YOU TOLD ME THAT THIS IS SCAM AND SHITCOIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU TOLD ME THAT THIS IS SCAM AND SHITCOIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Not even 1/3 of ATH
Call me once it breaks 12k sats

Sorry. I was still accumulating. All done now. Buy in now or you’ll be sorry. ;)

It is a scam shitcoin

>you told me

>decided to hold REQ instead of LINK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dont sell your REQ just yet

you said you was deads

>measuring in bubblecoin

Why

Where is this non-believer?

Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker? The only arguments are that the project may fail or LINK may not be adopted. Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK. This isn't some bullshit Bitcoin knockoff or "The Chinese ______". Bitcoin can always be forked again, updated, lightning network and so on, but you think LITECOIN is a better hold than LINK? Are you kidding me? Anyone in their right mind would agree that it is more likely for Chainlink to be widely adopted than for Litecoin to overthrow Bitcoin. For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now! That is a cool ONE MILLION DOLLARS once the main net is live (2018) and we see widespread adoption (2020). The only reason these unfortunate souls - the nolinkers - aren't accumulating is because they don't have the patience to read into anything that isn't directly marketed to them like the latest super hero movie. There is no excuse for link to be absent from your portfolio. Perhaps one day you'll look back on my post and be grateful I led you down the path of light. Maybe you'll look back, full of regret for buying into the FUD, right before you pull the trigger.

but how come? link doesn't seem that special as a coin.

you're right, its shit

hahah shitcoin is already dumping

Stinky Linky dumpety doo
I've got another puzzle for you
Stinky Linky dumpety dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me

Who do you blame when you coin takes a hit
And the market stinks worse than Pajeet shit?
Blaming yourself is a lie and a shame
You know exactly who's to blame

Some random user on Veeky Forums

Stinky Linky dumpety da
FOMO in now and you will go far
You can drive in lambos too
Like the Stinky Linkies dumpety do

People buying it because it held value well during BTC dump. Once BTC adjusts and stabilises, expect a sizeable dip

This is great for Links reputation, Link has now completely decoupled from Bubblecoin and will now be seen as a safe haven refuge for when BTC dips.

Expect a lot of easy pumps in the coming months boys.

sell it when it's lower and buy link when it's higher

lol saved

>tfw I became a stinky linkie for the first time ever yesterday

Never thought this day would come, but you faggots are alright.

>doesn't buy LINK
>listens to pajeets calling it a scam
>doesn't listen to Veeky Forums
JUST

>tfw no LINK
>tfw all in REQ
>tfw nogains

Did people really fall for the weak fud? You deserve to stay poor.

it doesnt matter anymore, link is bleeding to 0.15c again

REQ and LINK are going to moon at the same rate. REQ has better business backings and lots of daily everyday usage and LINK is going to have widespread backend use.

I'm all in on REQ with no regrets. But I am trying to swing in some LINK on the dip.

Not bad. I give it a solid 7/10. Could have been better.

c-can i buy more

We are the LINK marines and we will not sell!

Dell your req in the low to buy link near ath!

Here we saw how stupid this is. Yeah, my portfolio doubled in satoshi vise when BTC went from 20000$ to 10000$. Nice gains! Was about to cash out
Oh, except my portfolio was worth LESS IN FIAT WHICH IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS

linkie partnership

This is your General speaking.

Everything is in divine order. The ones who have a certain amount of consciousness along with emotional stability to hold deserve a whole new standard of life in this emerging new world that is so rapidly approaching.

The mainstream have always been stupid. Wise philosophers even since ancient Greek have known this.

Rest assured soldier. Your efforts shall not be in vain. God knows and understands. You shall come feast in Valhalla with me by my side.

I got in at .50. Am I fucked?

better late than never. I'm going to lamboland, you might have to settle for hondaland

user it will dip back to $0.1

well that depends how much you and I bought. 8K here, maybe a used lambo?

>this
Fucking stupid ass people measuring in satoshis

This. Pump doesn't have any particular reason. Whales are just got bored and decided to make some quick cash on link bagholders. It will deep to .005 in a couple of days. Saw this before, wil see it again.

good, good

Thanks for this mate.

It has.. its because of the update only the raise is only being felt now because of all the btc/bcc drama

What you said, doesn't make any sense - you do know that you enter Valhalla only after death, right?

what the fuck? I held off on buying because I didn't want to buy high. why did it go even higher??

Yes user my sat vallue went through the roof the past 2 days. Now I can cash out $6000 less than I had 3 days ago. Measuring in Sats is fucking stupid.

No it's not. BTC will recover and outpace the growth of any alt. When BTC is trading sideways you accumulate BTC. That's why you see an explosion of Alts. When BTC crashes you hedge. When that's done you cash out of Alts and stay in BTC. Repeat the cycle. Cash out to $ at the top.

You're retarded if you cash out now. If you needed the money then you should've never put it in Crypto from the first place.

You're retarded, user.

>yfw when LNK surges past LINK because of normies

I'm backing off because I barely know how into crypto.
I'm trying to figure out what taxes, if any, I would owe trading fiat into ETH, and ETH into LINK if any.

Can a linkie please provide me with the pic of our god with those fwggots from barclay

I'm doubting to go all-in on LINK or REQ.

I already own 25% LINK and 25% REQ and 50% SALT. But when the SALT platform comes out I want to devote fully to LINK and REQ.

Any reason I should choose LINK over REQ or the reverse?