Rate first dinner in my apartment I got with my crypto gains lads :-)

Rate first dinner in my apartment I got with my crypto gains lads :-)

did you go buy eggs to dinner in your lambo?

crypto paid for the dinner or the apartment?

all kiding aside good job user

Both technically

You should have spent less on the apartment and more on dinner.

I wish i just had a little apartment with a few things.

instead i have a big ass 2600 sqft house 5 bedroom 3 bath with just me and my girlfriend.

FUCKING HATE having a big house so fucking stupid, such a waste of space, im literally growing weed in one of the rooms because i have no idea what to do with the room. My girlfriend wanted the big house to "grow into"

FUCK!!!

>video gamer controller
enjoy it while it lasts manchild, your life is probably pathetic

its for netflix fuckwad

get a pool table a home studio even if you arent musical and home gym with a punch bag set to fuck up when you lose all your doge trying to short

>netflix
even worse

You can always sell the house and move, you know

he's that one guy thats that everyone sees on netflix 24/7

the home gym is a good idea, my girlfriend wants one of the rooms to be sex dungeon, we go to swinger clubs and what not so she wants to have sex parties at the house. The gym idea would be pretty good

same here, all i ever use my xbox for is netflix

op invested in bancor

your girlfriend sounds like a complete piece of trash and you do too

I'm in a 4 x 2 and have similar feelings. Sometimes he do "sleepovers" in the guest bedroom jsut to give those rooms some use.

why you so mad

>bought a house
>with your gf
enjoy commonlaw marriage and losing the house you paid too much for

Don't eat eggs, dietary cholesterol leads to high serum cholesterol which leads to heart disease.

Eat a huge pile of steamed vegetables and some chickpeas instead

cuck

shes actually really high class like really really high class.

I sometimes hate going around her family because of how high class they are, it's like the sweet innocent girl that fell in love with the bad boy but i have to keep my past a secret from her family, like my heroin addiction and my time spent in jail. Its really annoying at times, but no she is far from trashy

how am i a cuck? i literally get to play with a bunch of different girls all the time, we don't do full swap only soft swap my girlfriend rather play with other girls with me then to play with other guys so i don't see how that makes me a cuck..

so high class she wants to have >SEX PARTIES in your house
ah yeah the sweet innocent high class girl that goes to swinger parties!!!!! and you are a drug addict convict, how fitting. Enjoy your pitiful life, scum.

That's the lamest shit I've ever heard in my life

i don't get what sounds bad about that

of course you don't, because you're human garbage.

cringe

maybe, but why should i care?

you've obviously never even been in a situation that is even remotely similar meaning you probably have never met any of your girlfriends family, probably because you have never actually had a girlfriend.. like ever

Forget it, user. While it has been established that eggs contain cholesterol, it has not yet been proven conclusively that they actually raise the level of serum cholesterol in the human blood stream.

What an embarrassing reply. When you hold yourself to such low standards, people consider you a moron.

LOL ACTUAL KEK BOI

are you sure she's as high class as you say she is?
what city do you live in by the way?

Nice larp neetboy

Good investment man, just gotta think about it that way. If its in a good place and you take care of it, maybe upgrade a bit you can turn a profit on it or maybe rent some space out. Its just another altcoin but you got massive bags.

So one of those Egg Council creeps got to you too, huh?

I make $103k in my normie job and i eat eggs twice a day for meals to keep costs down so i can invest more, good decision

egg bro

Enjoy getting fucked over by your girlfriend and her making claims to your property in court because you guys lived together.

Women are entitled brats dawg

women always want a big house but dont want to pay the $$$

I hope you made enough gains to take some time off to learn how to cook, because that shit looks straight up college-tier.

Fucking rekt, you paid your way into slavery.
All that money and no sense.
Sell it immediately.

its her house....

and yeah i know she is an entitled brat, she grew up rich as fuck like super fucking rich her grandma was driven around in a limo where ever she would go until she died.

yeah, i've been with her for 5 years. I know her well.

ok

Post pics of your girlfriend and house

Pretty good problem to have though. Still if I were you, I would never dream of doing that man.

