Why's everyone prefer this over Bitfinex, Bittrex, etc.?

Why's everyone prefer this over Bitfinex, Bittrex, etc.?

XMR withdrawals have been suspended for days and nobody from the exchange even comments on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002995711-Binance-PC-Client-Version-1-2-0-Upgrade
binance.com/clientDownloads.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Burger friendly and doesn't operate like a waterlogged piece of shit like trex does

Give binance a little time. Way better than bittrex

So? You can just convert it to eth and withdraw it if you want to take profits

I like it much better, it just feels better to use. Much better UX

its still dirty eth

Because it's better?

They have a very slick and polished mobile app which means you can keep track of things on the go. They add coins fairly frequently but vet them well enough that all the random shitcoins don't get in

Then withdraw in another coin? if you just want to hold XMR then leave it on chinance? if you dont trust chinance then why are you putting money onto it in the first place

this.

using their PC app on a SSD is godlike. instant order updates/trade history/candles

no laggy bullshit browser.

I wondered about that. Really better than the browser? I love their android app.

I didn't know they had a pc app. Where go?

my Binance boyzzz, pump on CND tonight baby!!!

dont forget take a little profit on way up

where to get pc app

fuck yes. ill never go back to the browser.

theres some weird quirks with it.

>soon as coins are listed, you need to close the app and re-open.

>some weird chinese shit every once in a while

>chart doesn't show price on it. directly (see pic attached)

>also multi chart different coins or different timeframes (1m, 5m, etc)

otherwise, its super fucking fast. i have an SSD and a decent computer but for some reason with high volume, chrome, firefox, any fucking browser gets DEMOLISHED. constantly freezing and slowing down. the app keeps me alive in REAL TIME during those massive volume swings.

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002995711-Binance-PC-Client-Version-1-2-0-Upgrade

the multicharts

fuh bruh when?

every few days we can do another one on Binance get all your powder ready. CND tonight into the weekend.

ok locking in

Forgot to ask, targets?

It's pretty good alright but there are some things that are desperately needed on the client.

1. Multi EMA lines. They have 2 on the advanced tab on their website but on the client you only get 1, which is odd.

2. Something other than candlesticks. Like Heikin-Ashi.

3. The option to say, ctrl+click the chart at a specific price and that price would then appear in the "limit" price box. Would be very handy.

I actually emailed them about the EMA lines but their "feedback" page didn't actually have a "suggestions" or "feedback" option so I had to palace it in API.

I'm thinking I maybe make a reddit account since they seem to be active on there.

>Binance

A trailing stop loss would also be killer.

We can move targets as we go but i see it going past 500

desktop app is god tier enjoy trading on your cuck exchange fag

different currencies available. i prefer binance desu bitfinix was a bit weird. like mt gox weird. i always move coins to offline wallet after any purchase tho

don't have to verify identity to trade

I can't buy or sell on the app, always just "failed"

Well no I want to keep it XMR, just move it to a wallet.
I trust it to buy but would rather not long term hold on there.
Where do you coordinate these?

ah yes the daily binance shill bittrex fud thread

Bittrex doesn't allow new users, it's UI is fucking disgusting looking, it's charts are way too simple (lol no macd or rsi) and it's US based. I haven't used the others but the only reason I ever use trex is because certain groups I'm a part of use it.

We will do it right here. Open to all biz binance users. No celebrity needed lol

binance.com/clientDownloads.html

b-but my mcafee

make a thread, I'll put 1k into a pump

>tfw you go to buy a lesser known coin on Bittrex cause its the only exchange
>get stuck in the 45 day loop verification abyss

there goes those gains..

WHY IS BINANCE PREFERRED OVER OTHERS? GEE IDK MAYBE ITS BCUZ OF
>two different UI for trading and both are very nice, likely among the best ever
>only requires your email address to sign up, no bullshit
>lets you deposit up to 2 BTC right off the bat (yeah no personal information required)
>Binance coin (BNB) lets you get discounts in trading fees
>the earlier the you acquire BNB the larger the discount is, up to 50%
>the reward for referring someone is 50% commission on all trading fees they make (received instantly)
>it's super fast
>based in China (fuck off IRS)
>Going to eventually offer the same service as FUCKING COINBASE
>The Coinbase-type service is going to work better and it won't rape you with fees like goybase does
>Essentially Binance will be the thing that's most likely to kill Coinbase once and for all
Bottom line, it makes trading seamless and easy and that lets you focus on making more money, I didn't even mention Binance Launchpad and Binance Labs. Switch to Binance already

if i convinced you plug in my referral code when you sign up, thanks: 10930125

I refused to touch trex until after they verified me... It's a shitshow over there.

Ah k, thought you may have had a Discord or a Telegram or something. I'll keep an eye out for the thread

Thread is up. Help out and post in it. Thanks

What's the deal with fractional coins on binance? Been confused by that and have stayed away.

It was an issue for me before too, but once I realized I guy buy BNB coins with my dust (fractional coins) and save myself tons on trade fees I warmed up to it.

kek