GM here, one of my players just complained to me because I didn't let his girlfriend join our game

GM here, one of my players just complained to me because I didn't let his girlfriend join our game.

I have a very specific rule of disallowing females from joining my games because in my experience, they usually end up being the catalyst in games going to shit and annoying everyone at the table. I explained this rule to him and he called me sexist even when I explained my reasoning.

He insists she's different, but I know her and I find her to be very manipulative and controlling. She "borrowed" some of my vidya without asking and didn't give it back for weeks even with me constantly pestering her.

What is the best way to diffuse the situation? I want him to break it off with her, but they're engaged so I doubt he will. The guy is still a good friend of mine and I don't want to cut him out of the game.

you

Have you ever farted so hard it came out like a scream?

(you)

Yes.

Pls help, I'm serious

Yes actually, it was interesting

U r Gud b8

Your only option op is to cuck him and rape her in front of him.

And I was seriously calling you a faggot. Was I not clear with my animated gif?

WRONG (and gay)

Your only option is to cuck her and rape him in front of her

Fucking brilliant I forgot ops love for cocks.

i once farted so hard that it sounded like a gunshot
then the police came

This is... not too terrible bait, but the Devil is in the Details... and you're seriously lacking them. Your description of her is just too vague for us to believe you. "She stole my vidya, she's a manipulatin' biatch." It just lacks details that anyone truly angry at her would have pointed out... which is really your first mistake. The internet hate machine is an absolute expert at telling when someone is actually mad or genuinely hates something. We've had a lot of practice.

Your second mistake was saying you have a general rule against females AND a specific grudge against her, and you mentioned the general rule first. Should've started out with a short story that really explains why you hate her and what she did then finished it with the general rule as a result of it all. Much more believable, and makes for a more coherent narrative.

All in all, I'd really try and go for a different topic next time. The anti-feminism angle is way too played out, and as you can see from the thread, people are pretty wise to the subject.

how about you set up some rules to prevent any player fuck up instead of blanket bans.

like, "you are not allowed to do X at the table, and you can only join if you were seriously invested/ interested in TTGs beforehand".

now it's both reasonably appliable by gripping the problem by the root AND respectful of humans

kek

Tell her to join this pro gaming group instead as you prefer to play casually.

1. stop with your stupid anti-female rules
2. tell him that you dont trust her because she stole stuff from you and thus dont want her arou-
> I want him to break it off with her, but they're engaged so I doubt he will.

user, you are the problem, confes to your freind that you have the gay for him

You don't want a girl in your game.
Your friend wants his vagina giver to play.

Solution is simple. Let him GM a different campaign. After she gets bored after 2-3 sessions, you can all go back to your normal campaign.

Dubs confirm, these are words of wisdom.

Never let a girlfriend/wife/SO join a game. End of story. I don't care about the rest of your bait.

That's one of the most cancerous things I've ever seen.

Here, have one of mine.

i still think the sonic christian is worse

The rule shouldn't be that girls aren't allowed, but that girlfriends aren't.

It is so easy to poison group dynamics by throwing in a relationship like that into the mix.

>Veeky Forums white knighting an imaginary person just because the person is female
>completely ignoring that imaginary person is a thief
>if an actual player stole shit from another player in game they would be That Guy and it would be justified to kick them from the game
>But imaginary player actually stole shit from another player in real life
>Veeky Forums still white knighting a literal thief
It's one think to acknowledge the story is fake but another entirely when you show how retarded you are when responding to the fake story

Lets be honest here, women are shitty gamers in general and OP had the right idea.

This is now a cancer thread.

yes, because we can all see that op has the gays for his imaginary players and wants his hot non existing cock deep up his ass, and that's funnier.

(you)
Also, what kinda self respecting DM/GM have a shitty one-off for people like her. Let her play it and condemn herself. Otherwise you just look like an ass.

No, but once I farted so hard, that I screamed.

She's literally a thief so fuck her.

>not terrible bait
Nice bait.

