Can we have a mini diorama thread? Not just GW games, but any mini? I wanna see some awesome scenes!

Can we have a mini diorama thread? Not just GW games, but any mini? I wanna see some awesome scenes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaB1YLYnqu0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have nothing to contribute but I like gryph hounds and like this thread by default

That is pretty damn cool. That marauder is fucked.

Sure

That squig's been jucin'

He better be

>lacking appropriate quantity of beaks/10

I know it's a bit shit and more multibasing than diorama but I like them...

I have a handful of them at home, this one was taken as WIP. My favourite is a skellie tetsudo

Are minis on a diorama condemned or can I still remove them and play with them? What I'm saying is, is there a secret way to make a hole on the diorama where I can put the base in? Considering how bases are formed (bottom is wider than the top) if I just "put" my figurines on a hole there would be a visible gap around it. But I also like my figurines and still want to use them. What do?

Magnets.

That one is so fucking cool. The marines are literally getting buried in Nids.

W-what is that pixelated part?

Probably what actually happened in the battle of Baal.

The Barbed Lash of Slaanesh

Post the skellie testudo

Man, those stealth suits look great. All 3 of them.

The camu/predator stealth is master grade

I don't have a pic there and I'm at work. If this thread is alive by then I'll take a pic and post it

Is that mammoth a custom sculpt? It looks fucking huge.

It's from FW

>like I give a fuck

W-what the fuck man

I fuckin' love these so much

what is it about these things that's so GOOD yo

Ikr? Gryph hounds are metal azf

YO that's pretty ballin'

This is the real Warhammer40k

This one is based on the 3rd ed codex cover, pic related I think was made by GW and is more the original RT cover.

And this here is more of the diorama.

the image doesn't even show half the cool shit in the diorama either

youtube.com/watch?v=xaB1YLYnqu0&feature=youtu.be

>brother goriel completely unmodified
perfection

Is that...

FUCK I LOVE THIS ONE.

Btw, anyone got a pic of the Hive Fleet Moloch diorama with the Harridan? It was modeled to look like the Harridan is chasing after a Deathwatch landspeeder and a space wolf marine leaps from the landspeeder with an axe. It's supposed to look like that scene out of Reign of Fire.

Another I can't seem to find is one when Archaon's horse is being branded. It's in the snow. Archaon is watching his minions hold his horse as one is approaching it with a brand. It was awesome.

Also anyone got any siege dioramas?

Thats more than cool.

I know the one you're talking about, but i don't have it. What i want to know is, how is that pillar supporting that Knight without crumbling?

Ikr? It's probs one of my favorites. Fuck I love Corvus armor, and I wish that tac squads came with enough of it.

This may sound a bit rude, but this really captured the feel of the digital paintings that have been in vogue for a few years now.

That detail is crazy

That nearly look like a digital painting

Just an ordinary whip of flesh

>battlefleet gothic

MMMMMM bby

Anyone have anything more like this??

was amazed when I saw it in 2013. Still amazed today. Even more so when this now corresponds with the actual lore.

Lore meaning Leviathan and Baal?

Yeah it's covered in the 8th edition book

basically every successor chapter answered the call for aid, even the renegades (lamentors didn't). They deployed all across the system and did their best to slow the bids on all fronts, slowly leviathan pushed it's way to baal and it's moons and with multiple chapter masters dead the last of the blood angels prepared to make their stand.
Then the warp rift opened baal was frozen in time, the nids on baal's moon were eaten by the blood angels demon nemesis who I can't recall the name of and leviathan fucked off/was destroyed. Guilluman shows up with his pretty marines and fleet and saves the defenders at the last second. Numarines for all who survived.

This is considered artistic nudity yeah?

Holy shit, sometimes I forget how ugly Oldhammer was.

Just imagine that looking at the current marines in a few years will be the same

glorious slaanesh is glorious

I really love the simplicity of this one.

How do people make those? 3d printing?

boyo that sounds nuts. I've read bits and pieces.

Nahh, I like reg marines lol. Primaris do look cool though.

It's about this big

kek.
Nah, you buy a wooden plinth or a picture frame or whatever else you got that could pass as base and build some scenery on it like you would while building a gaming table.
Obviously more involved than gaming pieces, but the principles are the same.

This is fucking excellent.

HOLY SHIT

I remember this one from an old copy of white dwarf.
I like the effort that must have gone in to converting this

not sure if this counts but this product model from wrath of kings looks like a nice diorama