>scrambled eggs

are you fucking twelve?

adults take their eggs sunny side up or over easy.

grow the fuck up faggot. jesus christ.

Projecting much?

>frogposter
>thinking adults all have to do things a certain way

Textbook normie. Please end your life.

not gunna do that

i just came in here to say i hate having a big house and that i wish i had a smaller one.. i don't get why people get all crazy

my girlfriend has been on playboy morning show and did some other things for maxim so im not gunna put her out there like that, if i didn't tell you about the sex stuff and her family life then i would, we have posted many things on /b/ before while doing coke and cleaning the house but we never told anybody anything about our lifes

heres a blurred one though, ill post one of the playboy morning show but ill blur that out too, as for the house, it's dark out, but if youd like i could take you for a tour, it's empty and has nothing but concrete downstairs

lol

nice larp

heres one of playboy morning show, shes been on there alot so you might be able to find her

I'd ask why on earth you would date a whore but you don't deserve any better.

why do you think im larping about hating to live in a big house? it seriously isn't that great it's just the two of us and it's really just too much house, like there is no need for it.

if this isnt some elaborate larp... its really sad you feel the need to post this

>chex for dinner

god damn, no wonder the people here are such brainlets

no steak or lobster... 3/10 at least you havent peaked yet... maybe get a job too since you are a long way off from that lambo

>I'd ask why on earth you would date a whore
i've asked myself that a few times, until i remember all the times when i've had 2-3 girls sucking my dick at once, some of which are playboy models. But seriously, it's not as great as you would think

Checked. Wish I would have put this dinner in crypto 2 months ago. I'm depressed and feel hopeless.

someone asked, im not larping i just came in here to say i hate living in a big house and that i wish i just had a small apartment like OP. I really don't get why you guys are giving me such a hard time for the way my life is. FUCK!

>it's not as great as you would think
I think it would be completely horrible, so it probably is. Sex before marriage is pathetic and your girlfriend is a literal whore.

I live in a 2600ft house all by myself. Whats the fucking problem? I love it. I have racecars and have car parts even in the living room.

>Sex before marriage is pathetic
i realized that when i was about 19 but it was about 5 years too late by then.

>your girlfriend is a literal whore.
she likes playing with other girls and having me join so i don't see how that is such a bad thing

Because (((they))) sell us a dream while not allowing the opportunity. Even my dog told me I was a piece of shit old fag just now. Sad thing - he is right. Lectured me to work more even though I work 24 hours a day. Told me to love my wife more even though she hates me. Told me to be nicer even though I'm the only one that's nice. Told me to get rid of hope. And his dick is bigger than mine.

Bye guys

>i don't see how that is such a bad thing
because you are practicing literal polygamy, you don't understand how this will NEVER in any case result in a stable situation for family in 15 or even 50 years? absolute dog

I dunno thos eggs dont look bad

Stfu with your humble brags. You obviously came in here to brag. Fuck off no one cares

It's just too much house imo. i would honestly just want a small 3 bedroom 2 bath house with a 3 car garage and a pool in the back.

is that dalmatian deaf by chance? i want a dalmatian but i hear most of them are deaf

Pools are a headache, they are a nightmare to maintain and your homeowners insurance will go up cuz muh babies might fall in an drown. Neighbor up the street tore his out.

>Fuck off no one cares
obviously some people do because they brought it up. read the thread ass hat

Dude fuck off, my limited exposure to your personality tells me you suck

everyone tells me that but i live in southern California and i don't work so id probably be in the pool all day during the summer. Its the one thing i want but there does seem to be alot of cons behind it, like alot, especially if it isn't used

>Dude fuck off, my limited exposure to your personality tells me you suck
no you

Wanna trade? I have a 1BR apartment. Hope you don't mind me subleasing the rest of the rooms.

Gj op. That's a step forward. Keep it up

As someone who has been in the BDSM scene, you're pretty pathetic rn m8. I really dont understand wbat you wanted to get out of this thread, unless to try to win the admiration of a bunch of basement dwelling NEETs on a Mongolian stamp trading collective, and if that was your goal, congratulations, you're a failed normie. Please take your gfs leather collar and neck yourself.