Kinky.

This is excellent advice. If he wants to make the rules, he has to run the game. Once he realizes he can never live up to it, and he'd rather play a fun game than run a shit one, he'll back down.

On the plus side, it will have been an educational experience of the 'careful what you wish for' variety, which is the most fun.

Tell her, "no".

exactly, only two likely results from being told to put up or shut up
1. he actually wants his gf to play so bad he'll do it, then she'll be his problem, his game will explode, and he'll know you were right, and will then respect your opinions more in the future
2. he realizes he'd rather play in the game a lot more than he wants his gf to play, and so you've helped him realize what his priorities are, and will then make more invested in your game

win/win scenario really

Let her join, set some rules, explain them to both of them, three strikes and she's out. Simple enough.

>strike 1 she throws a tantrum and detrails the night. Session ends early

>strike 2, she calls you a "bitter faggot virgin" while a random player tries to fight you

>strike 3 "yeah user we put it to a vote and you're not welcome here anymore" when she demanded he be kicked out.

>inviting drama into your game for no reason at all

No.
OP had it right but he should have said "No wife/GF" instead of "no women".

Bump

>letting women into games
>letting men into games

Here's to (You)

Nicola and Bart

Best responses, anything else is madness.

Say no. What is he going to do, not join?

Have you ever screamed so hard it came out like a fart?

There's a girl in my group, I don't like her personally 'cuase she's a moody bitch, but she role-plays like a pro, her characters are interesting, and her being a bitch fiits the kind of games we play (VtM and Paranoia). So girls could be good roleplayers and your reasoning is shit and sexist.

You shold have explained that that one particular girl is a manipulative bitch and full of shit, so you don't want her in your game. You'd probably don't want a manipulative guy who's full of shit either.

Turn your fucking name off.

No thanks.

Is this your first day on Veeky Forums? You're not supposed to post with a name unless there's a reason (like running a quest or something). Try proboards or Reddit if you really need to be a namefriend.

See, this post is so baity I believed it for a sec. Now I'm questioning whether it even is... OP might be serious.

>I have a very specific rule of disallowing females
>females
Don't you mean "women"?

>Playing with inferior organic beings
Not even once

Haven't been on Veeky Forums for a while, huh

Tell him that you're the GM, you decide who plays in your game. If he doesn't like it he can start his own and invite whoever he wants.

What's so special about the Wayne guy, I see him around. What makes him so much better than the rest of us anons?

This thread is full of bitter roasties and that guys who bring their gf/wife to games. Good on you for putting your foot down, OP.

Nothing, but giving his name attention only gives him what he wants. Ignore it.

He is rich and owns a big company, also his parents were murdered when he was little, so don't be mean.

Good point. Namefagging should be a bannable offense.

>I have a very specific rule of disallowing females from joining my games
>in my experience, they usually end up being the catalyst in games going to shit

So either you are a troll, or you have only played with like two girls who were vapid bitches and, despite having played with plenty of guys just as bad, decided it was the entire gender that was at fault rather than the individuals, so you are an idiot, or you and your friends are a bunch of sperglords who can't behave normally around women and when they are in the area, you all start acting like weirdos, ruining your own games and then blaming it on them.

Enjoy your life.

He just wants to piss you off.

he's going from some meta thread where he decided to become a scapegoat for everything so that others would stop fighting
he didn't succeed

>roasties
I've never seen a guy who successfully put his penis in a girl use this term.

There's a first time for everything, roastie

Sucks that you weren't helped at a younger age. I'm not sure how to deal with adult autism

>Playing with non-ascended forms of physical matter

Tell him to fucking deal with it and that you give a shit if he thinks it is sexist

It might just blow his fucking mind

Tell him to fucking deal with it and that you don't give a shit if he thinks it is sexist.

It might just blow his fucking mind.

By the way. At some point you might just have to ask yourself what's more important, keeping your relationship alive or dealing with her bullshit?

