Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1555: Kissing Fictional Characters Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How should we solve the SB problem?

What are your Waifus (Non-OC)?

By deporting you there.

Brother_user Can you please take off the dumb restriction where you cannot kill the haliwells in charmed? I understand they are important to the show but it just seems needlessly confining. Especially when you already restrict it so we cannot use powers in public.

Finally.

Why Australia?

by realizing that nothing they do has any real bearing on anything we do

I have been asked to pass word along that a Kill Six Billion Demons jump is in the works, please look forward to it!

>crossposting from /m/
amaze

There's not nearly enough for a jump yet. Tell them to fuck off.

Jumpers, what are you, really? Be you angel or demon? Slave or king? Man or god?

Australia and its wildlife are high priority targets for any smart alien invaders. simple common sense.

There's nowhere near enough material, dumbkopf.

>.webm related

By just...ignoring them?

what the legitimate fuckity fuck

biologist of questionable reputation.

What is there to do in SCP?

NAY, WE ARE BUT MEN

A moth.

Flying Murder Spiders, they're pretty common.

Australia.
Not even once

I continue following SB to know when they make a new jump, so really no reason for me to ignore them. Best of both worlds really. I get to use more jumps and not get bothered.

Meta-Entity transcendent of traditional notions of mineralogy, theology, mortality, astrophysics,robotics, cybernetics, systems engineering, biology and matter.

A lazy asshole.

And has absolutely shit taste in fetishes.

>Mineralogy
... Bancho, you do know that's the study of minerals, right?

Australia has various portals to the elemental plane of spiders.

Amen to that. His fetishes are shit, and he's even married to a massive pile of shit!

Steven Universe and This is in fact my final form is a hell of a drug.

Nope, never going to Australia... Fuck spiders and fuck whatever is going on there.

That isn't really in Australia is it? It is like it gets worse and worse every day.

Australia is where the First Flame resides.

And it is in the center of Australia where we must send the Ashen One of our century to rekindle the flame, before this universe continues going to shit.

For anyone who's taken the generic magical girl jump, what was your teams theme?

I ask both because I'm curious, and because I only just realize that I've never watched a magical girl series in my life. As such, I'm stumped for what to write for my own chain and I'm way too far in to pick another jump.

I... I think I need a hug.

Do i still need to import the ebonhawk i got from KOTOR to the original trilogy?

Well no, the Ashen Ones are those who were too weak and were burned to ash when they tried to link the flame, before being Resurrected. So any Ashen Ones would already be in Australia.

What do you think the Aboriginals are?

Here is hug.

Yes.

Nah m8
Australia IS the elemental plane of spiders
And jellyfish

>Fuck spiders
Yes.

Oh shit. They aren't Pygmies just because racism.

Did you know that spider hugs are up to four times more efficient than human hugs?

Cry.
Die.
Get mindfucked by a cognitohazard.
Be eaten by 682.
Be dissolved by 106.
Get [REDACTED] by looking at the face 096.
Be erased from the timeline.
Be contained by the Foundation.

All sorts of fun things.

The fuck is in those cups?

I usually like to go with a Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse type of vibe, but I've also done Norse and Greek mythology before.

Sit in your force walled warehouse and post secrets of the foundation on the internet. Do not exit the warehouse for any reason.

Coffee, caffeine has an effect similar to alcohol on spiders.

Human... clothing. Humothing? Clothuman?

Where does a person end, and the world begin? If you never go a day without a particular thing, is that thing not akin to your hands? Your heart? If it aids your survival or helps you remember who you are, does it not become a part of you?

Of course it does. So just jam it into your chest already.

If we are ever invaded by spiders I shall stock up on Coffee then run while they are drunk.

It's supposed to be coffee, because there is a myth that spiders get drunk on caffeine.
It doesn't though, it caused one spider in one test to do a fucked up web when it was given a stupidly high dose of it.

The creator already made an rpg of the thing.
Though given how early it is in the actual series, some serious escalation could happen.

So maybe also pass along word that this person needs to either stick around long enough for that, or give permission for someone to update/ make another jump if people in KSBD start busting megaverses and the jumpmaker vanishes.

I asked him about that a few threads ago, and he claimed that it was just fluff, because an angel of destiny was talking at the time and they care a lot about stuff like that.

