Knight got raped by the goddess of the hunt

>Knight got raped by the goddess of the hunt
>The priests believe that the heavily traumatized knight is blessed.

Is this tasteless and I should remove it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdV_bzJgRxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A woman can't rape anyone, especially a man.

Just have other NPCs not necessarily agree with the priests statement.

He's got his reason to think the knight is blessed, but someone else might think differently.

>rape
>is this tasteless

Keep it.

As long as he wasn't penetrated and she wasn't a futa.

In that case off to Auschwitz with you.

Men can't be raped.

There OP, you got the reply you wanted.

If you have to ask if something is okay, it's most likely not okay.

General rule of thumb.

Depends on your players

Only if the goddess isn't hot.

Tasteless? I don't know. Worse things have happened in mythology and fantasy.

However, depending on the players, it might be a touchy subject, and personally, I'd err on the side of caution if I don't know my players enough to know if they'd be okay with it.

Depends on how you present it.
Are you going for some ancient mythological vibe, like 'the goddess took the form of a beautiful woman and seduced him' deal? Or are you just shamelessly inserting your fetish by saying 'the giant muscular goddess lustfully pounced upon the knight, pinned him between her trunk-like thighs, and cried "TIME FOR SNU-SNU"?

Why was he heavily traumatized? Was he saving himself? Did he hate the goddess in question? Did ahe use intense psychedelic bullshit to fuck his mind up as well? Did she give him an std or an injury of any kind? Is he now a father who has to take care of or provide for a kid he didn't want? Did she get freaky in a way he wasn't down with?

We need more information OP. It's hard to tell.

Unless you're dropping it on them out of the blue like the rape equivalent of "rocks fall everyone dies", and it actually fits with the game world because the gods here are Greek-style gods whose preferred pastime is fucking with mortals.
Otherwise, stop GMing forever.

>Worse things have happened in mythology and fantasy.
I can't remember a single case of men being raped by goddesses to be honest

That's hilarious. Absolutely keep it.

Rape is neither funny nor charming unless the knight is underage and the goddess a tender and loving onee-chan type

>Why was he heavily traumatized?
Because no means no, user.
Except in Polish.

Yes, but DID he mean no?

If rape is touchy but murder isn't, commit yourself to either suicide or a mental institution.

At least he wasn't turned in a deer. Hunt goddeses are walking trouble, mate.

What makes you think he wasn't turned into a deer, hunted, pierced and then raped?
And then turned back?

If he didn't get stuck with an std, a kid, further social obligations or an injury then it doesn't matter.

She did some shit he wasn't into? Yeah that's bad.

He was saving himself or abstaining entirely? Well fuck man get revenge, die trying or get over it.

ok

> >Knight got raped by the goddess of the hunt
Oh well, at least he wasn't skinned alive, his tongue cut off, his nails removed forcefully, his eyes removed whimsically and all the other little joys of live that everyone involved with The Hunt adores.
He was merely raped. Good for him. So, yeah, in a sense, he IS blessed.

t. Slav

Amerifriends have a strange sense of morality. Don't go too hard on them. :^)

This is pretty great. I like it.

The Knight launches a crusade to wipe all worshipers of the Goddess of the Hunt from the face of the earth to weaken her to such a pint he can murder the shit out of her to avenge his shame.

You only have to live with the trauma from one of those.

> murder the shit out of her to avenge his shame
>not raping her for maximum karmic retribution
user, it's like you don't even ironic justice.

>not forgiving her and slowly training her to be your hunt goddess waifu
fug off

also >implying she wouldn't enjoy the rape

>forgiveness
I said justice, not mercy. You can't have both.
>also >implying she wouldn't enjoy the rape
Well then, we'll have to try something a bit more creative, won't we?

Raping a rapist doesn't reduce number of rapists in the world, only increases it by one.

Raping a rapist makes rape win twice.

>subscribing to deontological ethics
>2017
Really, nigga?

>Everyone keeps raping their rapists
>The rapists rape them back
>The vicious cycle keeps continuing until the powers-that-be are forced to legalize rape to cut on legal costs
>Rape is now literally a way to say 'hello'
Needless to say christmas dinners got really awkward

I'd tone it down heavily.

Make the rape a kiss and the knight someone who sweared to never touch a woman or let impurity touch his heart - something like a Paladin. The priest does interpret the kiss as a sign of love and care of the goddess, the knight on the other hand feels like he was deprived of his honor. In fact it was indeed an act of power over the absurdity of vows mortals tend to give for an eternity despite only lasting for a single human life

That's only a suggestion, but I think a kiss makes a more colorful contrast. Also less room for magical realm

As long as there was motivation or purpose for the rape then I guess so. It seems like an alright concept if you don't focus on the act of the rape itself and more on the aftermath. That way it's less about your fetish and more about the character

This sounds like some shit commissioner Gordon would say

Not goddesses, but raped by his daughters at the command of God.

TRASH

I think the most important thing is you knowing your audience. If your players will be uncomfortable, dont do it. Its supposed to be fun for everyone, not just a medium for personal worldbuilding.
That said, I think thats an awesome idea. This kind of thing doesnt even seem unrealistic, as people can fit anything into their fanatic zealous narratives if they try hard enough. Its dark, but could lead to some very interesting development.
Personally, I wouldnt dwell too much on the act itself, nor would I focus that much on his trauma, but rather how he is used as an object by the priests, and how differing views on the matter move things forward.

Is the knight a player or an NPC?

Just gonna... leave this here...

Is this a reference to a story I'm not getting?

It's possible that a player has been raped. It's pretty unlikely a player has been murdered. If a player has been raped, are you actually saying that there's something wrong with that person being more bothered by discussion of fictional rape than discussion of fictional murder?

God damnit trips doesn't lie.

>allowing used goods at the table
You've already failed.

A good place to star would be to ask if any of your players have been raped, or if they know anyone personally whos been raped. That should give you a good idea of if you should do it or not.

I love how open you both are on a personal level to being raped.

About as open as to being murdered. I wouldn't want a stabbing survivor at the table either if they were just going to complain about in-game violence.

How could you possibly infer that from those posts?

Was it at the command of God? I thought Lot's daughters just did that of their own accord after realizing "Shit, there's no guys around to start a family with".

youtube.com/watch?v=xdV_bzJgRxE

Odysseus was raped by Calypso.