>commonlaw marriage
that's a meme ya dip

if it were my house id rent out the rooms forsure, but my girlfriend has "plans" for all of them.

Is it just you in the 1br apartment?

Pit bull/great Dane mix. Amazing dog. Rescued him at 12 weeks and he is muh neeg. These are the only 2 beings that love me anymore.

cuck

it's me and two pals, of course I'm subleasing my room

all i did was say i hate living in a big house man wtf? seriously why so salty? read my first post everyone just started giving me a hard time because i hate living in a big house and would rather live in a smaller apartment like OP.

Jesus Christ

>dry cereal filled with gmo corn
>undercooked omelette
3/10

get a cereal without transgenic abomination establishment cancer corn. and cook your eggs longer, the eggs should also be organic because they feed the chickens gmo corn otherwise.

it's a trap, the corn/soy/canola/sugar unless it says organic theres an 80% its gmos. lot of people getting sick. its been banned in many countries.

merry cyrptmas everyone

they look comfy as fuck. are they taking your spot? cause i don't think you're getting it back anytime soon lol

3 people in a 1 bedroom?

nothing to do with your "big house", you are a pathetic drug addict shell of a human with a literal whore for a girlfriend in a polygamous promiscuous relationship.

1. chex is rice cereal (99% gmo so you got me)
2. Theyre farm fresh organic local eggs from farmers market (only $4.50)

I have a 3 bedroom 3 1/2 bathroom 2,500 square foot home and I live alone. You shouldn't of listened to that roastie, I've never had a gf btw.

Lol. Guys my house is too big. Guys my gf has been on playboy. Guys my gf let’s me fuck other girls and joins in. Yup no being a bragging douchbag there.

>5 bedroom
3 kids and a guest room
seems reasonable
you may hate it now, but the idea behind a large house is to have a large family

thats why the tiny houses trendy with childless millenials these days are called "cuck sheds"

and so the tiny house movement frightens many. since the population replacement rate for many demographics is so low. and the cuck shed trend is indicitive of shrinking family sizes and fewer married couples having children.

with the family being the foundational unit of civilization, it's not clear we can survive a future without the family unit. these cuck sheds are literally killing us.

so fill your house, problem solved

i've actually been clean of heroin for 7 years only do coke, xannax, and smoke weed every once in awhile.

not sure why you gotta hate so hard.

thats a nice size for room and bath numbers, i think it's the room thing that gets me, it's like just empty rooms. do you have formal dining room?

Wouldn't trade Marlin man for a bitcoin. 5 bch and I'll cry while handing him over with dog food, a leash and collar, toys, etc. to you. Look, he loves you user.

How is this relevant to biz?

>2600 sf
>””””big””””
Maybe that’s considered big in Haiti....

lol, me again. just read the part about his gf letting other dudes bang her while he watches. and he wants a tiny house, probably doesn't want kids. millenial degenerate cuck lusts for a cuckshed but his wife wanted a sex dungeon for fucking strangers so she made him pay for a larger house.

LOL

adv home in amrica is 2300 square feet your mother basement is 500 square feet. i know you dont know math

This bitch is Emma Jane. She is more.

seriously i can't even have normal relationships with people anymore, even friends from way back because the way my life is, im not trying to be that way, its just the way it happend. I didn't go hunting for a playboy girlfriend, she found me at a strip club that i used to hang out at all the time, she was meeting one of my friends there that she was friends with and we've been together since.

I didn't ask for any of this, i didn't ask for a big ass house, i didn't ask for a hot ass girlfriend thats on playboy that likes to invite other girls to the bedroom. I didn't ask for any of it but yet it destroys my fucking social life because people just hate me because of my situation. Im not trying to brag im just speaking about my situation and how id rather have a simple apartment.

Sweet. I'm a car guy myself. What do you race?
I have a 911 SC, 987 Cayman S and my autocross car is 240sx.

>my HIGH HIGH HIGH CLASS girlfriend hangs out at strip clubs and sex parties!~