Why are you shilling on Veeky Forums?

the solution is to get rid of him too

If you steal from me you are out of my fucking game.
Period.
The no grils allowed rule is fucking stupid but she should be dropped for the stealing.

Not for you, though

>Why are you baiting on Veeky Forums?
Hey I fixed your post

You made the right choice, user. Ignore the sickening amounts of white knights here.

has the right idea.

This is probably the worst advice in the thread. It's gambling on the idea that the guy who is putting his pussy on a pedestal will objectively see why his girl is toxic to a gaming environment unconditionally. This won't happen, the OP will have to put up with a bad co-player, and then when he wants to take the reigns back, he's not only going to have to still confront the dude about not allowing the GF in, but there will be a precedence set up already for her playing, so they'll be more entrenched into the idea that she should play.

Give him a hard "No". Do not compromise, and make it clear that it's not an argument. You're not a government program, and you have the right to disallow anyone from your table for any reason because you're having fun on your own personal time. If you aren't comfortable with women at the table, then that's tough shit for him. If he continues to argue, then inform him that the issue is already settled and if he argues after that, tell him that a replacement player will summarily be found if he doesn't stop.

If he still whines after that, make good on your threats. Players are whiny bitches, as indicated by 70% of the opening thread telling you that you're bait. You need to put a firm thumb down and make sure you never give them an unwarranted inch.

The rest of you, Veeky Forums? You disappoint me.

>t. triggered woman who has a dick

Should've explained to him that you just don't like her, but instead you went the autist route and blamed it on women.

>being this much of a cuck
lmao

Implying the player won't be a better GM, the girl a good player and OP is stuck posting on Veeky Forums like a raging autist and WE're stuck with his insecurities outed as misoginy bait posts.

Let her in for a session.

It would be more drama to kick her out after a session than simply not allowing her in to begin with.

>Why are you posting on Veeky Forums?
Hey I fixed your post

This. Women aren't the problem, girlfriends are.

If you need to kick her out, kick the guy too.
When somebody brings a newcomer and vouches for them, they're taking responsibility. What would be the point of vouching for people otherwise? Regardless whether it's sibling, spouse or a random acquaintance. Easy as that. Just make sure you tell him up front so he isn't surprised later.

user doesn't want to kick the guy and doesn't want the gf in the group. Inviting her to a session guarantees ending up with either both of them in the group or neither.

>Not knowing the definition of 'cuck'

I'm partial to this one personally.

Have you ever been so hard you farted out a scream?

Give her the eggs OP

Well, while I disagree with your rule on principal (the girls I've played with have been good company and no worse of players than I was), you have individual experience with this player's girlfriend of the sort which might justify excluding her. If the player won't comply with your decision you can kick him out or do a sort of trial game(2-4 sessions).

If you do the latter, it's a win-win, he gets what he wants (the opportunity to play with his girlfriend), while you have the opportunity to not be a sexist. This allows her being terrible (as, I'll admit, is entirely possible) to not screw up your campaign. You (and the other players) can also observe how she plays and make a better judgement. If the group doesn't like her, she doesn't play when the trial campaign ends, simple enough to me.

>I have a very specific rule of disallowing females from joining my games because in my experience, they usually end up being the catalyst in games going to shit and annoying everyone at the table.
Good man!

>He insists she's different
All girls are different, user. Every girl is not like all the other girls.

>What is the best way to diffuse the situation?
Lay down the rules to your player. Either he accepts them or he fucks off like the limpdicked bitch he is. Either way, you win.

Let her join, let her act like a cunt and then boot her. Your friend will follow like the lost puppy he is, and you can continue the game with the rest of your players.
Your friend is already gone OP. This will be the last game you play with him, regardless of how you proceed.

>win/win scenario really
I never thought about it this way, but you're completely right. Thanks for the suggestion.

you're an idiot.

is... is this the french insulting the english? Or am I missing something?

>the feeemales!

A bit, but I found the time I achieved lift more impressive.