ChainLink has Passed REQ in Market Cap, Nearing 200m

Next stop is $1. Buy in while you can, you won't be seeing this under .50cents ever again Veeky Forums.

I think the pump is over for today
Whales are switching between req and link
Req should start pumping right now

$1000 + 2018 ????

>you won't be seeing this under .50cents ever again /biz
They said this during sibos too

this is just shit, sell it all and buy something good like sonm

If you had bought in a few weeks ago you would have already quadrupled your investment user. It's still not too late, this is going to $5 EOY.

should i sell req for link?

Yes, Link will be absolute winner

Tfw you thought link was just a meme :(

Yes, LINK has 100x potential while REQ only has around 10x. Now is the time to buy before liftoff.

How do I buy Link as cheaply as possible?

hopefully it keeps rising
req hardly moves up

47 cents was high at sibos... ATH time baby.
take me to lamboland

LINK will touch every single industry and business. Youd have to be FUCKING insane not to buy and hold this goldmine right now and go around chasing pumps instead.

500x*

I won't say dubs is wrong, but i was thinking more near 1000x

Can confirm

just sold all and will buy back when it hits .40 again tomorrow nerd suck my wee wee

I’m over here dying to buy more and cuckbase won’t give my my BTC until december 27th. I wish I could buy LINK directly, now

>sold all my link for lumens because I was tired of links shit

should I buy back in during the next dip? I miss being deluded...

New ath, this is fucking it!

build a time-machine.

But if REQ goes 10x before LINK begins to moon you can take the gains from REQ and stick them into LINK. This is the definition of exponential gains.

Holy shit, checked.

sold all rebuy later under 0.35, seriously, there is no good reason for it to moon right now.

insiders are buying it up

No way. I refuse to get JUSTd by link.

I think you made the same mistake as the rest of us user. I don't think this is ever going back down to there. I got fucking liquidated so hard lmao, I'm honestly not even mad. This is so ridiculous it's hilarious. Looks like I'm going all in on QASH now.

nah it's another pnd like always. never had the balls to trade it before even tho it was obvious, hopefully im right.

Holy fuck

Fucking idiot. We are probably going to see huge bullrun now.

I respect your dignity, godspeed with all your missions

STINKY LINKYS!

That's what I thought up until 3500 sats user. breaking 4100 is beyond the capital of any PnD group...that's literally millions and millions of dollars used to pump this. It's gotta be insiders or Sergey himself.

one last roll for certain.

---->be true!!!

you're actually shilling 2 SHItCOINS here

LOL

smart contracts are kinda like the lightning network. cool in theory but in reality no one gives a shit. lets face it. if smart contracts where going to take off and become the next big thing it would have happened by now.

Hmm, that's because they're not very useful without real world data.

dont sell all your req - good future potential. but definitely sell most of it or all ur other shitcoins with no future and buy link. Hands down one of the best investments u can make in crypto

they are happening... see: REQ, FUN, BAT, LINK, etc all killing your faggot coins that provide no value

wow this guy is a super retard or just desperate for cheaper link. probs tried to daytrade like a fag haha BTFO