He then went on to clarify that we were free to "kill them, teach them, or waifu them."

World War II

>Evil shall fear the wrath of Magical Girl Red Army-chan
>Sneaking down below, it's Magical Girl Kreigsmarine-chan

Lasers.

How dangerous is Bleach for mid or late chain jumpers?

Well, all of the examples you posted are just copying Gundam. It's a fun little callback, that's all.

Is there any way to safely and consistently carry over metaphysics from one jump to another?

>1488
I'm the little bird that whispers in Hitler's ear to hold off on the Eastern front.

Oh ok then nice.

Kinda wish we could companion the cute valkyrie from the fluff though.

Mid or late chain? You'll probably be fine. Get a perk to protect you from power draining and a perk to protect you from precognition and you're safe from the worst you'll have to deal with. For everything else, you just need a lot of firepower. Though a perk that lets you interact with immaterial things will help you a lot against Owl-Centaur Michael Jackson.

How about with either of the 1000 cp drawbacks?

He likes rocks and minerals because his grandma taught him all about them

Still not so bad, you just have to deal with all that mess all at once instead of being able to pace it out. So you'll need to be stronger, but it still should be more than possible for a late-game jumper.

Color-coded glowing circuit suits like Tron: Legacy and we shot lasers.

Fuck yeah, once she sobers up.

Cold-loving mildly-exhibitionist mad scientist kitsune Queen of the Droids with little in the way of people skills and a weird blend of utilitarianism and hedonism.

The Valkyries are horrible man-haters, you're better off without her.

Also, as an aside, those of you who watched the show when you were younger have probably seen enough internet to realize that someone on the writing staff probably had a transformation fetish.

Charmed was written with fetishes in mind? No, I never would have thought that. Perish the idea!

Be a sextoy robot in a moving shop that sells 'magic' dildos.

This was aimed mostly at those poor, innocent fools who somehow had avoided realizing this.

I dont mind.

Nothing?

I never knew desu, but now that I look back there were alot of transformations *le flashback* *shiver*
you ruined what was left of my innocence the show had.

Watch this totally legit scientific documentation and tell me caffeine doesn't affect spiders.
youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

>Ebony, Ivory, care to dance?
>DMC/saviors of the galaxy crossover
MvC just wow

So...

I'm considering remaking Fairy Tail. Thinking about a 'faction' choice, like legal guild, dark guild, and magic council, maybe one for earthland and edolas.

But, I want to try and put some sort of discount scheme on the magics. Of course, since I expect most people will just skip to the slayer magics, that might encourage a OTB situation. Suggestions?

I'm a player in a very, very strange solo campaign of Pokemon Tabletop United.

YO BUT

MONSTER HUNTER WORLD

MUH DICK, YO.

Maybe one of the higher-cost Witch perks in Soul Eater? They're fairly weak initially, but could probably be improved with enough dedication.

Keep it to yourself.

I suggest you prove that you've got authority to remake it, or else fuck off.

Don't post it here or you'll be REEEEE'd out of the thread. Try SB or Reddit.

If you want to, then do the discount scheme. People will choose whichever magic they want regardless.

I was under the impression that it's author gave up the rights to it before rage quiting?

Same guy as sailor moon?

The autists here are so attached to Wakfu's shit jumps that they'd literally lynch someone who tried to replace them if they could. Fair warning.

Figure out how to contact the maker. By how he talked towards the end of it, he was tired of dealing with that series anyway.

Australia is irrelevant and unimportant to everyone, so it's a good place to blow up.

Ask Wakfu for permission if you're gonna remake it, first.

Just be careful not to piss off the emus. They can be vicious when provoked. They did beat the Australian military in an incredibly one-sided war, after all.

Nobody cares about Wakfu, fucking let the user make it you dumb cunts.

He didn't get the chance. I bet it would've been in a second round of concessions, but he was still trying to update the Lego ninja thing and complaining about speed being an element or something.

Do we have that pic somewhere?

So you're the isolating-type yandere, got it.

A little known fact is that there was a second emu war. Australia won it.

My brother, it's gonna be on PC too.

That looks like a trap.

Didn't he an hero?

Seems like he might have if asked, but he didn't. Johnny Test is open, though.