuse of force is policy here so I'm guessing some combination of that.

Okay,I am back.Just needed a nap.
I don't know.The Prethoryns and the Ploraxians were arguing over the blockade,and a small skirmish broke out,but it's all good now.Your new body,depicted in this holoimage,is ready.
Yeah,pretty much.
>Carter sends one back.
#Okay,but we'll have to meet soon.This situation is getting bad.#
Good night Prethoryn.Also Obloss instead of capturing a ship,which doesn't make sense,how about you captured some Prethoryn corpses or something.That way you still get captured stuff but it makes sense.

should be asleep but I have this idea and im gonna post it and then go to sleep
uh̛hh̸hh hęl̸l̛l̨lo t̕h̡is is ͘u̧nit ̨1̢0 ̸uh́h u͜ni̶t 1̸2̴ ̵t͢o̶l͞d me ̵t̀o tel͡l y͟ơu t͞he͟ ĺist of whąt were ̢sendin̴g͞ to̡ th͢e̕ ̸hol̸y m͘eat
10̛.5 ̢mét̨rìç t͢o̢n̷s of͜ ̛mìlit͝ary g͞rade ņu̴t̴r̀i̧ent̵ g̨ruel͜
́20̵ m͟e͡tr͡ìc tons̶ of ̶fas͞t̢ ̶açt͜ing͝ ̕w̡ou̸nd ̀coàǵul͝an̶t̨
̴1͟5̴ th͢ou̵s̷aǹd̴ ̕inspira͢t̛i̸onal p̢o͞sţers
͜10̴ ţho͞ùśa̛n̕d cr͠ates̛ o̷f̴ ̸pl̕a̧sm̶a̷ gre̡n͡ad͝es͞
́5̕ ̧m̸et̨r̀ic to̸ns o̡f̀ ca͝k͜e

̕un͜i̡t ̨1̶2̸ s̡a͡id̨ ̷to͜ ̷sa̴ỳ ́t͘hat̀ you̴ ̛şa͟i͠d no͜ s̀ma͞ll͟ a͘rms ńot n͞o ̵exp͠l̛o͠s̕i͝v̵es̨
͢u͞h̨hh͡ ̸tha̢ts ́t͝he fi̡rs̨t s͟hiṕm̕e͢nt
sorry ̀im̡ ͟not u͢s͡ed to͢ t͠alk͟ing ̢to̡ m̢o͘no̡minds

Oh no.I don't think that's a good idea,10.
Seriously not a good idea.

Welp,whatever.I'll just direct the Hivemind to eat the dead bodies in the war,as a disposal service.

Good night

>That would be our new form? How drab. Allow me to show you a true robot body.
>*Several slots open up throughout the chamber, and a horde of very tall and very terrifying machines march out
>Behold! My own personal pet project. Aren't they just the best?

Well,yes,but this one won't be destroyed automatically by the Wastes.

It's for Waste use.Although I like those as well.

And it is not robotic.At least completely.It is biomechanical.

(( Where can I find someone to play Stellaris with who has all leviathans and utopia and can RP with? Is this the right place to ask? My discord is lalaria#8467 ))

Ooc
Yeah,you can ask here.
I can't yet,since I don't have Stellaris.
But I'm sure someone here would be willing to.

>[Encryption:Max] Operation Deathblow
>Forces involved: 21st Expeditonary Fleet,1st through 10th Battlefleets,Steel Spear super dreadnoughts,9th Auxiliary support fleet,Various Allied starships
Ground Forces:
Twenty Imperial Armies,Seventeen Imperial Marine Divisions. Close-air support groups of the Imperial Navy. Forces of Rumer's finest warriors.
Basic outline:
>Main naval battle groups engage over the Conclave Capital as other assets aid slave forces on the other Cephalopod worlds freeing them and bringing them under Imperial protection to prevent reprisals from the new regime.
That is the plan Ambassadors but have I missed anything in my absence?

Prethoryn is supplying explosives to Eortan.
And I have to get a drink.

Wait the Prethoryns have explosives? And we really need to tally up all of the votes for what to do to the Ryush sector. And while I'm no friend of the Grand Admiral and his methods I don't believe the Eortans can be trusted any more.

Yes,explosives.It technically doesn't violate the embargo,but it's gonna be a shitshow tomorrow.

I vote we stay the fuck out of the rebellion,and simply confront them about breaking Federation law.Maybe act as mediators,but that's as far as we go.No boots on the ground,no embargo,nothing.
I'm friends with Prethoryn,and while I don't personally know Obloss,Inkito is a good friend of mine and we've saved each other's lives before.

But we can't let them both interfere.What happens in Ryush,stays in Ryush,and right now our concerns are the Conclave and the Eortan breach of Federation law.

You with me?

So we really need to stop Obloss and the Pretoryns from intervening any more in the conflict. And i know Silver Frond has machines that eat metal so perhaps we could purchase a few for the Federation to disable both sides weapons. But i do believe we should investigate the Eortans and the rebels more closely before we openly support anyone. And honestly is it just me or does this seem like the beginning of a Federation civil or phrased better uncivil war? With Federation members on both sides of the conflict we must be careful.

Yes.Remember,when OMEGA arrived he said betrayal would be our undoing.We cannot let that occur.For now,we wait until Sir Ty'solan returns,or we get more info.This blockade is doing more harm than good,and is it just me,or are you not buying the "mass rape" stuff Obloss said?Because none of that has been mentioned before,and I never heard of "sensor buoys" being installed.
We investigate,and stay out of it for now.And if need be,we get Silver to help us out and disable weaponry.She's a good thinker,and will listen to reason.

Regardless,I ain't buying either side's sob story.We deal with the law breach,and try to mediate peace.

At least you're being reasonable.Both Prethoryn and Obloss are jumping the gun.
Wonder what Ovaa thinks of this.
Also,I need you to come with me to the Broken Scrapper Bar tomorrow.You're human,and so am I,and we need to deal with a very human issue.

So,what do you think's happening in Ryush?

>Aaaaaaactually, I made these by swiping a bit of material from your Wastes, and infusing just a tiny bit of magic into them. There are technically biomechanical, the outer layer is just for protection and just to show off really. Anyway, I think I shall retire as some would put it for tonight. Enjoy thine rest Ambassador.

Not gonna question the magic,since I've met wizards before.
But you may want to remove that material.The Wastes is alive,and it doesn't appreciate being removed.At least by a stranger,that is.

And we both know if you try and get it through the entrance those shiny new bodies will be scrap,no offense.

Just ask next time when you need a sample.And keep in mind that going outside my house is a death sentence in the Carnem Wastes.I'll get you the stuff you need outside.

After I put you in the Serenity complex.I already have one roommate,can't have another.

Good night buddy.You should wake up in the Serenity in your coffee maker,if the express starcode service is to be believed in it's one day shipping.My game system will be there as well.I'm cutting off your ability to enter the Wastes,pretty much.Even moving my Vox to an outpost outside.That way there'll be no more swiping in my Wastes.

So yeah.I'll help you in research,and we can be all buddy-buddy with your new body.

Just stay off my fucking lawn.

I'm going to call Jahni.

My Roots are already working on the disarmament of anyone coming with 10k of them with anything larger than a pocket knife, don't worry about that. I have several mercenary contracts for sell as well, although they will, regardless of orders, be focused purely on the pacification of hostile forces and a resolution to this conflict with as minimal bloodshed as possible.

((Sounds fun. Sent an invite, Ragebrew#2666))

Anywho who need some foodstuffs? We have made another surplus of it, again.

We always have a market for new delicacies from across the galaxy. That and excess plant matter can be always used for biofuel. This continuing conflict is starting to take its toil on the solar power systems, and the ground units are resorting to grazing local flora for extra energy.

The Mad Hierarch's space forces are broken, their defenses breached. It is time to begin our plan of attack on Cephi Primaris and dethrone the High Hierarch.

How many rebellions are going on here? Honestly, I take a sight seeing tour around the colonies and I miss all the upheaval.

I do hope this is a clean coup.

Ive got the DLC so im up for it

I own everything except the plantoid species pack

ok im back so we are ready if karl is here

G͟ơơḑ ̧ḿor͘n-
͡PLEASE ̶NEVE͡R ͞M̕E͟N̨TIO̡N ̨T͠HAT ̨HIVEM͡I͝NḐ OR ̀D͞E̷ST̷ROY̸IN̕G A͞N͝ E̡NTIRE ̨S̛ECTO͟R WIŢH̷ T͜HAT ͘H̸IV͟E͝ḾI̵N͟D͜ IN̸ A̷ FIT OF P͞IQ̷U̢E EV̴ER͘ ÀGA͢IN̵
f͜r̕ie͘nd̕ly̨ ̕r̕em͢i̢nd̶ȩr̀ ͡th̀at w͝ȩ ͝a͝re n̷ot ̶p̸ar͝t ͘of̷ y̨ou͠r ̴fedeŗa̢t̛ion ̵and j͢us̡t̛ assoc̕ia̡t̨e ourse̶lv͝e̸ş ̧w̨i̛t̸h ̸ y̨o͝u becau͘se ̛we ͢li͠k͘e/w̸an͢t͡ ͠t͜o̧
̵t͠hat̶ b͡ei͢n̕g̡ sa̡id ̢w̷e̸ c̛a̡n ͢not send th̸e ex̷plo͢si̵ve̕ su͡p͠pl͟ies
th̸ing̷/͠parsi̶n̵g i̴t th̸rough ̡ we ̕rea͡lize͘ ̷they͠ pro͝b͜a̛bly ̸w̢ơuldn͘'t ̡ ̛bé ab̧le ͜t͢o ͝use ͟t̷h͜em͜ riģht ̢ any̸wa̴ys̷ ̸
w̧ha̛t ̀įs up wi͘th ̶th̛e ob̷l͞oss any͡ẃay̵s wh͠y̢ ̷d͜oe͝s h͜ę wa̸nt to in̵v͝adè a s̸ov͠er̢e̛ign͜ ̀nąti̶òn̶ ̕and wa͟r anot͝her͝ for ̨t̴h e͡ sake̢ of invadi͞n̶g̛ t͢h̀e̷ ͝firs̡t

OOC Respond to this post when you have the
time and the meeting will start

Good morning Federal Council members

Should we get a steam group so we can announce when people want play some stellaris?

morin'

Not as much as a rebellion, more like a coup d'etat. Our High Hierarch is blind and I plan on taking his position from him, then reunite my kin under my leadership.

Well, as you seem far friendlier than the last of your kind that I met, the usual offer for mercenary assistance remains. I trust you have the general support of your soon to be subjects for this?

so when will start the ground battle,my army is ready

They will abide to my will as it demands in the chain of ascension. My destiny as High Hierarch shall not be denied.
Soon, very soon, we have to acknowledge which armies will attack the surface structures and which armies will strike underwater with me.

My forces are fuckin' sharks,we'll go with you

So you're only claim to rulership shall be that you crushed the former rulers army, most likely killing large portions of your population and damaging infrastructure, while forcing your people to comply with your rule simply because no one else will have the means to oppose you.

Half tempted to just drop some Trunks on your world to begin repairs regardless of your wishes on the matter. Actually, never mind, I am going to anyways. They will not interfere with your plans, so long as you do not bring your conflict towards them. I don't care who gets to have the fanciest hat amongst your people, just that your people don't starve in the streets because your war scorched their fields.

um i think dey live under sea,don't have any fields

Field, kelp forest, algae mats, what have you. Point remains your joint conflict will not leave his people without scars. We seek to minimize those.

Well,I am back.Needed some rest after yesterday.
Once Karl is here,we can commence the battle.
Why do you guys use slaves again?
Okay
Can I have some for breakfast?
Okay,that's good.How are you?Have you fully healed?
Let's just leave Ryush how it is.I'm just gonna talk about their breach of Federal law.

And I've done worse than use a hive to wipe out sectors.
VOX,also,that Wastes material will just turn back to human flesh once you leave the Wastes,and it'll decay away unnaturally in a couple days.There are reasons why I can't field fleets of planet sized ships outside the Wastes.So you may want to get new human flesh after you arrive at the Serenity.
And stay out of the Wastes,please.I'd rather not ruin those new bodies,they actually look cool.

As for all of you guys,if you see a coffeemaker on the front desk in a box,don't use it.That'd be kinda rude.

OOC

Made a discord chat for those who wish to futz about in real time, or join a Stellaris game. Growing beyond just a simple free form group like wizard guild or dragon Veeky Forums

discord.gg/bBMPp2

Ooc
Okay.I don't have Stellaris though.

Outside of some minor singing around my upper leaves, I've made a full recovery. Nothing outside a little cosmetic scarring, and I think it looks quite dashing on me. Thank you for your concern, Carter.

((This will be changed in all due time.))

I have returned we may commence the invasion now.